Why are you faggots so triggered by my flag?

Why are you faggots so triggered by my flag?
Is it because we absolutely won and have you all under our boot? Is it because you are literally sub human when compered to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ZhN3
archive.is/B5qRd
newobserveronline.com/2017/05/israel-denies-us-extradition-request.html
archive.is/yDenM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love your flag user. Good job.

well, since you are parasites, saying kikes are superior to whites is like saying a tape worm is superior to a human

*compared

I love your flag
I love Israel
We should all move there
Deep down we are all part jewish

I am one of those rare pro-semite non-jewish anons. your flag is a symbol of great strength. keep it up

not an argument
I don't, I'm actually planning to make aliyah soon to get out of this shithole

Israel is a beacon of democracy, gay rights and multiculturalism in the middle east. I salute you!

Israel is the best!
#1 greatest ally!

Serbs are a shit-stain on the image of Europe. Your country and people should be systematically eradicated.

Israel is a beacon of light in this dark depressing world!

You have to go back, kikeboi

>be Russian
>be poisoned for opposing shitty leader
>no one cares

kek

long live israel

I don't know man. I think your strategy of supporting unlimited Muslim immigration into the West is gonna end very very badly for Israel.

>be amerifat
>cease to be white

Dispose of your nukes, kikestein.

When will Israel take in refugees?

>Is it because we absolutely won and have you all under our boot?

Basically. You subverted and destroyed the civilization my forefathers fought and died for.

Nice flag, nice star. Stars are pretty. So are your women. I'm hoping to come to Israel in a year, I've been hitting it off with a qt jew and seriously planning to come down there when she's done her service in the IDF.

honestly jews get less flag (You)'s than Germans tbqh

Nah, your forefathers fought and died to give it away. Just accept that our old men were retarded, and our leaders were jewing their own race. Feels better when you come to terms with it.

>peace and victory surrounding the zionists
>creating terrorist groups and wars in the middle east while not being able to claim palestinian land
the logo is just entirely inaccurate.

>I've been hitting it off with a qt jew and seriously planning to come down there when she's done her service in the IDF.

Fuck off they're full

:^)

It's okay, I'm not white enough anyways, just shhh let it happen

better to be eradicated by force, than outbred by niggers and spics.
and also, certainly better than being the lapdogs of the kikes, americuck

Don't do that "all goyim are subhuman" thing. I know it's a central theme of the Talmud, but it doesn't help with anti-Semitism.

You dick.

I'm pretty sure he's just banting dude, which is fair considering how we normally act about him. You can't play "he hit me first so I can hit him back" unless you wanna be a leftist.

i just want to live in a US where the media doesnt all bend backwards to Israel, where both parties aren't staunchly pro-Israel, where Israeli spies like Jonathon Pollard would get executed and vilified instead of paraded as heroes for selling out US secrets, where we remember and honor the 34 killed in the USS Liberty Incident by Israel as heroes murdered by a falseflagging regime instead of a footnote of "friendly fire" and subsequent coverup by US and Israeli military

imagine how well we could do, if we just cut off relations with Israel, I'm not saying invade them or be their enemy, I'm saying save our contributions for American citizens, so they don't have to pay 20k each to your insignificant country

I'm fucking tired of it, it sickens me, we could've done so well without you fuckers dragging us down, you ruined our nation like you ruined so many others.

All I have left is the knowledge that people are starting to wake up to your bullshit, people are starting to realize you can't use the Holocaust excuse anymore, people are criticizing you openly and not being jailed. All of this treachery you caused us and other nations will come back to bite you, in a huge way. We are not Africans, we are whites and we are vengeful.

I agree, I wish I was jewish. I'm not willing to subvert to you though.

I mis the days of ancient Egypt when jews where just a bunch of slaves...

We don't even have to cut off relations, we can just be honest and fair about it and holy shit the problems that would solve... But if we were honest and fair it would probably end fast, unless ol' Benji actually started to smarten up.

Tbh Israel from my visit looked like a pretty shit tier country, like outside of a few notable ghettos in the US people would be surprised by how much of it is a garbage heap. Do Israelis just not culturally care about stuff like that, or is it problem of not having the resources?

You sure you didn't accidentally visit palestine ?

Are you crazy?!
They are our only democratic ally in the region!
We need them so we can keep bombing sand people for them.

