Why hasn't Sup Forums been conquered by lefties yet?

Considering the endless influx of lefties to this board over the past year or so, this got me thinking...

Considering that Sup Forums is so infamous and widely known as one of the largest far-right collectives on the internet, why haven't we been invaded by a single, organised mass migration of 10,000's of lefties yet?

All it takes is an organised alliance of the centre/left internet community (Vice/Buzzfeed/Vox/Ect.) to replace us as the majority of the board. Why haven't they done this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9YPfu7QTKD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit arguments, they just can't win

Because every time they come here they get redpilled

Because noone actually gives a shit what Sup Forums thinks.

You're a joke board that people only reference on other boards when they say >Sup Forums please go

Sup Forums has a habit of converting people who stay too long and get into in depth arguments. Because nobody here is working off of any real ideological framework, the shit arguments are brought out and paraded around for everyone to see without a veneer of public academic respectability, tarred and feathered, then lit on fire while everyone laughs.

Because:
>lefties have no sense of humor
>lefties are too careful for not trying to offend anyone
>their "logic" works only in their little echochambers (Sup Forums is not an echochamber, people can openly disagree with any opinion here)
>they have no arguments
>lefties are too self-important to "lower" themselves on anonymous messaging level, they have no power if they don't have constant upvotes or likes from fellow lefties

They're either retards, bored people baiting/trolling, or sometimes shills.
Sup Forums will never be a lefty board

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This OP.

Leftist ideals can't exist outside of their own echo chambers.
Once they come somewhere like Sup Forums with actual free speech they get ass raped

That's why you came here and posted this opinion, because Sup Forums is irrelevant and you totally don't care, ok

How can you virtue signal when you have no identity?

>anonymous message board

Technically, Sup Forums is under a constant state of invasion. Pissing in an ocean of piss, etc.

Underneath every politically correct leftist redditor is a white shitlord vying to say nigger and dune coon without repercussions.

Sheepy leafty go to sleepy.

Then why are you here? Loser with nothing better to do?

You think they don't want us posting Nazi stuff?

It is exactly what they want. It discredits the anti-globalist movement.

>Why hasn't Sup Forums been conquered by lefties yet?

There literally has never been a time in the entire history of Sup Forums when someone has NOT been trying to conquer us.

We have. It happens every day, its happening right now. What they dont understand is were too autistic to leave and unlike the people leftists surround themselves with, we have actual convictions.

I get a kick out of it, I feed off their tears

m8 im on your side

fair point leaf

>Sup Forums not an echo-chamber

Sup Forums today is the echo-chamber for traps.

Communist propaganda falls apart if they are unable to censor the truth. Not to mention that red pills can sometimes cure communist indoctrination.

They don't have a strong mentality. I've been on this site for too fucking long and I ain't flinching to shit. Faggot reporter lefty got on here to write a (((guide))) to this site and had a nightmare from a picture. If you can't look at every picture on encyclopedia dramatica's offended page you shouldn't post here. And that's weak shit. I miss the old rekt or gore threads on Sup Forums shit was funny. They are so sheltered a bit of blood and guts makes them gag and have nightmares. How much of life have you lived if you can't stomach seeing inside of a person or an animal?

>TL;DR: They are too sheltered to have any impact. Their worldview is that of a kindergarteners.

Sup Forums been here since 2003? Imagine trying to "kill" Sup Forums by constantly shitposting. You'd need people who want to continually come here for 10 years or new people every year to replace those who get bored.

Who had the patience for that? Shitposting on Sup Forums in order to kill Sup Forums is like creating a protest group on Facebook protesting against Facebook.

Eventually people get bored or....even better....they end up getting red pilled.

In my opinion there's a high chance for lefties to be converted to redpill. However you'd have to do some fucked up mental gymnastics to be legit redpilled and end up being converted into a lefty by random threads on a right wing anime based image board.

kek
but true

brp

Because they'd have to hold on to it. And that means giving up your soul for autism.

Because the constant nazi shitposting, at first outrageous, then completly hilarious, denies any attempt at making normie leftist threads

Reminds me of this.

Sup Forums is much more heavily populated than pretty much all of the other boards. They're all vile backwaters revolving around a glorious beacon.

leftists don't exist when you don't have to think about how the public thinks about you. Leftist virtual signaling is 100% about making yourself look like hot shit.

haven't noticed frankly

kill yourself

They require shame in order to subjugate their opposition into submission. You can't shame the anonymous. They have no power here.

Well, the thing is every time they come here and, try to subvert or overtly form the opinion of the board, the ideological wall goes up as a defense. It creates a populace that is umwilling to even entertain legitamite ideas or critisism. Only thing it does it buy another box of ammo or maybe a few extra reps. Thats what these retards don't get. They are their own worst enemy. If left alone theres a bigger chance that some of us would become more sympathetic to their cause.

