United States of Europe

When?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934784
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/09/post-brexit-trade-deal-india-worth-extra-2-billion-british-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East, when the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves

Over my dead body

Why?

the only way it will ever happen is through civil war to unite the region.

but any civil war these days will not be to unite, but instead to break apart.

i dont see it ever happening.

Europe have much more culture than burgers. And they don't have a ape ruling them.

Fuck off globalist.

Germans are planning it for 2025.
Handle your national identity to us Hurr Durr.

never
works good for burgers, they have no identity
that's why they always butthurt trying to prove themselves

>including pookraine

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA U LITTLE NIGGERS, KEEP SUCKING KLITSCHKO COCK. AMERICAN SLAVES

Hurts cuz it's true :(

Never. For fucks sake Ukraine, here I thought that you were the only sane country here.

Never

Fuck that, I want the US and Canada to join as one and skull fuck the world

We get their healthcare, they get our gun rights, everyones happy and we have the strongest economy in the world for eternity. Europe is too far cucked.

What do you mean? Our main goal as a country is joining EU, that's what most people here want.
What's other "sane" option?

Globalist is just a codeword for Jews and their shabbos goy allies.

What is the endgame of this?

Complete and literal enslavement of the human race. A one world government in which they control every aspect of your "life".

(((They))) want to be the superior oppressor class.

The EU has made it clear they're intent on flooding the continent with africans and arabs.

Until that changes, there can never be a pan-european nation.

Blah blah blah.

Sounds more to me like nationalists are scared of one true global free market and constantly whine about an invisible "they" in order to trick people into living in armed encampments and have their ass in power.

A better idea would be an Anglo-Alliance. Everywhere Britain has been, in one superior nation. Just need a way to get the niggers and mudslims out

Not joining it.

>dat camera angle

this cannot be a coincidence, I have never seen a speech beeing shot that way - it's both bit too far and too close to the ground

Fucking this This is EUSSR 2.0: Kalergi edition.
Believe me, you DON'T want in.

Intermarium would be preferable, but that is a pipedream too.

Im OK with this. It has to be in the states though, this is non negotiable. We kick out all shitskins, all worthy whites from Europe are brought over, we wall ourselves off and rule over the lesser races for eternity. Sounds pretty comfy tbqh.

luckly, never

Utah is the only anglo state, piss off mongrel

It may have to be.

Day when EU dies is victory for democracy, freedom and for whole europe.
Can't wait day of purging bryssel and hanging of merkel.

Sounds solid. Create an Anglo-Saxon Utopia (not like that commie shit-tier Utopia)

you lost faggots. have fun getting absolutely assblasted by germany

>m-muh trade deal

get fucked edl faggot.

>Southeast Russia joining the EU
>ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EU made Eastern Europe a decent place to live, and still you guys shit in feeding hand.

>he doesnt know about the Midwest master race

Im being dead serious, its my ultimate dream to wall ourselves off and live happily ever after in an anglo super state. One of these days Nigel, one of these days.

Macron is flying over to Germany next week to discuss how we can make this a reality.

Never as long as I keep vigilant

Serbia says no thanks

Anglo bombs will end your Cuckold Reich

More like this.

when the Gypsies don't steal anymore

lost pic

you all have your own currency and have super highways and trains connecting all of you. What more do you want? A big flag?

I want to restore the glory that was the Anglo-Saxon race too. Crime will be at an all-time low because there's no shitskins. Terrorism will be non-existent because there's no mudslims. Soundsgoodman

Good one, Romaniabro!

It would be a United States of Europe but Britain blocked everything.

Now it quit so, there's hope for more German gibs for everybody.

FTFY

Never because there has never been European unity or European people like there was Americans.

(Southern) Ireland needs to stay there unfortunately.

WTF are you talking about? They shut down EVERYTHING local, and made us dependant of imports.
The cities got slightly better, the countryside got a lot worse because of them.
When the gibs stop next year, the cities will turn to shit too. just you wait.

Food costs almost 4 times more now, and is lower quality that we had before.
All jobs are now centralized to big cities, those who live in the countryside were left to die here.
There is no way to leave either, as you need money to move to the cities, but you cant make any without jobs.

So just fucking don't. Your situaltion with Russia is shitty, yes. But you do not know what you are asking for.

You mad that it's not your empire in europe, russkie?

fuck the eu maghiarbro they just make us dependent of their gibs

Nice integers famalam. You guys are welcome in the new America as well, we have plenty room for all white people.

