Are south african whites the most alpha whites?

Are south african whites the most alpha whites?

>hot sunny climate, more vit D = more testosteron
>living around feral niggers all their lives, have to cope with murder and kidnappings on a daily basis
>descendants of the mighty dutch, french, british and german, literally the best genetic mix possible
>still control 90% of SA economy

you forgot many polish men's who gave the DNA to these alphas

it's right there in the flag

>90% of SA economy

This is communist anti-white propaganda.

how its like to live among niggers? genuinely curious

Its like working at a junior school

do you feel safe around them?

Most of the time. I feel less safe in my house to be honest. The real violence happens during home invasions. Getting mugged is not that big a deal.

>Getting mugged is not that big a deal.
any stories?

not him, but too many.

i'm still here though.

this is how they transport their children.

this is why you don't trust them.

did you resisted or just gave up wallet and phone?
also have some situational awareness next time

ever fucked any hot ebonic beauties?

Are there at least a decent amount of Whites to stand up to them? And do most whites in SA hate niggers?

jesus sven. no.

Yes, it's true.

t. white south african

nothing new i guess, niggers are stupid and dont know such things which require abstract thinking like kindness or how to be graceful.

this. i see them struggle with the concept of private property on a daily basis. you should see those traditional fuckers in lesotho/drakensberg. no concept of it. they still herd the chiefs goats.

>mfw when I read in the news that a taxi like that crashed and 50+ children died
A minibus carrying 5 times the recommended capacity of feral niggers got hit by a train very, very close to where I work. I would have smiled if not for the abhorrent stench.

i remember the SA guy on Sup Forums who made webms of chasing and beating niggers after they tried to fuck with him riding on his motorcycle, sadly i didnt saved those webms, is he here?

This is why we're never going back to Europe.

This is 100% true. They really can't fundamentally understand private property, or personal space, or humility/decency.

Just gibs/muhdick, it's all they understand.

They're getting better culturally and much quicker than expected. A hundred years ago they still killed the families of losing soldiers. Small steps.

I thought this is a picture of Detroit?

The whites of detroit are lonely settlers in a savage land. They work to rebuild the ruins of the industry that was destroyed by the tribes

If you're rich then USA/Straya/NZ

If you're ultra jew rich then Switzerland

Thought it was Lake Michigan but realized there's people in the water.

If they were alpha they'd have kept nukes after gettng kicked out of power,coalesced in transvaal, and told the kikes and niggers not to fuck with them.

No, they got wrecked and forced to leave their land by nigs. Honestly they're the least alpha of all the white settlements.

>durban

Jesus what a shithole.

3 out of 4 of the South Africanns I know are turboliberal cucks that make the average Canadian sound like Hitler

english or afrikaans?

White town

What do you expect when your entire education is anti-white hatred because your teachers are all commie niggers?

black town

Sleeping with blacks is against our culture. We are, however, allowed to hate-fuck coloureds and Cape Malays.
Last I checked it's +-60%

This is accurate.

There are plenty progressive liberal afrikaans people. Every single white EFF member is Afrikaans.

gotta be English right ?

afrikaans are pretty hardcore

2 English and 2 Afrikaans. The only one that isn't a completely brainwashed leftard is on of the Afrikaans. Still pretty lefty though

you will be forced to when they start killin you

South Africans are based beyond most of our wildest dreams

I still say youre all welcome in the States, but I know youll never give up your rightful clay. Stay based.

Can deny we have strong on both sides of the spectrum. Most afrikaaners are as conservative as you can get but we also have some daddies money rich kids infesting our unis at levels equal to the generic USA sjw

? that sounds bullshit
all the afrikaners ive known have been incredibly right winged.
why are your people so blond? we looked like Spaniards compared to the Afrikaner immigrants.

For example most of my friends and I are pretty racist (we say realist because thats what it is lmao) but you also get some coalburner types

many of those left?

I've met a few and they all seem to have some sort of inbreed retardation.

more

> the flag literally symbolises a black tribe shoving their green unwashed dick up the netherlands' ass

That's also propaganda. The vast majority of whites vote DA and were never happy with the ANC. Even during the anti-Apartheid years, the majority of whites were pushing the Progressive Party, not the ANC.

If you placed white South Africans in Canada, they would never be as cucked as the Canadians with all their open-border policies and and the destruction of "white" culture. The whites here simply wanted blacks to have equal voting/educational rights. Whites here are still more redpilled than most Americans/Canadians (and even Europeans I'd add).

yea they are all pretty rich
I don't know what to tell you. Maybe it's just bad luck

Most in the western cape (southern most part) along the garden route. Otherwise small boer towns in the karoo are the only other place

Another garden route town

tbf, they're much better than fucking kaffers.

All South Africans I've ever met don't think blacks are human.

South African bros, is this accurate?

beards are a sign of fertility

South Africans are the most switched on whites around, post-war British governments were disgraceful in the way they treated Rhodesia and SA.

