*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQyYod92POE
youtube.com/watch?v=6497PVzJSWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a really nice truck man

Such a shame it's crazy expensive.

How long until mericans get run over by muslims driving Peterbilts?

Shit

islam is a religion of pea-

>single rear axle

Why are euro trucks so funny looking? Why don't they make big manly American trucks?

i bet that doesnt even kill when it rans you over

if that starts happening, I'm open carrying my 10mm and mounting my 150-round drum AK to the top of my Jeep
Everywhere I go

the trucks are ugly, but lift cab engines are really comfy to work on.

North america is basically the only place that doesn't use the cab over design. Most international truck manufacturers do cab over designs for all markets except NA. Volvo only makes the snubnose trucks for the US market but nowhere else.

*Votes for a closeted fag who got raped by his teacher when he was 15, then married her. Feels well protected.*

best costanza i ever saw

>Not using a 6x4 configuration
>Not being an R730 V8 instead

Fucking disgusting.

i think you might want to get a 50 bmg, you would have to shot the engine, if you kill that driver, you still have an out of control truck coming at you, but, thats never going to happen hahah

t. larpingfaggot

Nothin' wrong with them.

>died

>runs you over

Are those triple 18 wheelers common in euroland?

>dat image

fucking killed me

not like yuros though

>high capacity assault truck
That's how you know this picture wasn't taken in Europe.

No, they're experimenting with them to make them legal. Mainly for lumber transport in scandinavia. I think they're illegal under current EU laws but Sweden wants to make them legal. Both Scania and Volvo are working on them.

No but single and double trailers are.

Optimus Prime?

Shit, I don't even see doubles here in burgerland

makes me want to play some truck simulator desu

they are low as shit
garbage

Yeah it's odd we don't use double ones more often here in the states with our big interstates. Also interesting that the swedish truck makers are in a race for most powerful truck engines too. I don't think they have the most powerful ones on the US market yet. Scania is not on the US market at all.

But conversely you don't see double stacked containers on trains in europe but they're really common here.

They're perfectly legal. You mostly see them in rigid truck and trailer configs, where the tractor unit has a flatbed loading area and a trailer is connected and articulated behind, giving the whole thing twice the length.

Double articulation (cab, trailer, trailer) is also perfectly legal, just not as common.

I dont speak burger but let me make a point
right now mostly 17m trucks are driving around in europe
they want to rebuild the roads in all of EU because they want 18,5m trucks to drive around
estimately in 2050 the number of trucks on EU highways will be the double of that of now so they want to "ease the pressure"
t. truck nigger

Cabover engine is more usable in urban environments and cramped industrial areas, also it sits higher over traffic

North American trucks couldn't function in many parts of Europe, yards would need to be redesigned

So what's the advantage of the American design? Is it cheaper? Better for long haul? It seems like the Euro designs have less living space in them.

easier to fix probably

>So what's the advantage of the American design?
Sheer terror when driving through the mountains.

Where the fuck is the engine? How fast does it accelerate? That looks weak as shit. Where is the driver supposed to sleep?

The cab over relies on hydraulics to tip the cabin, so it removes one potential problem for service. But a very unlikely problem. Mainly i think we cling on to it for traditional reasons. We just think this is what a truck is "supposed" to look like. If we started switching to cab over trucks people would think it looks weird.

Can't imagine that in euro design.

shit pic

We are already using cab over a lot on cube trucks and such that spend most of the time in the city.
Literally no modern american vehicle has that design advantage

americans are fucking slobs, using a cab over design would just make all of their shit tip over into the cabin

How do you actually reverse these things?

Yeah i think Isuzu and Mack garbage trucks are some of the only ones i see regularly. But they're much smaller than the european cab over trucks like Volvo FH16 or DAF XF.

We have guns for that.

>macron elected president May 7th
>pic related May 8th

>tfw bull is fucking my wife in my camaro while I pick up their alcohol in my cucktruck

DELET THIS

Nothing to stop you sticking in a motorbike engine or 2 in.

I think you've misunderstood this meme.

It can take a fucking week to transport something in the US. You can choose:

A. Put a significant amount of your income into staying in shit tier hotels.

B. SLeep in your seat, so you spend 20+ hours a day in the same spot for weeks on end.

Or

C. Use an American style cab where you basically has a Yacht interior where you can get Satellite/LTG TV/Internet/radio.

I don't think you all appreciate how big an American Truck is, even a small one has space for a bed.

So that's what I figured, the reason for the American design is the extra living space.

This, the major advantage of American style cabs is sleeper comfort.

The cabover sleepers here typically just have a sleeping bench behind the seats

Most of them are fabricated in Sweden

Some of them are better and comparable size to NYC apartments.

I was eating lunch. I keked.

Cab overs also have beds you mong.

Do they have shitters or showers in these?

Barely enough space to crawl into a tube, you cannot stand up in them besides a ladder. In US trucks you can stand up and change.