The only question is do we keep the USA name or seize the opportunity to trigger the planet by renaming it Rhodesia?

Gibs are gibs, mate. What are you afraid of? Even your gypsies leave for France and Italy. Celebrate!

>implying Ireland has any hope of escaping the European Caliphate
Sadly, it's already too late.

what about the IRA tho

i hope never

Why do Americans on this website always seem to think the provos are still active?

The Rhodesian Reich

The Irish aint no fuckin Anglo-Saxons you dick

the problem is that we become addicted and we can't do shit if it collapsed

Take your globalism elsewhere faggot

this

I can't wait for an European civil war

The current situation is not so bad, but I feel the urge to set fire to things at the thought of some United States of Europe. I take this over OP's picture any day.

I think we should trigger all the libcucks by calling it the;
>Free Anglo-Saxon States
or something along those lines.

Im getting hard just thinking about it

when Europe gets totally taken over by muslims and they beg for US intervention.

I can't wait for WWIII so I can fight my own country.

some things need to be rectified though

NEVER

Latvia solved this dilemma for us

See RHODESIAN REICH NOW, RHODESIAN REICH FOREVER

Funny that you post this while referencing someone who wanted to unite europe by force

The Rhodesian Reich it is. Wanna make a rudimentary flag?

That will never happen.
As if a non french europeans wants to live with french people in the same country.

NOW!

But your GDP skyrocketed after you started the process of joining EU.

Im terrible with the shoops Ill have to let someone else handle that one. Wed have to incorporate the stars and stripes of course, as well as the union jack and lastly Rhodesias coat of arms. Im getting comfy just picturing this glorious creation.

>eurocrats want to be "united states of yurop"
>have literally no idea how the united states of america works
what could possibly go wrong?

Just remove England and were good.

>mfw there are people who think a war in Europe is good and wouldn't lead to a complete downfall in European hegemony and all that exists.

European Federalization akin to the USA is probably the only thing which will keep Europe relevant in the future.

this

this don't work

I think it would be a great concept....without niggers, muslims, gypsies, nafris, 3rd world gibs, degenerate brussels ideologist, balkan monkeys etc.

The glorious creation of the old Empire.

Are u sure we wanna be relevant?
I'll take pleasant white communities over relevance any day. Although personally I'd expect the two to always go hand in hand anyway.

>states
>not reich
you sir are a plebian of the highest order.Good day!

i realize you'd do anything to escape russian influence but this isn't the answer

Still not worth it.
Fuck both Russia and the EU. Two sides of the same coin.

war is the only answer to purge you useful idiots, this current state of europ is result of becoming docile and too lax which led to birth of union of bryssels eurocuckistan.

If "Free Trade" is so wonderful why are so many EU countries in the toilet economically?

Because with irrelevancey, you have soon to be relevant nations like China/India/Some African shithole stronghanding their interests into your backdoor and your nation is too pathetic to do anything after not being able to contend both economically, militarily and economically.

I'm being a realist here, if it wasn't for the EU Europe would of become a joke so fast after the end of WW2. And now, with all these secessionist movements thats a ever growing possibility.

For example do the British think that the Brexit is actually gunna benefit them or their European neighbours in the long run? no it isn't, Britain is gunna start relying on China (speaking of this they have already started making more deal with them since the referendum) and other Asian countries to fuel its growth.

>Britain is gunna start relying on China (speaking of this they have already started making more deal with them since the referendum)
source?

Maybe it is, but at least EU is not a shitty side.

Because it benefits only already established countries, and keeps all others down.
Neither side is preferable.
Look at how well things were going in the interwar period.
I not for superstate megalomaniacs, who knows how Europe would turn out today.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934784

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/09/post-brexit-trade-deal-india-worth-extra-2-billion-british-economy/

And with these trade deals shit like easier visas for Chinks and Poo'in'Loos to come over is inevitable.

The EU is a fucking disgrace. A bloated, rotting mass on life support.

>death to the corpse emperor.jpg
What are you, some kind of a heretic?

When it comes to the idea of Europe united under the current, incompetent leadership of the EU, yes I am a fucking heretic.

Come and get me, Eurocommissar.

> implying
nice try Brussels

Well, I guess I agree with you on this one.
See what you just did me, filthy heretic? Now I am tainted too.
Off I go to report myself for summary execution.