Lefties came here but they get badly redpilled and we gain new allies, win-win.

Wrong, and as marxist propaganda floods all facits of society the resistence grows in numbers. You just couldn't leave video games alone could you?

if Sup Forums actually was an echo chamber we would all be able to agree that traps aren't gay

this. also let's be honest here Sup Forums's format though effective is very foreign to people that are used to a webshit 2.0 experience. it can be hard to navigate if you've never seen the site before.

This website doesn't have downvotes, all arguments are equally visible regardless of the popularity.

Conservatism always wins when there is no censorship. That's why Sup Forums and YouTube are so right, while Reddit is so left

Because "far-right nazis" aren't insta-banned.

Lefties rely so heavily on censorship and social pressure they've completely forgotten how to debate.

Pic related.

Sup Forums's weaponized autism

>Lefties rely so heavily on censorship and social pressure they've completely forgotten how to debate.

Sup Forums is and hopefully will always be a place of free speech and anonymity. This makes it a bastion of counter culture, or at least fringe culture.

What is that culture? The new counter culture is that of the nuclear family, defined gender roles, nationalism, and conservatism. Take that redpill

Oh checkmarks don't work on 4channel.com

/
\/

(that)

../
\/

I remember those CTR defections during the general. Funny shit!

you have to go back

Worse than that many ideological lefties openly reject logic and reason as they consider them patriachal social constructs ala Lacan/Deirride/other postmodern french fucks.

Their movement is pretty much doomed if they continue to let idpol decide everything.

>why hasn't Sup Forums been conquered by lefties yet
>implying it hasn't been overrun by a shitton of them already

Although this isn't Sup Forums, I will cite the regular Sup Forums argument.

It's like pissing in an ocean of piss here. You can't dilute it, you only ever add to it. That's why boards like Sup Forums are basically unraidable. Even when /mlpol/ happened, the whole board adopted to it in hours, and actually started trying to redpill pony fags. It was amazing.

Traps are gay.

If you commit any sexual act with penis when you're XY you're gay.

4pbp

fpbp

that worked so well in our election and during brexit didnt it mohammed?

The left is not very deep thinking.. they only know how to use words like racist, misogynist, etc. For more examples of sjw stupidity, visit my YouTube channel...

Related, they take "racism" as an objective evil or bad.

And then they engineer their debate objective into labeling their opponent as a racist, making use of advanced mental gymnastics whenever they want.

When they realize you don't care if they think you're a racist they malfunction and start melting like the witch from wizard of oz.

Truly a pathetic show. This is still happening in MSM too, bigly...

They cant downvote wrong opinions here and it just stays right there for everyone to read. That pisses them off to much.

because we don't have an upvote/downvote system

you can't just hide posts you don't like by downvoting them

The anonymous nature of Sup Forums is the secret ingedient. No one has an ego to defend. An idea stands or falls strictly on its own merit in the marketplace of ideas.

Anything more involved than a drive-by ends in them being converted.

Anyone who tries to invade ends up getting redpilled. We're basically The Scourge from Warcraft 3.

Theyre too scared to go on Sup Forums

Because Sup Forums is extremely potent as an echo chamber. Even the language we use is different.

>(Sup Forums is not an echochamber

lol

kek it's true. I came here as a lefty ironically and got redpilled hard

Sup Forums is not an echo chamber.

Because they come from other communities and circlejerks. Once the raid is done, they go back to the safe space because Sup Forumsacks at large aren't affected much by shit written on the internet, while in their case an internet confrontation could be a mind-shattering event.

seasoned Sup Forums anons gives less fucks than the newfags that approach this place with malicious intent. That is all

Cause if you dont like trump your clearly a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Anonymous posting doesn't allow for virtue signaling, woke twitter screenshots and reddit brownie points.
Just remember these people have no true beliefs, they just say and do dumb shit from their comfy 90% white suburban neighborhoods

>Sup Forums is not an echo chamber.

k

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because we're right

>Considering the endless influx of lefties to this board over the past year or so, this got me thinking...
>Considering that Sup Forums is so infamous and widely known as one of the largest far-right collectives on the internet, why haven't we been invaded by a single, organised mass migration of 10,000's of lefties yet?

Disagree... The brexit/trumpt shit overflowed this place with anti-lefty right wing retards.
>hurrr vile leftist
>duhhh marxist scum
>ugggg fucking liberal
It's got so bad that some right wing tard was calling food leftist yesterday.

