Why is oxycontin and oxycodone pushed so hard?

Why is oxycontin and oxycodone pushed so hard?

Answer: The CIA collects heroin from the poppy fields of Afghanistan and sells it in order to fund more wars.

When oxycontin and oxycodone can't be obtained what do you have? A ready-made heroin user who would have otherwise been a productive member of society.

The military industrial complex is a drug dealer, they have operatives on the streets and they can create buyers at will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steal the drugs. Create the addicts. Fund the wars.

You want to talk about degeneracy, or making America great again, or protecting western civilization... talk about this.

>tfw were on dismount near a poppy field
>took fire
>returned
>jtac called in cas
>smokedhadji.jpg
>checked out smoldering crater with chunks of mudshit in them
>still remember how fucking shitty/sticky those poppy bulbs are after they leak from bullet holes.

Its like pine tree resin, but worse.

>Taleban stops Opium growth
>US attacks right after because of a Saudi billionaire residing in Pakistan who was previously funded my USA.
>Opium growth restored to normal
Pure coincidence.

This whole "it's not our fault we smoke oxycontin, its someone else pushing it on us!" cop-out reminds me of niggers who blame the CIA for crack.

Grow up and take responsibility for your addictions.

Oxycontin is synthetic.

...and lots of people who can no longer get it turn to heroin.

Underrated post!

Thanks for the real world experience. Hope your head isn't too fucked up from it all.

Oxycodone and heroin is synthetic. You get opium from poppy fields and it has morphine, codeine and a few other opiates

This game has been played between Europe and Asia for centuries. Only prostitution and farming have been with us longer than this. It's almost like no one ever heard of the Opium Wars or something.

>Oxycodone and heroin is synthetic.

Heroin was first made by C. R. Alder Wright in 1874 from morphine, a natural product of the opium poppy.

finally a substantive redpilled thread on here. don't let this slide

Medical attendant here, who the fuck are you kidding? Here in PA, doctors are so fucking scared of giving out ANY controlled substance, opiates or otherwise, that we are sending patients home who have broken bones with IBprofien mixed with Tyelenol. I was coughing so bad I had blood in my phlegm when I got sick last winter, they were too scared of even giving me, a fucking medical attendant, Promethazine COD#3.

Whoever is saying doctors are just giving out opioid class medication like candy obviously doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Marijuana is the actual threat, not pain medication.

I'm on hydrocodon right now for getting wisdom teeth out. It's opiate class, but not that strong apparently. I can honestly say I have no clue where the appeal is, or how people get addicted to this.

According to pic related (and a few others) it peaked in 2011. Since then ISIS has come into play, and the US has tried to leave Afghanistan a couple of times.

Forgot the pic

And another.

I got given 2 bottles of Percocet when I had kidney issues in Indiana last year. Had to stop taking it after 2 weeks because I felt my tolerance building up and constant physical weakness.

Don't know why anyone would want to do opiates. It's disgusting.

They also use it as a weapon to kill people with too.

>Marijuana is the actual threat, not pain medication.
Yes, because there's been a years-long series of marijuana OD deaths among whites.

>Don't know why anyone would want to do opiates. It's disgusting.
The common excuset on Sup Forums is "oh wul its because society is just so terrible that hwhites are seeing it as their only escape"

CIA doesn't have to collect it, opium is already afghanistans main export, just let them do the work. Though I do find it odd that in the late 90s the US had a major shortage of opium derived pharmaceutical drugs, then after the war in Afghanistan it was never mentioned again

Bump

What about oxytocin

Sup Forums also forgets that eugenics has to be applied to the white race as well

Prove it bish.

Well I'd call it more "darwinism" than anything, but yes. It's natural selection/darwinism and eugenics in action.

If you're dumb enough to get addicted to any drug and die from it, then you deserve to die.

When I did heroin, I bought the Mexican variety. I'm not some kind of savage, I'm not going to support terrorists and American imperialists even if I am a junky. I'd rather support the cartels than them.

Ever heard of the black budget?

Muh Eugenics. Fuck off, a large portion of the Nazi leadership were drug addicts.

Appreciate you confirming my post

The (((CIA)))

This is why we invaded afganistan

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Thank you for your service. You should tell some more stories please

Ever heard of Oliver North?