I don't think they have a lot of resources. I'm talking to a young woman there who's in the IDF now and they don't have a lot of shit that we do, and a lot of business don't even ship products there. They have a shithole, no doubt, and their ingenuity goes into salvaging what they can out of it. I mean, this girl tells me she makes the equivalent of $150 a month for her first year of service with the IDF.

Depends - in Jerusalem you can only really make buildings using Jerusalem Stone, which is an aesthetic choice I suppose, but places like Tel Aviv they don't really give a shit. The garbage heap part you're talking about is because a lot of Israelis are poor and subhuman - remember it's only the Ashkenazi Jews that are super smart.

Mind you, she's only working in an office position not a high risk position

Hey man, this is just the Aryan way. We couldn't exterminate everyone until we let them give a full and complete ol' college try. Now you have proven that you can't play with the big boys and girls, so you're going to have to be relegated to your own play pen.

Jew here - you know you can just marry a Jewess right? Only the ultra-Orthodox care about purity, you know. If you can't beat them, join them.

must be real had to figure it out

Don't take it personally. You might hold some sound conservative views and be a descent man.

Its the negative impact jewish elite have had in the West that makes your reputation proceed you. Once the diaspora dies out and the West rediscovered itself we'll be fairly neutral on the subject of Israel.

:^) That's what I'm planning on doing. No ragrats.

Hitler was a Zionist too, don't forget.

Hey look its another desert religion that never had its enlightenment claiming superiority

Christianity best desert cult all other desert cults suck monkeyballs

>Why do you hate me for hating you?

Never even seen a jew irl, not too many of you here in Spain. Help me find a jewess ;-;

>amerigoy to the rescue
Because you are a natural enemy of my nation.
You hate me and I hate you, shlomo.

I'm not even kidding, it's probably the best move any non-Jewish American could make to better his/her life. There are literally Jewish homeless charities - the tribal bias is real. But then, isn't that exactly what people on here want - a sense of White brotherhood?

;)
You gotta get your own tho

Yes. Segregation is the key to peace.

Don't take an Ashkenazi with your dirty Iberian blood, stupid Goy, you can have one of your has-been Sephardis though.

Just kidding - if you want a Jewish girlfriend the best option would be America, the easiest would be France. You'd need to "convert" though.

Lol, mixing is the key to peace, if nobody on Earth had any ethnic identity there'd be way more peace. Not that race-mixing is a good thing.

I don't get a chance to have brotherhood, I'm a mutt. I tried the nazi thing for about a year now and it just doesn't sit with me. I don't fit. I go my own way now, and focus on me and my descendants and giving them the best chance in life. I still highly value good genetics, but I'm not a puritan anymore. Still, no asians, niggers, or browns. Only Jews, slavs, whites, and maybe the whiter central/south americans. I hate canadian women...

Does the conversion require the 'removal' of my penis skin? Has the rabbi to suck my dick?

You guys won and are fucking us hard. We hate you.

Im with you man. Going on Birthright in the next few years.

To everyone else with my broken hebrew
>ata yesh lecha zion catan

Outside Israel it's not such an issue, just be nice to her parents

Not really sure, a Rabbi doesn't have to suck your dick though :P That only happens with babies, and even then it's optional.

Whether you get circumcised depends on what the girl wants, a Reform rabbi isnt going to inspect your dick before you're allowed in. Plenty of you Iberians converted in the past, look at the percentage of R1b-DF27 in Sephardic Jews for proofs.

A high-tier mutt is better than a low-tier White, the only superior-inferior point to be made is the racial bell curve averages.

HIHOWAREYA HIHOWAREYA HIHOWAREYA

Yeah gotta get a DNA test. Just maybe I have some juden blood.

Yeah, I doubt a secular/agnostic Israeli girl is gonna give a shit about you being circumcised...
GOODTHXANDYOU GOODTHXANDYOU GOODTHXANDYOU

>Subhuman
You fucking sacrificed children to Baal and still do it today. More and more people are catching onto you and I can't wait until they start executing you in the streets.

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking worthless dogs.

You can get away with a surgeon circumcising you in a surgery. In Israel only orthodox Jews do it the old fashion way

Indeed, read this from Nietzsche:

"It is certain that the Jews, if they desired--or if they were driven to it, as the anti-Semites seem to wish--COULD now have the ascendancy, nay, literally the supremacy, over Europe."