Look, you can go apprentice with this stuff any time. Go talk to some truckers and check out their cabs and see which one you'd rather spend a significant portion of your life in.

The muslim truck of tolerance!

all these larpers almost made me reeeeeeeee

Unless you're like a cross America trans and you know your docks, these are fucking stupid.
Fucking 300+ in wheelbase, basically a bus.
Had to unload two trucks at a location once as general labor, and the dude with one of these couldn't even fucking back it into the general area. After a bunch of shit, they unhooked the useless thing and put a normal truck on.

Reeeee

Scania god tier

I imagine that problem comes up a bit for the bigger cabs, but most places in the US are designed to handle a normal sleeper cab. The extended ones probably become an issue a lot.

There is another issue though, in the US the grades of roads can be steeper than in Europe. They have to make it through the Rocky mountains and that takes torque. Some of the small trucks are unsuitable for actual delivery even if they are more compatible with more docks. Docks should be built to support the equipment necessary for transport.

Lets just say loading dock packing lots can handle the few extra space a standard sleeper takes. Which cab would you rather spend your life in?

A of course

Well I was more talking about the trucks with essentialy a 20ft sea can shaped box behind the cab that sleeps 6. (8 if you fold the dining room table down.)
They just can't back them up for shit is the issue.
Id definitely go for one if it was my profession however, but I'd put rear steer on that shit and cameras.

>Lets just say loading dock packing lots can handle the few extra space a standard sleeper takes

>Hired for a haul of paper products from a factory in Quebec
>Destination is in the Bronx
>Told I must be there only at very specific hours
>There is no dock, everything will be unloaded by hand
>18 tons of paper and cardboard
>By hands
>Get there on time, literally parked in the street.
>Hoard of niggers start unloading
>Tons of big white dudes with guns overseeing them and keeping watch from attacks by feral niggers
>Takes hours
>Ask if I can park and sleep here
>Get told I'd best leave the city if I want to survive the night

What the fuck, USA. What the fuck.

A because I have big balls

That is a pretty accurate description

American design has more living space.

Only a minority of European tractor&trailer drivers spend nights in the cab (certainly in the UK).

Even a lot of "long haul" UK drivers only do 2 or 3 nights a week.

>Lets just say loading dock packing lots can handle the few extra space a standard sleeper takes. Which cab would you rather spend your life in?

I'd rather sleep in my own bed each night for the same money

>get in truck
>start driving
>get up to 10th gear going 55mph down interstate
>turn off on exit
>realize I paid $3000 for a class that didn't teach me how to downshift
>only taught me to "come to a stop and put back in 1st gear"
>mfw I had to explain why I got sent home from Schneider to my grandpa who had been a trucker from the 60's to the 90's

>Runs in French

The real reason is that in the EU the length of the tractor is included in the allowable maximum length of the train (so shorter tractor = longer trailer = more cargo), but in NA road trains have separate limits for both trailer and overall length and they're generous enough that you don't typically need to sacrifice tractor length to squeeze in more trailer space.

Anyways, this is all babby tier compared to oversized load exemptions. You're not having fun until you've got three+ pilot trucks, a pusher tractor, or steerable rear axles.

>tfw I can watch a Mexican with it's face peeled off getting its throat tortured without blinking, but had to turn away from this.
user, you glorious fucking cunt. Fuck you.

I would own one for driving around in town. I would carry it into town in the bed of my F250.

A 9mm handgun bullet can pierce through the cab of one of these trucks and kill the driver inside. Car doors and car bodies are really not as protective as one might think.

>we need torque for muh grades
Do you have any fuckin idea how powerful European trucks have become?
Retard, we use torq for fuel efficiency. Pissing over hills for sport is simply an unintended - though welcome - bonus. We use half the fuel of your things.
Literally the only thing you have going for you is the sleeper cab. We have everything else.

>tfw automation will put truck drivers out of business
Can't wait.

>can't wait for automation to kill employment costs.
BEST GOY

It will be awhile, they are still working the kinks out.

I miss the good old truck drivers
youtube.com/watch?v=VQyYod92POE

Doubt the truck drivers will be out of business, they will most likely be more hybrid in their assignment, more protection then transport of cargo.

Not getting hit by a truck willingly is insulting to islam.

Not the same model, but it's a flatnose design. They're roomier than they look.

youtube.com/watch?v=6497PVzJSWg

*makes a path*
Nice

>*makes a path*
kek, RIP in pieces europe

Is that the new ford? Hm, it's fitting of the owner, no?

>HOO HOO RIGHT THIS WAY HOO HOO I FEEL SO TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE HOO HOO

>nobody posting superior truck brand

Only australia can insult other countries for their trucks.

nice abbo-smasher on that

Why not just actual trains?

Heard there's only like 2 lines stretching across Australia

Shit thats comfy

You are like a little baby

*blocks your path* posters need to off themselves asap, shitting up the catalog with their noncery.

Do they even need someone to tail it with the oversized load signs?

fukken saved