Don't forget about Operation Iraqi Liberation (((OIL)))

>Fuck off, a large portion of the Nazi leadership were drug addicts.
wtf I love addicts who smoke oxy 60s in their mom's minivan now

The euphoria. If you're working a shitty job with shitty people it's easy to get roped into it just to make you feel a little better. At least that was how it was for me. Not that my life was bad, my job and coworkers just kept me in a perpetual state of frustration so having a euphoric kick every now and again made me happier. The pain relief was just an extra benefit.

But I was young and dumb back then. Would not go back.

There was a yuge concerted effort in the mid 2000's to push oxy. They marketed it as a safe and addiction free way to manage pain. I've known a lot if addicts that started out because of being peddled oxy and Vicodin. Just saying. It adds up

This.

Only way you're getting the good stuff anymore is if you're going in surgery. Even then they are stingy as fuck about it.

If you're a cancer patient though it's a different story. Just say you've heard stories about the pain and would rather throw yourself on the Northbound tracks in Kyoto station with an oncoming 8:47 Nozumi. You don't have intentions, you have concrete plans. You may get tossed in a mental hospital for a few days, but you'll get your drugs.

actually fentanyl and carfentanil are made in china nad mexico.

a grain or two of either is enough to kill a person. So a tiny vial of the powder is enough for tens of thousands of doses.

People are taking drugs laced with these chemicals and dropping dead by the thousands. They're WMD's.

NEver, ever smoke, snort, injest, any pill joint, powder given to you by anyone, no matter what is stamped on it, or if someone before you uses the same pill with no effects. All it takes is one pill to be off to make you drop dead.

I've known a lot of addicts who simply kicked the habit (either through rehab, suboxone/methadone, or that new vivitrol treatment).

This whole "oh gosh the doctor GOT ME HOOKED on pills, I guess I better go buy some black tar from Juan" thing is a shitty cop-out, and everytime someone perpetuates it or finds it a permissible excuse, it helps dig the pit a little deeper in a wider context.

It might have been the doctor who told you/them at first that the pills were "safe and addiction free", but that was back in 2005. It's 12 years later and even my 13 year old niece knows words like "oxycontin", "vicodin", and "percocet" mean "ADDICTIVE DRUGS". The doctor didn't tell you/them to start slamming dope, either.

>If you're a cancer patient though it's a different story.
Either that or if you have a family member who's in hospice/palliative care...just sayin

Can confirm. Had wisdom teeth taken out and was given weak ass meds.

>had a broken finger
>ER doctors gave me IV diphenhydramine + morphine (AFTER giving me a 7.5mg vicodin)
>sent me home with a script for 24 Tylenol 4s

So what's going on here

In the late 90s I left the hospital with a bottle of 100 and two refills. This is one time I can attribute the grace of fucking god, because I flushed that shit about 1/4 way in. I loved it and hated it, but knew that I'd blow through my allotment in no time. Didn't want my next career to be sucking dick.

fucking amen brother, i was taking opio for 3 years after chest surgery and it was at pretty stable dose, but shit started to spiral to dangerous levels after i went to work with fucking dumb women, it was soulcrashing how they fucking wasted time on total bullshit, backtalk one another behind their backs, abandon work for petty shit and couldnt fucking get work order right until i fucking told them its retarded to go on like this.

It blows my mind that the US spends so much effort on the "war on drugs" but at the same time ignore the poppy fields in Afghanistan. What the fuck man just firebomb it already.

Had mastoidectomy, was given aspirin.

If my relative needs the drugs, there's no way I'm going to take them from them. Hell I wouldn't do that to a stranger. Bad mojo there. Bad.

They were being pushed well before the U.S. was in Afghanistan. The answer is Purdue Pharma making billions of dollars off of prescriptions.

People get addicted to opiates when others don't because they have damaged dopamine neurons in the brain. When there is lack of stimulus that release mr.happy neurotransmitter or lack of the amino acid l Tyrosine to replace the supply, people have a very good chance of becoming hooked.

We see this in the depressed and people already in early stages of neurodegeneration due to stress and poor diet.

What people don't understand is. If you give someone who lacks constant dopamine release, somthing that releases it easily? They're fucked. The brain is hard coded to seek it out for survival and if it finds a very easy way of doing it, even if the person doesn't actually know what's going on biologically, the body is gonna tell the consciousness to seek it out no matter what. It literally tricks the person's consciousness into thinking they need the drug for survival.

