Ireland is objectively superior to the UK

Ireland is objectively superior to the UK
Higher wages
Whiter
No colonial history meaning that we will be better situated to trade with the developing world.

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39840503
youtube.com/watch?v=nD2Vr7lb-D4
prosperity.com/feed/commonwealth-effect-free-markets-free-people-strong-society
youtube.com/watch?v=ABhZQ_VRbsQ
news.sky.com/story/vote-2017-tories-stick-to-tens-of-thousands-immigration-pledge-in-manifesto-10868674
gov.uk/government/collections/bilateral-loan-to-ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try. Your country is propped up by EU gibs. You had nothing before joining the EU.

>Entire economy based on reckless lending that's crashed twice with no changes

Both of you are retards.

Ireland is a nice enough place, but the Irish government are doing a jig on the edge of the cliff into EU cuckoldry, and have their toes dipped in the pond of rapefugees.

The economy there isn't fucked, in fact provided Enda or some other faggot doesn't mess something up in a major way anytime soon then things are looking quite peachy.

Brexit will be a turbulent time, but seeing as those fucking retards over in Northern Ireland are going to lose us our last chunk of irish clay, ROI+6 counties of British Ulster have a lot of challenges ahead.

Not only a better country to live in but hardly a muslim mayor in sight.

>Ireland is begging us to defend their airspace.

Calm down, Mick. Dublin is fucking overrun with the cunts, and showing no signs of improving.

You aren't beyond saving, but save the smugness for when you're well clear and not teetering on the edge of fucked.

The UK economy is predicted to go into recession.

Irish government is horrible. Ireland itself has more problems that Spain and Poland combined. Take the fucking redpill and stop living the blue dream.

Not really, the boggers just know that if somebody is going to invade Ireland that isn't us, chances are they're gunning for England.

Why do you think Ireland has such a tiny military? It's not because they are incapable or totally unwilling of producing a bigger one, it's because they really don't need one.

>the Uk is cucked into defending Irelands air space

FOR FREE.

>no colonial history

There are more Irish living in London than Dublin.

I dont know what this map is showing, but Irelands number is higher.

Is this the same economists who said we would fail if we didn't join the €uro?

The figures really are wild, in that sense. The amount of Irish-born, not even Irish-descended, in US for example dwarfs Irish in Ireland.

Also

>Northern Irelan

I'm going to enjoy seeing that on a map while I still can. I cannot believe they're throwing it all away.

hahahahaha EU BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39840503

Something something 64bn bailout

Didn't they pay it all back, with interest? Maybe I have it wrong.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39840503
does anyone have the "sink the chinks" May screenshot? Lel

>no colonial history
you ever hear of a little thing called the British empire?...

Don't know. But the point is, Ireland bragging about their economy is a bit rich, considering how close they came to going the same way as Greece.
They suckled on the EU teat, and spent too much, hence the crash.

The loan is over. Didnt you get bailed out in the 80s? Short memories over in the UK.

Pretty sure we can all thank the US for that. it was a global financial emergancy after all.

I think you misunderstand what type of colonial history is a bad thing for trading with developing countries.

>$3.9bn bailout in the 1970s
>being bailed out for €64, 7 years ago

Hmmm

>economies all over the world fucked entirely
>relatively young and weaker economy gets fucked

Colour me surprised. Ireland isn't fucked. It's close to getting blacked, I suppose, but otherwise it's still a lovely place to live and I'm going to be so fucking bitter when we lose NI and can no longer say any of Ireland is ours.

Colonialism unironically helped developing countries develop faster. Studies have shown this.

>gib gib gib

You were part of the UK when the empire was created, ergo you have a colonial history.

imagine
>Scotland goes independent
>suddenly they don't have a colonial history anymore
>but wait
>the UK doesn't exist anymore
>so England and Wales don't have a colonial history anymore
>everyones a winner!

>No colonial history
You might not have ruled the empire, but you were one of the nations that contributed to it

BEADY

>What is inflation
>
>British studies show britain is good. More studies telling you britain is good at 9.

The last time something went this far over someone's head was fucking Balloon Boy.

Shit Russia took over. Thx a lot NATO.

>Leeching money from Europe is now a bad thing
lel

Also we are net contributors now. Pay debts!

Thats fucking retarded. Id expect that from a prson stock. You are probably drunk already.

Hopefully the EU army will be formed soon so we won't have to babysit you anymore while you LARP as an independent "republic" you flighty papists.

i hope the eu gets micced

Explain why? You weren't a colony.

You wanted to get taken for a walk by your russian military superiors and we said you could knock yourselves out.

What are you going to trade? potato's? no one wants your shit Ireland.

We are sorry. youtube.com/watch?v=nD2Vr7lb-D4

no one will want a eu pussy army for he globliss with ridiculous spending on shitty wars

Even if you take inflation into account it's terrible.

>prosperity.com/feed/commonwealth-effect-free-markets-free-people-strong-society

Not an argument

This belong in Where are the fucking mods?