Also to could South Africans reading this give their thoughts on the future of South Africa? Is there a general consensus among whites that things are going to collapse in the near future?

god damn thats beatiful
generally african landskypes are beatiful, savanna mountains etc.
If only white people killed all natives and claimed all african land two hundred years ago, world would be such beatiful place now...

Best cheap labour you can buy even though half of them are so lazy they barely work. Common joke is that it takes 4 blacks to dig a hole, one digging and three watching.

However blacks from neighbouring super poor countries are often actuall really honest hardworking. Generally get alot more respect because they make effort to learn english, and respect the person they work for. Just from my experience though

Afrikaners tend to be blonde because of the ancestry. I go blonder if I spend a lot of time in the sun.

>and forced to leave their land by nigs.
What you meant to say was: and forced to hand over their land to nigs by Henry Kissinger and the US backstabbers.

Sorry bros. To be fair UK wasnt innocent either. We all failed you.

We need to establish the Rhodesian Reich and call it a day

Afrikaans people have dutch origin so blonde hair is pretty predominant. Along with alot of dutch migration (my grandfather was one) leads to alot of pretty ayran features. Got blonde hair and blue eyes myself from dutch/english heritage

Rhodesians weren't for segregation though. They believed that blacks had just as much a right to be part of the government, to vote, to have access to education and health as the whites did. The majority of Sup Forums would have hated the Rhodesian government's policies.

What you're looking for is an Afrikaner Reich. We did things properly down here.

A question for Afrikaners here: Is Siener Van Reinsburg talked about a lot over there? Do they believe his prophecy of Soth Africa to be white again?

>Henry Kissinger
>Kissinger was a Jewish refugee who fled the Nazi regime with his family in 1938

Every. Fucking. Time

Beards are a sign of nu-male cuckoldry right now man, keep a clean Roman shave.

Same, also have a bright red beard if I grow it out.

The former University

The problem is that we're connected to the continent. If SA was an island like Oz then all would be well. Lots of whites here trace back to before the Nguni tribes settled the area, my earliest ancestors arrived in 1688 and more came in 1811 to secure the frontier during the Kaffir wars. I still have a marching cane, a revolver and regimental badges from then.

Im OK with this

Id just find it hard to pass up the opportunity to trigger the whole planet by calling it Rhodesia. Either way we seriously owe you guys, I wish Trump would open up immigration for anyone wanting to come. Do you think anyone would come if he did?

I don't get why the volkstatt( concentrating in the west to form a majority) wasn't a actual plan. I cant see how being 10% of the population ruling over 90% who historically hate foreigners will end in anything but a very expensive drawn out war.

SA should be the staging point of the complete takeover of Africa...

Also

1) What are typical south african/afrikaaner towards the English? I've heard there is a degree of resentment

2) What is the frequency of gun ownership in SA? and are most people trained/proficient?

I have anglo brown hair in the UK, as soon as it's sunny I go dirty blonde, it's odd.

South Africa used to be so beautiful

I did find it interesting how moderate Rhodesia was compared to..Literally every other ex colonial state, and how Smith talked about the rising far right near the end of the war.

Not putting a bullet into the heads of Mugabe, Slovo and Nkomo when they were first captured was a mistake.

>tfw afrikaner
>tfw beta brown haired brown eyed jew-nosed weeaboo yellowfever cuck
I hate when Sup Forums makes generalizations over people of my ethnicity

I'm always wondering why they had to give the nogs all of it. Going separate ways would have been best.

I hope Coligny will spark the race war and the afrikaner and boer will take it all back.

>Siener Van Reinsburg
Who?

>Do they believe his prophecy of Soth Africa to be white again?
More change of Zimbabwe landing on one of Saturn's moons.

They really should've wiped them out. Africa is crazy beautiful. Now all the wonderful lands/animals are going to be destroyed through clear cutting and poaching.
I hate niggers.

My granddad was a Rhodesian who left in the 70s and he fucking hates saffas for some reason. Was their tension between you two.

>1) What are typical south african/afrikaaner towards the English? I've heard there is a degree of resentment
second this question

Lots of Afrikaaners LARP as Dutch people here, most of them have no links to the Netherlands at all... Pretty good.

I don't either.

the freedom charter (south africa belongs to all that live inside it. black and white) and the multiparty negotiations. they needed us to teach them.

Probably. The eternal anglo decided to castrate them though.

Fuck off kike.

1) Depends on the english. Most get along. I was raised english but have never come across resentment. While the two groups can tease eachother at most I think we both understand we are allies against something bigger.

2) Most of the people I know have a gun in their home. Varies though. It is possible to have liscences for larger firearms and whatnot but I still need to find out about all of that. Have a few friends whos family has large gun and ammo reserves.

why didn't the NP regime try it?

not that bad. we'll drink together. hell, i have many english friends. but they're not "british", they're south african. the british are fucking arrogant.