I was a former addict due to back surgery before I became a medical attendant. I didn't even know what addiction was, just that the oxycodone made the depression go away. It wasn't too hard to get off them after I asked for help, but this is why education when given these medications is so important. Sucks

burger response bbbb but our government loves us they would never do this tfw

right on man glad there are other people here that know whats really going on

bbbbbb but were there to fight the terrorists will be another typical idiot american response

No argument there cunt

everything adds up

I took two 7.5 vicoprofen's over the weekend when a nerve in my hand got jammed. had them from tooth extraction last year.

While I can see to an extent how the euphoria is sought after the negative side effects of feeling nauseous and constipation are enough to keep me from falling into this trap.

I actually had a scrip for 25 hydrocodone/apap's expire in a drawer because I really didn't need them for the pain for which they were prescribed and didn't want to abuse them.

It's complicated.

>catty office-work women are catty in polan just like in the USA
>so much so that they almost drove user to addiction
kek, fucking women

I meant after they didn't need them anymore, obviously. Hospice is a fancy way of saying "we're gonna keep them high on pain meds so they can die comfortably"

CIA = Cocaine Importing Agency

You don't gave them painkillers so they turned to weed and heroin.

Ufff, glad that didn't backfired.

>expire

Son that shit doesn't expire. Expiration dates on drugs are just the industry's way of pushing more. They're perfectly fine.

CIA = The niggers of government agencies

>doctors are so fucking scared of giving out ANY controlled substance

See the billion dollar lawsuits filed against drug companies and malpractice lawsuits against doctors for massively overprescribing opiates in the 90s and 00s. I'd be scared as fuck too.

With the obvious exception of drugs that have a short shelf life anyway and anything dispensed in plastic. Thought I'd make that clear before I get slammed by the medfags.

the SCRIP, dodo,, the fucking paper prescription .. those do expire.

This whole thread is disgusting. CIA are heroes.

Sorry. Can't read. That's what my tequila addiction has done for me.

>>I was a former addict due to back surgery before I became a medical attendant. I didn't even know what addiction was, just that the oxycodone made the depression go away. It wasn't too hard to get off them after I asked for help, but this is why education when given these medications is so important. Sucks
How'd you kick the habit? Exercise + healthy clean livin? Or did you opt for the suboxone/vivitrol/methadone route?

Only America gets its heroin from Mexico and Columbia. Afgani heroin is a European and Iranian problem.

I hear Mossad agents get on-the-field superior training in the CIA prior to moving into their sister organization in the middle east.

>implying that doesn't have the same efficacy as opiates
Opiates to relieve pain are a meme.

If you're anywhere near Philly or The Pitt it should be glaringly obvious why doctors don't prescribe those things. It's now a JOB REQUIREMENT that Philly cops be trained in the use of Narcan.

Don't forget about canada-chan, they have an ENORMOUS problem with junkies up there.

There are some doctors out there that still give out some form of heavy painkillers yes. But in your case you got acute pain relief so they could repair the damage to your finger, then you got very weak tier 1 codeine phosphate. You are one of the lucky ones.

In 2015 I had my right thigh sliced open 6 inches when I tried moving a glass fish tank into moving truck. They injected Novocaine and lidocaine mixture into the wound and stitched it up after getting the glass out. They sent me home with 90 Ibprofien 800 and literally 3 codeine phosphate tablets. It...fucking...
..sucked

yep
The bad guys run the nation now. :\

Congratulations on your dumbass post.

Pharmaceutical companies push it to make money.
They send out their ass kissers (aka sales people) to lie to the MDs that it is not addictive and then the MDs cut scripts for it left and right and that is why in the north east US we now have a big heroin problem.
Heroin = no problem with getting scripts and an even bigger rush/high.

I wouldn't doubt that for a second.
The CIA is a self serving agency who shit on the American people.

Like an out of control lapdog that badly needs to be put on a short leash and muzzled.

>implying the CIA didn't also meddle in belgium

fuck this cocksucker.

They draw from the same sources of Mexico and Columbia, only with a more significant SE Asian supply, but that is attributable to their immigration patterns.

Canada's problem is more rooted in prescription opiate abuse

I take it you survived through the liberal use of alcohol.

I went to the ER at the Mayo Clinic here in AZ. I specifically told the Dr that I didn't want pain meds. He sent me home with a script for codeine.

