My sister is really fucking retarded pol. Help?

She listens to nigger music all the time and has less braincells than a rat. Can I do something so (pic related) doesn't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rNJq7Am8KU
instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She listens to nigger music all the time and has less braincells than a rat. Can I do something so
Shame her and convince her that she's being manipulated into being a degenerate whore.

is this her?

youtube.com/watch?v=1rNJq7Am8KU

This. Worked for my younger sister.
She used to watch MTV, listening to nigger music and all that shit.
I've been shaming her and educating her on (((media))).
After a good 2 years she went from fat to fit, got interested in politics (even supported Donald Trump) and wants to have white babies in the future.
Just make her realise she'll get the wrong attention when she walks the path of degeneracy.

Already did, yelled at her a lot of times and used to spank her when she was younger (10 year difference)
but she's just a braindead slut
Sadly this is pretty much what she does when she thinks no one is looking. I might just give up. Another white lost to degeneracy and shitskins

What is the source video to that picture. I can't find it. I remember it being about some poor kid getting his mother cucked by some blacksters.

Disown and always look at her in disdain and disgust.

In order to educate her on media I would need to just cut TV off. Argentinian TV is degenerate
>muh tits, muh ass, nigger music, soccer 15/7
>worst education level in the region

Probably best to mercy kill her.

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

nvm found it.

she lives with me because my parents dumped her because of her low grades. It's either me or shitskins.
Even my wife is starting to get annoyed by her slutty attidude.

Honor killing. It's the only way. Allahu akbar, inshallah.

considering it, no one would care except her retarded friends

How much can you sell her to the cartels for

she's white and I not ugly. Probably a lot, but my wife wouldn't let me sell her (she wouldn't say a thing if I just killed her and dumped her in the river)

isshh, thats tough man, i am glad i dont have sisters
you will have to be clever, some reverse psychology type shit, if you go to "oppress" her, it will only backlash even worse. Somehow facilitating to her the reality of that world, that is a bunch of no life losers, but without making it a guilt trip or a dad lecture.

Find a your most loser friend and go with your sister to the shittiest place possible, try to make her have a bad experience around that shit, not like getting her rape, but close, take her to a place full of lowlifes that call her names and shit,

maybe after that she'll gain some sense.

Why not just threaten to throw her out if she doesn't straighten her shit out. Tell her she'll have to turn tricks on the street for all the luxuries her family used to give to her for free.

that's just going to make her get pimp out by some nigger, and possibly become irrecoverable.

Rape her

She'll probably like getting called names n sheit

Move

tell her you refuse to pay any toll for her burning of coal.
Then show her all those articles of whole households being murdered because of the familys coalburning daughter.

Fuck her .

already showed her stuff regarding her... unusual tastes.

i've already done my part for the white race, and my son won't grow up with such a degenerate as his aunt.

can't unless transferred from work. My wife would have to learn english.

that would save me from having to deal with this issue, though...

...you need to go more harshly then, basically, all learning is a "traumatic experience", the important thing is the people need to have that experience on their own, so they can put A and B together.

A good parent lets his kids fuck up a little bit, so they learn by themselves, while also balancing risk and not making sure the kid is not in actual danger.

well my point is, she'll have to see some shit to change her mind, maybe get some female friend of her to arrange like a crackhouse visit or something, like

>hey girl, lets go smoke a joint in X's house
>they go
>when they get there, its a literal shit and piss hole, with a couple of crackheads semi dead on the floor, and some nigger whore breastfeeding some baby while at the same time smoking some crack

something along those lines

this could probably work. though if she ends up a crackhead my parents would eviscerate me

>she
There's your problem right there.

its a dangerous game, you will have to have everything known in advance, but, desperate times call for desperate measure

probably any old university hippie friend will know where to find bunker-type place like that

this is argentina. probably got like 5 friends from HS that smoke and probably some pregnant friends
gonna try this, will update in about 2 weeks

mfw I begin to understand why muslims practice honor killing

This thread was moved to