Poll for Sup Forums

Now that the dust has settled, which country is officially the most cucked?

strawpoll.me/12922672

Sweden (yes!) for sure. At least the froggies had lepen, who have the swedes got?

i want to say canada but germany and sweden are just trying soo hard to be more cucked than everyone else

I voted Germany

it is obviously USA
being cucked by corporatism is the worst

I could be wrong, but FN and SD seem to be doing better overall than AfD so Deutschistan it is

A party with a flower on it as their symbol

>being cucked by corporatism is the worst
You can boycott any store you dislike swedes HAVE to pay taxes for foreigners coming to the country, even if they aren't citizens

>USA is more cucked than Canada

it's obviously canada what are people on about
they have no culture, they dont even have a right wing party

>You can boycott any store you dislike
not that simple m8

>the pharmaceutical industry has been found to have misled doctors, politicians, regulators, and the public and creating the worst addiction crisis in history
>the oil industry has been found to have mis-incentivized scientists and misled politicians, regulators, and the public resulting in the worst environmental crisis in history
>the food industry has been found to have misled doctors, scientists, politicians, regulators, and the public resulting in one of the largest health epidemics in history
>the banking industry has been found to have misled economists, politicians, regulators, and the public resulting in one of the worst financial crises in history

>1 vote for the UK
does merkel browse pol?

It's definitely "the true north strong and free"

Get fucked canada

It looks like Canada and Sweden will win Round 1

Yall niggers are retarded. Canada? Am I in a thread with actual retards? Germany or Sweden is eternally the most cucked, Canada isnt even close.

Sadly it has to be Canada.

LOL

Sweden yes!

Canada is objectively superior to Germastan and Swedistan, dont let these projecting faggots get to you Leaf. They hate us cuz they aint us.

See

I'd vote Sweden but my country is on a path far worse than Sweden.

US & UK.

Canadian culture is indistinguishable from American culture, ergo best culture. Leafs get far too much hate around here, they dont have a Nationalist party because for the most part they remain neutral and barely have any shitskins. Aside from Asians of course. They havent been forced into Nationalism like we have.

>germany
>second least cucked

explain yourselves

It really boils down to a contest between Sweden and Germany.

I'm going to give it to Germany. The Swedes at least have Jimmie and the Sverigevaenner, while even conservative German politicians hate their own flag.

Despite all that's happened, it's still Sweden.

STILL THE MOST KEKED 1973

not according to the poll

Cucknada of course. 4chanX's filter was created to solely block leafposting.

Quick rundown

Sweden. Though I'd vote for Sweden and France both if I could.

>UK, 1%
ma niggas.

They at least tried to stir shit up. Literally what is Canadian History

I voted USA because we are Israel's vassal state
and we are being overrun by Mexicans. Plus it's my nation so it's the one I was to see fixed the most. We also go into debt to do many foolish things that help other countries.

The merchant is our wife and Israel is our wife's son.

Of course is Sweden.

Definitely Canada. Hell even Sweden is having right wing backlash

Germany is the most cucked despite the leaf and Sweden Yes memes.

A

ITT
Two faggots battling with bots over Sweden and Canada

>canada first
why again? more cucked than sweden?

Count your blessings you're not first right now Akmehd

Sweden, Germany or France. Others have their problems but these guys look at a foreign threat, both in terms of security and economy and go 'well shit bring your family, and let us show you how tolerant we are!'

fucking bullshit poll

saged and reported

Indisputably it is the US, which has a more non-white percentage as well as hard numbers than any of the other countries combined. Guns and freedom of speech goes out the window when the reality is that most of your neighbors in the cities aren't your own skin color.

But the definition of "cucked" varies. I consider it always how much non-whites are in a white country. Some may consider it like how far-left the policies in said country is.

France is definitely more cucked than Sweden. Objectively.

What about the Swedish Democrats? They're leading in polls and they're far right

>t. buttmad leaf
Accept your fate

maybe, but then why is canada first?

Real talk here for a second: do you have any hope for your country?

You're not that much better than Sweden at the moment, I couldn't believe how bad Paris was. At least we confine our trash to the shit parts of London, yours just run rampant.

What the fuck is your plan? Hope for the best in 2022? How is your right wing taking the defeat?

What now?

Says the most insignificant European country who never takes a stand on anything ever.

The only good thing about you is the von trapps and they were Austrian.

Because americans are voting.

>FUCKING

>WHITE

Germany. Without a fucking doubt.

h-holy shit you might be right

Canada is essentially America's well protected little brother who is still in high school.

Their foreign relations are universally friendly (unless they're trying to signal disapproval of the foreign regime, like Apartheid era South Africa) because it is understood that the US Monroe doctrine means anyone who fucks with Canada is fucking with us.

Yet a consequence of this is that Canada is not wary of potential threats. Nobody hates Canada, which they see as a result of them being virtuous rather than as a consequence of them being unable to threaten anyone. This leads them to falsely conclude that if other countries (particularly the US) would act like Canada then they too would be universally loved. As a consequence they don't see the threat of letting many Pakistanis, Chinese, and Indians flood their country.

