This is actually what France needs, unification...

This is actually what France needs, unification, we are tired of fighting each other on every aspect of life and of fear mongering, we can't continu to stigmatise a part of the population because they don't have the same opinion as us or are different. What we currently have is a terrorisme issue that comes from a war that started many years ago by people we're not even related anymore. We also have financial issue that need to be adressed not by throwing some magic numbers but actually doing something about it. What Le Pen did during this election is point at something or someone and say that it was the issue without ever providing a solution financialy and socially viable. what she did is tried to divise the country in two camp, the one for her and the one agaisn't her.

Do you honestly think that Macron wants the French people to die in their home by some terrorists attacks?

Le Pen:

>She has also relaxed some political positions of the party, advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party's previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships, accepting unconditional abortion and withdrawing the death penalty from her platform

>Since 2009, she has been in a relationship with Louis Aliot, who is of ethnic French Pied-Noir and Algerian Jewish heritage

Her niece, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, which you may recognize - she is the one who is tied into the FN and she is the daughter of a Jew
>Daughter of Roger Auque
>his mother, whose maiden name was Baudry, was a French Communist
>This daughter, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, elected deputy in 2012 to the FN, was born out of wedlock
>Auque was arrested by Hezbollah in January 1987 after being suspected of espionage activity on behalf of the Israelis

> TOGETHER FOR A BETTER FUTURE GOY

Hahahah France is fucked. Love how people delude themselves even more about this loss, people are in such denial

I don't get it. What strength comes from unifying all the power in a single nation under one party under one person with little to no accountability?

we must accept all cultures. Trying to force people you dont like out won't ever work.

>Elect a grannyfucking neoliberal

GG no RE france.

Accept all cultures. By importing a new one to replace your own.

Not replacing, just accepting cultures that are in need and want the freedom to not be the brunt of bigotry like you guys tend to do.

There's no need for you. At all. Ever. The world is better without you.

You people are so gullible you might as well go back to daycare

Sorry your crappy racist candidate lost

The Middle East had some good things going for it until neoliberal new order types like Clinton and Obama happily shattered Libya. Meanwhile, it's the supposedly evil white nationalists like Richard Spencer who recently went out and rallied in support of leaving Syria in peace so the same thing doesn't happen to them.

I think you've been suckered by a siren song.

You're like a mexican who acts all smug about the fact that they're about to ruin the country. Are you really proud of the fact that you're about to throw centuries of progress and civilization down the shitter? For what? What do you have to be proud of other than ruining the world for everyone?

This is why you shitskins need to be gassed.

You will never ever be a productive member of society. Kill yourself.

This is why Macron won.

And? What point are you trying to make here?

Yep. Because france is suicidal.

DELETE

Felt those feels from here

GET OFF THE INTERNET RETARD.

The memes have poisoned your easily influenced pea brain too much. Paris and France are fine. Get off Sup Forums, get some friends and a life, and talk to actual people, preferably the French so you can see how gullible you are.

You're a fucking moron.

Joke's on you i'm a motherfucking swede so i know all about the perils of you subhuman muslim shitters.The world will stagnate and turn to shit unless we get rid of you. We only have a few more decades before it's too late and you'll destroy this planet forever.

>Get off Sup Forums

If there ever was a shill battlecry, this would be it.

Only rural and suburban retards think that Muslims are any threat to our culture.

City people all know that Muslims enhance and embrace our culture.

"""Macoroni""" will do whatever is best for the Rothschilds, which right now looks like importing a bunch of 3rd worlders into Europe.

>Only rural and suburban retards think that Muslims are any threat to our culture.

You just used the "only rural and suburban retards" madame president phrase? Holy shit you shills don't deserve to be paid for your low effort posting.

Frog here. France is not falling apart like Sup Forums makes out, but there are some serious problems across the country. Saying everything is fine is acting just as retarded as the Sup Forumstards.

>unification
>your country doesn't have culture, suck my dick and let me 49.3 your life to oblivion
>We will change the law so the 33% of the country that refuse the 9% invaders will be punished for daring to not suck my dick
>my oponents are Nazi because they wanted more state funded programs and protection of local culture. I am a champion of Freedom because all the laws I edicted were passed without a vote or even a public concertation, suck my dick

>muh rural peasant I am elite for being a proud city dumpster diver

>accepting cultures

Probably a shill thread but ill leave this here.

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

>IGNORE GLOBALISATION AND SEEK FLEETING PLEASURES YOU CATTLE

Indeed, united on the pavement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lube up France.

More cultural enrichment is on it's way, and it's going in raw!

If anything will happen is that the french will realize what they have done.
Nothing will stop the Muslim hordes, they will rape and destroy your nation and replace your culture with their own.
This will sow the seeds of nationalism and preservation in the minds of the french.
you can only push acceptance so far before people snap, before they can't take anymore.

more people will die to the Muslims and the back lash of the European people will be that of blood. Maybe this time the west won't be as kind and accepting, maybe this time we will do away with those who want to destroy our nations once and for all.

France is a beautiful country. I think you just don't like brown people.

France is fucking garbage

I fear the rot will continue for too long and a complete purge won't be enough to restore civilization. The longer it takes to spark, the less there is to save.

>muh stigma

I hope they enjoy sharia law

THE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY! LET THEM EAT!

As a Sox fan, a half black man, and president supporter, we don't need any more racist bullshit going on, we already have that from the "tolerant left" morans.

Additionally, yelling out anti black stuff to Adam Jones makes ZERO sense as our outfield is made up of at least 2-full time black players in Betts and Bradley Jr. Additionally, Young plays OF as well, he's black. There's just no reason to yell it out, free speech it isn't, it's hate speech when you're throwing out N bombs. Be creative in your trolling, like those Hunter Pence signs from a bit ago.

Polish the second most spoken language? At least English isn't the second most spoken language anymore. That's something right? At leaste English is dying from Ireland.

Bye France. Get fucked.

All jokes aside, that these retards ask for something that's going to be smacked down like a French scab would do wonders to adjust their entitlement.

"What's the point ?" Are you fucking kidding me, you dumb baguette.
It's an eternal cercle of the same polititians being in power

You bluepilled fag kys