Difference between niggers and blacks?

ITT we will discuss the differences between niggers and a black person of high intelligence (ie high iq) and if there is a difference at all (purely opinion dont hold back)

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D
youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you black?

Most blacks are dead except a few 70+ year olds.
There's only niggers.
I don't know who made them like that but it was a success.

A black person is one generation away from becoming a nigger.

Look at how the older generation of blacks (80+) behave vs. the younger ones. Their grand kids all act like niggers, they all revert to this state if you allow them to.

>A black person is one generation away from becoming a nigger.

There is something to this.

The last black generation under segregation were, for a large part, well-behaved and in line. They had their own doctors and their own lawyers and their own infrastructure (largely).

After integration with whites, then blacks had to compete with white doctors and white lawyers and white dentists, etc. Blacks could not compete with their intellectual superiors, it is sad to say.

And so the black leadership from segregation died off and there was no black leadership to fill the void.

LBJ made the black fathers useless in his Great Society gibs-to-nigger-mothers Program.

And the result was illegitimacy and no fathers in the home and rampant niggerdom.

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

Except not.

Black crime has been steadily going down, albeit much slower than other races.

I'm black but this meme that "older blacks were civil" needs to end.

Only civil blacks were the freedmans and the former slaves who subscribed to the hamilton's school of though and/or Booker T Washington.

We have always been uncivil and continue to be so.

>Black crime has been steadily going down

How can this even remotely be the case given the abysmal statistics from DOJ?

>Even though they are trying like hell to classify every nigger on the planet as white..

Niggers have an anti-white war they are waging.

The evil black man in the link below says that the solution to the problems of black people is for white people to be exterminated.

Imagine the shitstorm in the media and elsewhere if a white had said that about all blacks.

There was even some applause to this insane statement.

Blacks HATE Whites. They hate us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

Always be on the lookout for pic related, user.

Every time I see a swastika on a wall, I know a Jew put it there.

Every time I see KKK on a wall, I know a nigger put it there.

>Can't we all just get along?

ITT we discuss the differences between black people and apes, I'll start:
>strikingly similar facial features
>coarse black hair
>some members of their species can imitate human beings exceptionally well
>have their own unique form of communication
>white people pay money to watch them play around

Apes don't resent white people merely for feeding them and being nice to them.

Pic related

It's happening to us next

Apes are gonna ape, ape, ape, ape, ape...

And niggers gonna nig, nig nig, nig, nig....

14 words are so important. And not racist.

Will whites ever have a safe place to raise a family?

northwestfront.org/rfn/?C=M;O=D

Apes never name their kids to make them smarter.

bumping

Never forget.

There's a new breed of nigger. A love child spawned by Sup Forums and reddit.

but user, thats similarities not differences. still true though

>I don't know who made them like that but it was a success
my money's on the jews and the libtards

Yeah.

(((They))) found the wedge to destroy America post WWII.

not just america, it's spreading. eventually all countries with black minorities will be effected.

they'll be nothing more than screaming monkeys when it's all over, and all whites will be no better if we don't stop it

Calling niggers chimps is rude to the chimps. I have a theory that all primates have souls, and you can see it in the eyes of certain chimp relatives, namely the bonobo. Seriously, they have thought processes and social norms (natural memes) very similar to humans, and recognize themselves in a mirror. Much more impressive than your average nog

All blacks are a split second away from chimping out. All of them.

Nigger eyes are dead looking. Soul less.

i completely agree to this. whenever i see a piture of a chimp their eyes always fell more human than most "humans" i deal with every day

>rude to the chimps
Chimps are like niggers on steroids

youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8

is that a BLM rally?

>Black crime has been steadily going down, albeit much slower than other races.
>We have always been uncivil and continue to be so.

These 2 things cannot coexist

>white people pay money to watch them play around.

All of my fucking keks

All of the overly aggressive chimp relatives you think of as overly violent aren't the ones we are closely related to. I don't believe in evolution though. I think that primates and man are gods conscious creations, given different abilities so they experience different parts of his creation. Whether god is an almighty being, a computer programmer, or some vague concept doesn't make a difference. Watch bonobos doing things and you will see the soul through their eyes. No other animal, dogs, cats, pigs, etc., has soul in their eyes like chimps and humans.

Under rated.

One definitely gets that sense.