Cumskins being killed

If whites are "the master race", then why are they losing in South Africa, /pol?

Any evidence? kek

Because their own government abandoned them when they needed them the most. You know this faggot.

Because of white leftists (((convinced))) them to "give blacks a chance".

Leftism is worst than AIDS

(((they))) are the master race. What niggers are to whites, whites are to (((them)))

Soros is their nightmare. He is the Jewish reincarnation of Hitler except he is smarter and more cunning. If Trump is playing '4D chess' (kek) , Soros is up there playing 6D chess riling up the autists here. It's like slow poison. A slap here, a punch there, a kick here. Slowly whites are being exterminated sadly. The users here are too poor and autistic to make any difference. He uses reverse psychology 'oh go ahead, have 5-6 kids without a proper career working a dead end job, but fight against healthcare and social welfare'. These retards are falling for the bait so badly

Hahahaha, that was funny. X-D

>their own government

it was always Britain's gov't, not the Afrikaaners', and it was never on their side.

>then why are they losing in South Africa, /pol?

If Spanish are "the mater race" then why are they losing in South America?

1. SA is close to being a failed state. It's not as if the government will be able to effectively employ the army in the event of a civil war.
2. The army's operation depends on infrastructure maintained by Whites. Without gas, maintenance crews, and ammo shipments, the tanks and machine guns won't do much good.

There are more intelligent whites than there are Jews. 5 point higher IQ's is not that big a difference. White's start being ethnically cohesive again they do not stand a chance.

Basically we have a second Zimbabwe in the making here.

Whites has been domesticised.
Hundreds of years living in safe cities, your children's games are particularly weak and soft, while African kids spend their childhood fighting, and swimming in a fucking dirty river.
Again, domesticisation of white people.

Poo? In...the loo?

We´re not "losing" in Southamerica. The upper class in almost every hispanic nation is mainly white, while the lower class uses to be indigenous.
Those nations are much more racist than any of the 1st world, believe me.

Also "spanish race" is not a thing and OP is a faggot.
Have a nice day

All the mestizo commie revolutions would have me believe otherwise.

>niggers swimming

kek you're a funny one

Well, they were lead by spaniards. Mestizos and native people fought on both sides. Those were wars based on ideology and independence, not race related.

Spain was kinda forgiving to local population by time standars, unlike the French or British empire, so local population was kinda divided when they fought against an empire thousands of miles away.

Doesn't matter as long as the retards hold you down. Jews used the classic divide and conquer. You are already divided. The liberals and conservatives are polarized. Only the far right know the truth but they're dismissed as trailer trash from redneck states. All major companies operate from the Blue States. It's over. Whether you are against literally everyone else or not, it doesn't matter, the optics matter, they made you seem like you are against every every other race, every other religion and every group that are not white straight males. Even among white males, you treat Canadians, swedes, Germans and now French as cucks. This was a masterstroke from (((them))). Meanwhile the people here masturbate to videos of a white antifas getting punched. It's all over. You have been manipulated. This is classic divide and conquer. You guys got played. This is the final black pill.

t. wigger Berber man

The eternal Anglo
must pay for his sins

>not race related.

Not explicitly, but it was a proxy for it.

I thought that was a meme.
Is that why they can't sustain themselves using all the fucking fish in the Atlantic ocean?

>Country is prosperous under Apartheid
>Education top notch, smartest students get full government trips to Universities outside SA (Knew a metric fuck ton of South Africans studying Engineering in Serbia)
>Blacks want more gibs
>Blacks want the ultimate gibs, political power, to be able to share more gibs
>Blacks take over, Apartheid is no more
>SA goes to utter shit
>"Whites are to blame"
Nigs gonna nig, that's just the way things are.

>Being outnumbered ten to one makes whites inferior

>5 point higher IQ's is not that big a difference

It really is. Among high IQ societies, (Prometheus society etc) it is widely observed that for every 5 IQ points "processing speed" doubles.

So an IQ 135 will take 2x longer than an IQ 140 at understanding a new concept.

IQ 145 would then be 4x faster at thinking than IQ 135.

So yes, 5 IQ points is HUGE.

>>Losing in South Africa
No! Come back! We're running out of elevators to poop in.

Nope. I'm in the SA navy and during basics 90% of my class were blacks and none of them could swim. All the whites ,coloureds and indians could but not a single nigger

How white is the navy?

And airforce? I know army is fucked but i need military training

>If whites are "the master race"...
Because The Glorious Master Race was bamboozled by some subhuman retards.

How is it living around a majority of niggers? It must be weird? I can't think of a situation you could do this in America unless you literally moved into the hood but that is not a good comparison since I assume not every nog in south africa are in a gang?

that has no empirical evidence.

Its not like its a fucking warzone, i have my garden boys, maid and manual labor niggers. Only negative experiences really are taxi drivers on the roads and crime?

Rest of them are meek as fuck when questioned, as long as you look like an authoritative figure.

Is it easy to bang sheboon for a white guy on south Africa ? I'd love to give a go at some prime Khoisan pussy

I see. It sounds like the nogs there are a lot different culturally. As you know niggers in America have a tough time dealing with/respecting authority and is often why they end up shot or in jail.

A bit off topic, but does the South African Military hire foreign pilots as contractors? I swear I heard something about this a while back, but I can't find anything about it online.

Yeah but you have to understand that they are dirty as absolute fuck unless they're higher class.

But they just throw themselves at you

Very different. A lot more violent in packs, alot more amicable to white people. You do get your unsavory niggers of course.
I have no idea, military-safanon should know. But the military is not discussed at all here, nobody seems to care.

Although i dont listen to radio or the news because riaan cruywagen stopped delivering the 7 o clock news. Rip toupee man.

What do you mean dirty af? And i would'nt dare go into her jungle without protection.
Educated nig nogs are my fetish.

They smell bad user

How else do i have to say it? But I know a few fine Sheboons that act like an afrikaans girl. Pretty tempting.

Well sheboon have usually that spicy smell that i like. They smell like sex and the smooth black skin is a perfect match for my cock.

When will Sup Forums ban non-whites from posting? This board isn't for you

cause niggers are niggers

>tempting
Let me stop you right there afrikiiike

>/pol
you have to go back

Different sheboons, different continent.

Try it, you're welcome to and it'll be unusually easy. But I'm not attesting to the value of your experience

They're like 10% or less as a population group. It's the same reason the nigs will never take over here. There just aren't enough of them.

>Implying i'd breed a nigress

Silly americunt, niggers are for slaving not for loving

Thanks boer bro,If I'm ever in south Africa I'll give it a go, banging sheboons one day and pure Boer girl the other, sounds good.

the UN and pretty much every western power threatened the government with sanctions and war if they didn't step down and relinquish full control to Mandela and the SRA. It was a move appraised the world over.

Watch out for HIV infected monkeys and you'll be good to go

All south Africans I've met were turbocucks, that's probably why.

>All south Africans I've met were turbocucks, that's probably why.

Well if you meet them in Poland that means they ran away, so no shit sherlock

When are you redditors going to understand it's not /pol it's Sup Forums.

Because south Africans are insecure if their failures since the British handed over the country and need a scapegoat