Your entire country was raised up by us paddy. Before we came along you were little better than Africans and we made you a first world nation. You then proceeded to backstab us in 1916 while we were saving you from the Germans and you still bitch about the required swift resolution today.

Cuck the nation.

Obligatory

please do try and coordinate your shilling a little bit at least

Fuck off you taig cunt. Backward fucking Micks. No one gives a fuck about your shite state.

How many bailouts have you had from the EU you taig cunt?

Why does the UK do every stupid thing that the US suggests in an effort to impress him?

shit joke fuck off

Irish people visit the UK and they generally come back and say its a giant ghetto.

>You are probably drunk already

from a fenian! top kek!

Really good news. Get them EU Jews out.

That's because they visit the Irish parts of major cities

>Dat norwegian moneyz

muhfugga imma immigratin

where da green paper at

actually no because irish people always lived in thatch cottages and the british added on to already existing towns and villages

Maybe they should stay in tattie country then shouldn't they? Only come over here to steal any way. I fucking hate the Irish.

>the british added to already existing towns

Indeed

>hate the irish
>Cry yourself to sleep every night that we left and now you are shacked up with mohammed.

Remember 1690 King Billy's on the Wall

>America bruv I'm a world power too innit!

youtube.com/watch?v=ABhZQ_VRbsQ

>be Irish
>make this thread
>try and put the "butthurt" pin on Britain

Nope, you're a cuck shithole shackled to the EU and need their bailouts because you make fuck all. Apart from people sick of your constant whinging about the fucking potatoes. Like potato kikes.

Were actually sorting out our country, why don't you just fuck off the EU and actually become an independent country, we will buy guinness to keep your economy afloat?

news.sky.com/story/vote-2017-tories-stick-to-tens-of-thousands-immigration-pledge-in-manifesto-10868674

>Implying the USA suggested Brexit
>Obama came to Britain and said we'd be "back of the queue" if we left the EU

Ireland is alright.
The weather sucks.

Wages are higher but the tax system is retarded.
British women are ugly as dog shit.
>inb4 cherry picked pictures of hot british women and ugly Irish girls

British people in general are insufferable.

Remember last year when England had a debate to ban Trump cause of hurt feel feels?

Lol half the population of the UK died of the plague because you are too stupid to wash yourselves. At least our food just decided to stop growing. That isnt half as embarassing.

Your women are thick as shit and mostly ginger. Urgh.

>obama
>Not nigel farage meeting with trump and being best boms
>while he earns an EU pension and is married ot a german

Thick Mick. It's widely known you're the stupidest fucking people in the Anglo-sphere.

>population still hasn't recovered to pre-famine levels

AHAHA

You fucking idiot. Nigel met with Trump AFTER THE BREXIT VOTE

Jesus Christ you're a thick little Irishman aren't ya?

The French had to conquer you and teach you what soap was.

Kek

He singlehandedly steered us out the EU. Jealousy gets you no where potato kike.

Fair enough, but I happen to have a thing for redhead pale skinned chicks so it works out. British women are ugly, cold, and terrible in bed. Terrible humans inside and out. Quick to anger, impossible to please in their day to day, and all around scum.

British men are notoriously faggy, and as stated previously, insufferable.

Lol your women are always fucking drunk and torn between being chaste Catholic and base fucking slags. Most of them are whores. I fucked one once, desperate 2am. Cunt was like a welly top.

Jealousy? Of what. We british banking now.

Irish were forced to emigrate whilst Ireland was in the UK. Nothing colonial about the famine emigration. Once Ireland was independant they didn't need to emigrate anymore.

>showing why Ireland will never ever rejoin the UK

They’re only paying the interest: gov.uk/government/collections/bilateral-loan-to-ireland
>The loan is over.
Kike confirmed.

Your sad shit country is worse than fucking Scotland. Nothing but drunks and whinging cunts. Pikey cunts need gassed.

Wait, what the fuck happened to France? I thought they were doing well.

Also, bongs absolutely fucked over ireland in every sense possible. Were doing better than britcucks economically, socially, and were happier studies show.
Also, were more pure celtic than bong rape babies lel.

Tettie kikes.

If this is true, thank you based brits.

We always respected you and I personally think that you have some of the best comedians, like Dylan Moran or Tim Minchin.

You fucked a slag, good for you. I opened a door once.

The point is, as bad as you may think our women are, yours are worse.

You can trust us with your money goy, I mean brit.

Who wants to be Celtic? They're thick as mince. Angle superiority every fucking time.

Le epic potayto joke!!! That gave me a good kekin

>like Dylan Moran or Tim Minchin.
Oi

the paki is mad not raped any english girls lately?

Which studies?

>france
>dutch flag

That image is about as edgy as you need to slit your wrists and rid us of yourself, OP.

B-but that's a load of shit. You have a population of 5 million, ours is 70 million. Proportionally you have more thick welly fannyed slags than we have. And they're gingers or pikeys. Well done!

He means Canada and Australia. Their no economies grew after colonization.