Like most younger brothers there are times when Canada wants to assert individuality. For them this usually manifests itself in extreme jingoism regarding hockey, healthcare, and beer. These topics and belittling others for not liking extremely cold weather are where Canada does its dick waving.

MUSLIM

wtf I love Canada now

The USA

Oh shut the fuck up Jamal, Sweden's always been the butt of all jokes in Europe.

You're a nation composed of cucks, pussies and fuckups. No historical achievements even in your prime, you're the fucking aboriginals of Europe. At least your women are hot, shame that'll be bred out of them in a generation.

>we wuz vikangz n normans n aryans n shieeet

It's pathetic.

Why is the US there?you guys are a degeneracy pit but are no near the level of cuckness of the other options

>Forever Swedenistan

Because their posts are cancerous

>UK
>Less cucked than USA
Whoa there buddy, that's a dangerous assault spoon you have there

USA hands down they are not even in control of there own currency aka petrol dollar. a bunch of goat fuckers in Saudi Arabia are litterly owning the USA.

We almost elected Hilary. I give it eight years before we are fully cucked like yuropoors.

USA. Cucked by jews, corporations, the rich elitie and power hungry republicans

Well France just earned MASSIVE bonus points so...

Sweden and Canada battle it out for Top Cuck Spot.

people here are sheeps. thats what happen when you keep watching tv and listening to propaganda. The two round system was created to prevent marginal candidates to win, so we will never leave this vicious circle, people here are to dumb to realise whats at stake

So yeah, maybe we are worse than sweden. i dont know how it looks like over there, but true, Paris is full of filth.

There is no hidden ultimate comeback plan, marine will try again in 2022, and fail again, and so on, while things get worse, its over

sweden
germany
canada

i literally called out jews, keep crying you stupid little bitch.

I'd rather be cucked than be the multicultural, racemixed third world shithole Brazil where cannibalism still occurs in 2017

Technically LePen's loss is less of a humiliation for France than Hofer's loss should be for Austria.

It sucks she lost but she did square up against a moderate rather than a Green in the final round. And IIRC this is the closest that Front Nationale has ever come to the French presidency.

the results seem about right.

I had to vote for Sweden.
The Nigger-Arab-rape cult is strong here.

Fortunately an assault spoon is all we need because 12.6% of our country isn't made up of niggers

>Sweden's always been the butt of all jokes in Europe.

30-years War called...

Oh please learn some shit before ranting on about something that is ridiculously outmoded in the age of fracking. SA tried to play that game by keeping production high to make fracking a bad ROI, but they lost.

Obviously the most chucked is Germany, who serves as the great quisling of Europe, not only allowing but actively supporting and demanding the continued rape of their own women and the rest of Europe's women by the Saracens.

one will lead to the other.

>maybe we are worse than sweden
Hey, c'mon man, don't say that...
>its over
Yeah, figured as much. Marine lacks charisma, hopefully the FN realizes this and she steps down.

And if not, hopefully a good old fashioned HARD recession purges the UK of the leeches on benefits. We'll send them your way on rafts, and as your country crashes and burns, we'll at least remember you took one for the team eh?

If it´s about a cucked mindset, Sweden and Germany for sure. The other countries show at least some resistance

USA > Canada > France > UK > Sweden > Germany

Yes and Cardinal Richelieu called and said to ask if you Swedish fucks were still trying to take credit for that.

>the amerinogs cannot refute this

Do these polls have a cap on votes? Looks like it stopped at 1,000

Canada and USA are only countrys, they are not nations like the old european countrys. We have actual heritage and history here, which is the sad part.

Nevermind, just saw it go up again.

Swedes

fuck off

>uk is on the list

why?

Benefits and health tourism, I guess.

Most of London is fucked too.

US doesn't belong on this list of shameful deplorables.

Big titties. Huge guns. Huger sodas. Trump. 4th of july. Texas. Hummers. Burgers. Freedom.

Why you trolling. We dont belong on a list with sweden france, canada, germany and england.

England is absolutely cucked but even they dont belong on a list next to canada sweden and france. But they are in fact cucked beyond repair so maybe so. Brexit was a huge non cuck move but they are stilo feep in the negative

I have no idea

I'm guessing the following
>no gunz
>no knifes
>registered spoons
>surveillance
>TV license enforcement
>Londonistan
>Paki child prostitution rings

But you guys have Nigel and Brexit, so that's pretty cool

Yeah, what's the Swedish heritage? One time Vikings who became Denmark's bitch, then when free, needed the French to save your asses in the 30 years war and then the next thing anyone hears about you is how you are willingly handing over your wives, daughters and sons to be raped by sand niggers who you then happily provide shelter and money to for no work.

Tv license.
Sharia law
Assault bicycle wheels
And Pic related

>when free, needed the French to save your asses in the 30 years war

Sweden was never in danger in the 30 year war. Worst that could have happened to them is that they withdraw to Scandinavia and Northern Germany be reconverted to Catholicism.