What is he? Some form of right wing anarchist?

What is he? Some form of right wing anarchist?

>Wants the "system" to collapse
>Also believes it will. When is never specified.
>Wants to ban / prevent all non-European religion.
>Considers Christianity as a non-European religion.
>Some form of Heathenry for northern Europe at least
>How his post-collapse society will work I'm not sure of, but seems like smaller communities who work together, trading.
>Or how people generally lived around 2000 years ago, ish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ffv-6M-XdQ
cogweb.ucla.edu/ep/Frost_06.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IQpkDVm9Cas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anarcho-Primativist probably

tribalist-primitivist centered around his tribe

pan-european anti-abrahamic tribalist
and(aka) a retard

I generally like Varg, but
>believes that whites were entirely descended from Neanderthal and the fact that we don't have the same bone structure as them is because people live in civilization instead of the wild
>believe that they are the authority on pagan tradition because they remember doing it from previous lives and that archaeologists are wrong
What?

He is an autistic murderer.

Anarcho-primitivist? But he's not against cars and shit it seems, so more like a tribablist. Tribalist-primitivism or Neotribalism?

>>Considers Christianity as a non-European religion.
isnt this true though?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ffv-6M-XdQ

Stop posting Varg-threads

Did you watch his blue eyes video? He does so trash re-search. Reason for high ratio of blue eyes in Europe is because of sexual selection. Brown eyes might be a dominate allele, but if the people chose to not mate with brown eyes, that benefit is rendered obsolete.
Now a days, that sexual selection is fairly weak, and brown eyes is able to stay in Europe because people still chose to mate with them.

I doubt eye color was that much of a factor in sexual selection. If sexual selection had such a big effect, why don't all europeans have 12 inch cocks or huge tits and asses?

Can be debated, can't it? Christianity might come from the desert, but it got shaped and changed in Europe.
Should we go back to Africa, since we are from Africa? Where do you draw the line?

Kinda, The bible was written for emperor Constantine who commissioned it based on the earlier form of Christianity which originated from the middle east.

It's one of the three abrahamic religions anyway, that is; Judaism, Christianity and Islam

Wagnerian primitivist.

He's a tribalist, meaning he thinks we should be living in small, self-sustaining, homogenous communities like we used to.

Some traits inherit better than others. Blue eyes, is like one small mutation, changing one protein.

Penis size is probably affected by many genes. Like height. My mom is short, my dad normal. And I'm higher than both of them. And my brother is higher than me again.

Point is, blue eyes inherits "easier". And variation of the color blue, is still considered blue eyes. Right? Light blue, or dark blue. Still considered blue eyes.

And maybe in older times, "penis size" what not that big of a deal, as the women had few to chose from, so there was no big dick fetish, and the female probably wasn't the one who picked the mate in the frist place.

Sexual selection makes the most sense if you ask me...

I got it from here: cogweb.ucla.edu/ep/Frost_06.html
Didn't read the whole thing, but it seems to be the conclusion.

Isn't he pro Islam?

Fuck no, he's not. Check #7 and #4.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQpkDVm9Cas

>Considers Christianity as a non-European religion.
>Some form of Heathenry for northern Europe at least

I would say allies with Islamists, rather than "pro-Islam"

>Wants the "system" to collapse
>Also believes it will. When is never specified.
He's a fucking marxist, and he's on welfare.