Two female cops can't even restrain one scrawny dude

Two female cops can't even restrain one scrawny dude.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4485186/Moment-hero-saved-two-female-cop-man-attacked-them.html

>female cops
When will this meme end?

I wish more female cops would get raped/killed so they would stop trying to LARP as men.

sadly never

Never, if you even imply females are not fit for physically demanding jobs you will be crucified. Facts don't matter anymore.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no such thing as male/female. Stop pretending that there is.

MUH EQUALITY

I've seen videos where women were able to de-escalate situations which wouldve gone far worse had they been handled by aggro hi test male cops. But these were on crowded streets where physical retaltiation was unlikely. Not all cops need to be able to physically take down criminals is my point

God I wish that was me

>Female cops become afraid to do their job
>Stop all forms of broken windows policing
>Stop approaching Male Black
>Robert picks up their slack
>OFFICIAL CITY REVIEW
>Male cops 150 times as likely to be involved in arrests involving force or violence
>Female cops championed by city officials for their ability to get the job done without escalating the situation
>Demand more female police on the street

>you will never get frisked by a busty redhead cop wearing aviator sunglasses and fashioning a toothpick with her big DSLs

Stop letting women be cops, even in name. They work desks as secretaries.

Boobs really can get in the way.

The threat of violence always has to be there though, otherwise why listen to cops at all? But the thing with female cops is, nobody is scared of them, they're scared of the radio. Which is to say, men, real cops, coming to rescue the useless female cops.

Why did this guy help them?

I would have let them experience what happens when you forget your place

>Not all cops need to be able to physically take down criminals

Yes they do, anyone could attack you at any time as a cop

Yeah sure if they work behind a desk they will be fine, but any cop in the street needs to be able to handle themselves physically

Thanks liberal feminazi retards for lower standards

Statistically speaking no amount of useless cunts can restrain a wild dick. So be it two or two hundred result will be the same.

>vaginas
>de-escalating anything
Cool story bitch, now tits or gtfo.

Kek for Shill Nye

>Why did this guy help them?

white knights spring eternal.

I've seen videos where women
>not all womans are incapable
which wouldve gone far worse had they been handled by aggro hi test male
>somehow all males fall on this

Clearly a baitpost or posted by a woman