I'm a former opiate addict and to me, saying "the doctor got me hooked" is a bullshit cop out. I was bad, shooting 2-3 oc 80s a day and after I got clean I was still able to take painkillers as prescribed for getting my wisdom teeth pulled and didn't even finish the bottle. So if a hardcore recovering addict can use pain killers responsibly than anyone can.

Now you faggots may say "hurrr how can sales people shits lie to an MD about drugs?"
Well the MDs do not have time to go research the case studies on the drugs so the pharmaceutical companies will cherry pick the studies that show low addiction rates for the pain meds.
The pharma Co then gives those studies to their brain dead sales faggots and they present only those to the MDs.

That is you Mr jump in the deep end on your own.
Some other people get coaxed into that deep end.
Loads of clean normal people who have never had any association with drugs or drug dealers after getting Rxs for pain end up hooked on heroin.

>still able to take painkillers as prescribed for getting my wisdom teeth pulled and didn't even finish the bottle.
That is because you were already a fucked up junkie at a higher level so they were not pulling you from a normal frame of reference.
Clean af soccer moms are becoming heroin addicts because of the Pharma/MD/script route.

It's possible. It was a couple years after I got clean but doing that shit for a few years can fuck your brain and body up for the rest of your life.

Vs what you were used to the Rx you had wasn't shit.
I am talking about moms and dads that never got fucked up before taking the same shit or even stronger.
Then ending up on heroin for the easier access and bigger hit.

honestly is doctor to doctor. PAfag here and i spilled a whole bottle of prometh codeine and it was one phone call to get another. Been seeing the guy for years but if i was an addict thats 16oz of heroin syrup for very little effort.

I went into the ER cuz I was in withdrawal and I didn't know what it was, just that I felt like I was dying. The doctor decided to tell at me calling me an addict even tho I never asked for anything. Was pretty fucking horrible.

So I literally went to a psyche doc, walked in, said hey, I'm addicted to oxycodone. I suffer from severe treatment resistant depression and it's the only thing that helps, I don't abuse it either. He looked at me, LoLed and gave me a prescription for Subutex. Went home, did research, found out about L Tyrosine and began eating it like it was fucking candy. Got off within 2 weeks and now I can take opiates and stop them cold turkey when I run out in the rare as hell case I'm given any and because of the Tyrosine I don't have any cravings and I don't even care. Seriously.

I was literally a dumbass not knowing shit about opiates and addiction/wihdrawal since nobody ever taught me and go figure I just told fuck off to addiction like it was nothing. Now I educate and help all my patients who are on heavy PAINKILLERS by teaching hem about Tyrosine and what to look out for.

It's pretty sad yet funny at the same time.

I study Neuroscience and I had discovered Dextromethorphan as a last ditch effort to save myself from treatment resistant depression and the lovely suicided ideations it gave when I had no insurance to get help. Dextro is the cross between one of the most potent serotonin agonists and reuptake inhibitors that is rapid acting, an opiate receptor agonist and also a dissassociative.

300mg to 400mg gives pain relief and mood elevation like nobodies business without the intoxicant effects.

Amazing what one will do in order to survive

So you take/took the L-Tyrosine to come off the dope? Or did you take it in addition to opiates?

I wish I would've taken the suboxone/subutex route at first. I instead got on methadone without a whole lot of research. Shit is no different than being addicted. Maybe even worse cause the withdrawals are way more severe and last twice as long. Fucking retarded

Also FYI, I'm on my cellphone and my English is shit, sorry.

Everyone keeps saying how clean these people are, but I tell you what, there's always some kind of percolating mental illness beforehand.

Every time.

I took the l Tyrosine with the Subutex and for some reason I just didn't care to take oxycodone or even the subutex anymore after awhile.

Lets hear your dumbfuck rebuttal then.

Fun fact:

Just out of curiosity, I did a germination test on some poppy seeds that I purchased from a grocery store. They germinated. And yes, the poppy seeds that go on muffins and shit are seeds for opium poppies.

Interesting. Do you know/can you tell more about how that works? Is it only compatible with the subutex/suboxone?

Mythbusters did an episode on poppy seeds proving they can in fact cause you to fail a drug test up to 24 hours later. IIRC it didnt even take anywhere near as much as they thought it would too.