We used to get along a lot better. Now, even an hilarious joke will trigger butthurt because it's a joke about MUH SIDE.
>GED OFF IT YOU LEFTIST SCUM
>SHILL
Would get less pushback if you drew a picture of mohammad, danced about outside a mosque and claimed it was a picture of "Moe", a "ham", who is "mad" ... moe-ham-mad

Now, it's like a ukip/republican party board of shills and needy propaganda fucks.... who exaggerate bullshit and spread propaganda, to 'redpill' people.
>redpill as in lie to get people on their side
>they are JIDF tier
>"photogenic babies" , "human shields" , "terror tunnels" tier

>mfw I'm starting to not only see right wing Whites in my day to day life but also non whites going far right

Things are about to get spicy brehs

They do. They just slowly change into the far right diaspora or leave.

lefties are bad at memetic warfare

here's the basic gestalt from a trap:
youtube.com/watch?v=9YPfu7QTKD8

>user comes to Sup Forums to troll evil Nazis
>Sees right wing sources for the first time
>Becomes a Nazi himself inside of 3 months
Many such cases!

Reddit sucks because you either toe the jews' party line, or you get banned. Once as a response, I said something about 4 million to 1.5 million sign being switched at Auschwitz. I got shadow banned. Which is just a fucking cowardly, Snively thing to do. So, I got squeezed to this site.

this place isn't worth conquering

it's not even worth defending and that's pol's secret power, it has none

lul at everyone saying this place isnt an echo chamber.
like u 4real doge?

Because this board isn't worth anyone's time to "take over". Why would you want to take over a steaming pile of shit?

let's see if I get a response:

ECHO! I SAID EEEEECHOOOOOO!!!!

because they have jobs and social lives?

People who try to justify spreading lies , misrepresentations, out of context exaggerations etc... always say that because it justifies their faggotry.

It's not true.

Anyone who comes here and sees
>'Black terrorist viciously attacked innocent white girl'
then sees the actual video
> where a girl was slabbering and tried to hit the guy. The guy then pushes her away. Fuck all to do with race or anything.
Is not getting 'red pilled' m8.

Most here used to call out that faggotry. The JIDF were kings of that bullshit. Now because 'left/right' the faggotry is tolerated if it's 'my side' that's doing it.

They try but they get assimilated. No one can spend any meaningful amount of time here and not be red pilled.

Honestly, we can thank the Nazi stuff. They get scared of the free speech and fuck off.

The canĀ“t handle all the truth on here. They have 3 options after visiting.
1. Swallow the redpill
2. Stay here and fight us but as a result become an emotional wreck
3. Leave, because this site is triggering them to much

Either way, we win

Why are leftists so good at projecting? Is it a survival technique?

Well I mean here you are, being allowed to share your shit contribution with no censorship

Started coming here when moot was still posting on SA.

Still on the left.

There is no point posting anything related to the left because well-reasoned arguments vanish to page 10 in minutes.

The only way to get replies is to bait or troll.

I can spend 10 minutes typing up a rational response to some alt-right dribble and 9 times out of 10 it is ignored because the truth is inconvenient. I'll get 1 or 2 (you's) but the rest of the thread continues on in its one or two line inanity.

The truth is not simple, it isn't convenient and it sure as hell isn't going to be popular here. 4chans posting format rewards simple, easy and popular posts with (You's) so you see more of them.

Redpill used to mean something. Now it means what?
>Redpill is an establishment right wing viewpoint?
Redpill me on X
>whatever republicans think. Whatever butthurt white nationalists think. Whatever trump supporters think. That's the answer. Don't question it. NEVER QUESTION IT!!

The ultimate Redpill is that left/right is a divisive construct designed to control us.

Free speech = free marketplace of ideas = best ideas prevail

Reminder that Sup Forums is not an echo chamber it's a hurtlocker, the conceptual opposite.

Only the strongest ideas can survive and reproduce here. There is no upboating, there is no name-fagging, there are no rules other than keeping the discussion political & on-topic.

If your shitty ideas are quickly dismissed as shitty when presented for appraisal and judgement, then you have nobody to blame except yourself.

>the left's truths are not "convenient"
Maybe your arguments slide because they're so bad they can be completely picked apart with meme arrows?
Everything you said is most easily explained by your individual shortcomings.

this

this

this

this holy shit

this

this

left and right describe economic stances and governmental systems

1000 people autistically screeching
1 genius quietly spreading wisdom

Which one prevails?

leftypol is already a thing.

Bong fuck off. Red pill means seeing what reality truly is, aside from the corporate and government propaganda and lies. The redpill encapsulates the raw facts of life.

please go.

I know where you want to drag this. I don't have to argue about that with you. For Sup Forums existing in its way shape and form already refutes what you are trying to point out.