Do you take Sup Forums seriously?

Do you take Sup Forums seriously?

I did for a while till i learned that this is the guy that's constantly calling me a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AltRight_Report/status/861610266668224514/video/1
discord.gg/WqR7X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'd be right though.

its full of nonwhites trying to larp as natsoc, even though they would be considered untermensch and be sent to the chambers faster than they could say 'ach mein gott'

OMFG WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS PRAISE KEK

REFERENCING Sup Forums OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums MAKES MY DICK AS HARD AS DIAMONDS. ALL OF MY FRIENDS KNOW MY REFERENCES TO KEK AND PEPE AND BLAIRE WHITE COCK OOOOOOO I'M CUMMING

If you take Sup Forums seriously, you're a retard.

>Divide and conquer thread?
Divide and conquer thread!

BASED SPICPEDE! MAGA

Nigger

Yes, very. It's essentially real life meets art.

I only take Sup Forums seriously when it comes to Jews or news reports

Everything else is just nu/pol/ and Reddit stealing the kek meme and profiting from it

There's a reason I call this place alt-white

> this is the guy calling me a nigger
Fuck you, I was eating and nearly choked, goddamn that's funny

braise geg

what the fuck.............

Holy shit, stop.

What is happening there?

Watch this faggot get BTFO by a bunch of Southern Goys, good shit

Of course I do, also digits checked

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

- a "male" crossing his legs
- female degenerate with cleavage showing and her two orbiters who follow her when she moves

what else did i miss

Shit I forgot the link
mobile.twitter.com/AltRight_Report/status/861610266668224514/video/1

He sniffed the seat

he be sniffin some sweet seat

>profiting from it
you should buy some Milocoin to really profit from it.
normies will be getting their first cryptos during their college summer vacation and it's going to have a faggots name on it.
whether you like milo or not, get some and make bank.
if losers are buying into kekistan, they're also buying into milocoin

>my extermination may may
>everything the jews said about hitler is is right except ironically the holohoax.
You're a retard an quite literally untermensh.

of course not, I only shitpost with a minimum of 3 levels of irony

If You take it seriously then you are truly autistic

The Kek stuff was fun at first, but like everything else reddit ruined it. Also, Trump going neocon just killed any optimism I had for global politics.

Over half of Sup Forums is not white, it's ironic racism, just laugh with it

kek is for plebit

>sent to the chambers

the what now?

What? Do you think that only pure white people trash talk black people?

Mexicans and Arabs hate them plenty.

No. I just come here to read the bantz , I don't care about any white genocide or poo in loo or ww3

That little spazz when she moves, you know he's been considering this for far too long.

>the 60% memes are true
god fucking damnit

thanks for saving my image

Double trips; the man speaketh truth.

That's not Sup Forums, that's the_donald

Don't call him a spazz, you probably wouldn't have been brave enough to do what needed to be done.

Ach mein Rabbi

LARPing superhero... kek

this is the fake news version asshat
post the one from the other angle

this guy's face looks like a frog

We don't actually mind jews
Sup Forums is just satire
inb4 stormfags

hey hombre ese soy yo negro

ps: Sup Forums issued me a warning for calling someone a Nigger

did (((they))) get us?

Kek has those colours on that logo because i literally opened photoshop last January and chose them at random with the pink sash and all and now it's on some faggots t shirt

Sup Forums often will report news that the MSM don't, and there's some interesting viewpoints to be found.

But yeah. the tards calling everyone nigger and spouting their autism about the
>hurr eternal anglo
as well as the stormfags calling everyone a degenerate while they live in their mom's basement fapping to anime, and also unironic kekfags are all pretty pahetic.

I say take Sup Forums with a grain of salt. There's many a good lesson to be learned from what's discussed on Sup Forums, but you can't just take it at face value.

Why are American posters so mestizo?

I found out there's at least a 5% chance the person calling me a nigger looks like this.

Americans invented cuckoldry.

I have blonde hair green eyes parents are fully european and I'm an unironic natsoc poster
how does this make you feel user

there's nothing wrong with fapping to anime.

Yes, yes! Never take anything beyond the internet. If something becomes effective to the point where others are using it, you must stop it. For science. If memes go beyond the internet, you have to stop. Otherwise it is just cringe. And you don't want to be cringey and someone mock you too, right?

No, no no. Turn away from impacting real life with your internet nonsense. Trying to change the real world is futile. We must give up. We must stop these memes now that others have taken hold of them.

It is time for a new era for glorious shitposting. A new time, where memes do not bleed into the real world and where nobody dresses a way I dislike. A world where people fight against the normalfaggots and edgy teenagers trying to co-opt this- OUR- THE MOVEMENT. Nobody who looks or dresses a way I dislike can be associated or even pretend to discuss us.

We're Sup Forums. We're 8ch. We're the chans on the deep dark web and only certain people know about us. The kind that wait up all night just to catch that one guy that spawns at 36.25 at 12:00pm in Goldshire once every 3 weeks. The dedication we must have towards hating anyone who opposes us must be relentless!

All who disagree with us are reddit! It is written! They are all T_D and TUMBLRfags! It is irrefutable! This is because I said so! Nothing will change the REAL truth, the WHOLE TRUTH, THE ENTIRE TRUTH.

I cringe at OP's picture and all who look like that! Autism! Memes are bad! BAD. ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS.

Kek

KEK YES BROTHER

>us white people

If you say things like "praise kek" or "top kek" outside of Sup Forums you should kill yourself

He's not a nigger, so much is sure.

Hey shill.
>durr don't be conservative just look at this guy

God that was cringe. Wehrmachtposting is so outdated.

>National City

Sounds like a town from Pokemon.

I know people that unironically say lel, kek or use memes IRL and it legitimately makes me cringe.

>he doesn't know that Kek has been ruined by r*ddit
How new are you?

Games done quick? Not even once.

there is no bant here poo, you're literally shit

>this is the guy calling me a nigger

stop being a nigger

What should I say to express laughter then? "Heehee"?

That's enough out of you Luis.

This. A thousand times this.

Though I like the Eternal Anglo meme, even though it was forced by that autistic "German" Turk.

>averagetrumpcuck.webm

>trumpcuck
Go back to ironmarch, fascy.

discord.gg/WqR7X

Kek smiteth

Worshiping and groveling at the feet of another man makes you a cuck AND a fascist (though they are basically synonyms in practice).

Go get a job you effeminate faggot.

You sound like a fucking kike. When the party rises again, our pocs who helped pave the way will be raised on high

>one post by this ID
Nice bait, nu/pol/

>falling for this psyop
you are dumb haha

im smart

>Praising kek un-anonomously
/r/eddit trash, just asking to be targeted by chaos magic.

but you ARE a nigger

Pretty hot, desu.

Here we go again jose.