"The Jews, however, are beyond all doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race at present living in Europe."

Hitler's idol was a Jewish supremacist!

My ancestors disagree with you Kike.

Now get the fuck back on your crucifix.

Im a white muslim convert and I used to help fund Hamas. it helped me sleep at night knowing my money might have killed israeli children

DNA tests aren't taken seriously by Israel yet, the current policy is one Jewish grandparent and you're let in. Hardly the Talmudic supremacism that people here portray it to be, though those people do exist.

Calling all israeli yids of Sup Forums.

Remember this guy? Michael Ron David Kadar, the 18 year old with dual American-Israeli citizenship from Ashkelon, Israel. When all those antisemitic bomb threats started dropping, the media and the ADL and such were quick to blame trump and whitey. They completely shut up after the FBI found out it was a jew making the threats.

Of course, Israel is refusing to extradite, as always. But we have next to no information on this guy, other than what I've mentioned here. And no pictures of his face either. So I'd like to see if the israeli anons out there would be able to use that weaponized autism to identify this guy. His facebook, his school, what his parents do, etc. Israel is a small country - about equivalent to New Jersey. Someone must be able to dig up some information on this guy.

Come on, you remember that series of "bomb threats" at synagogues across the US earlier this year, right?
archive.is/8ZhN3

Remember how the FBI went into Israel and found out it was an Israeli Jew (most likely part of a larger organization) who had made all the hoax calls?
archive.is/B5qRd

Well, surprise, now Israel doesn't want to extradite him.
newobserveronline.com/2017/05/israel-denies-us-extradition-request.html
archive.is/yDenM

Come on, Chaim. Help identify this guy.

Why do you hate Israel?
Is it because they won't take in any refugees?

Romans had a significant Middle Eastern component, look at Y DNA J2 distributions in Europe. Though, they also had a significant Celtic-derived component too.

Seth is still a piece of shit

And we would have killed tens of your in response, dickhead.

America goes tits under.
Either Nuclear armed muzzy majority country (England/France) nuke you for Palestine.

You think they wouldn't?

Jews are troublemakers, that so much is obvious to anyone.

Reported to CRA for terrorism financing

I love your flag and how you don't take shit from achmeds that think they own your land. I wish my poo in loo ancestors would do the same with Kashmir.

I hate your left wing proxies like soros and the mainstream media though

Allahu akbar Nigga. I also quit a job once because my boss was Israeli. I am Openly Muslim and a Fascist. my Life goal is to make Jews Miserable in canada

>parasites are greater than their host.

Truly a Jew.

Are you legit or a troll?

who are we and us?

second post best post

Who cares, Italian-Etruscans founded it.

But let us not forget the REAL holocaust that hitler could have never achieved.

AVE ROMA.

Why not both?

Hey kike.

Both

I'm currently reading Nietzsche and in a paragraph he says that all that's left for jew is patiently wait for Europe to fall in their hands like picking an apple from a tree, he also said considering the massive experience jews had a big intellectual patrimony and that they would bring a lot to Europe and help it become even greater. Besides, he said that it was obvious jews were going to conquer Europe since jews were starting to ally with the european bourgeoisie and elite. Funny how in 19th century it could already be predicted that jews were going to conquer Europe.
My question is, why didn't you just do that? Why didn't you just ally to Europe instead of destroying it? Why are jews so obsessed with destroying cultures? Even following your own logic it doesn't make sense, because basically you jews want to turn all of the gentile into one mongrel race to do your bidding, but is it worth it to kill the one other race capable of challenging you in all fields? Wouldn't have it been better to rule with the whites while shoving it to arabs and niggers, since they are so stupid it's fucking easy to dominate them? You're literally destroying aesthetic by killing the white race and then i guess the japanese. Jews left alone in their "holy land" surrounded by retarded goo people. What a beautiful picture, i hope you enjoy it.

Yes, Whites are the best conquerors, I get it. But could you invent a metaphysical weapon to destroy entire nations in the space of a few years? Political correctness was designed, and for all I hate about it (I'm not a typical Jew) it is the work of complete and utter genius. Watch Bezmenov...

Arrested and sent to jail if I'm not wrong, there was quite a mess in media here about him.

At least participate in the discussion fucking asshole

Stop shitposting shlomo

>Why are you faggots so triggered by my flag?
Not really, I like your safety squads. But what's the star of David?

>Is it because we absolutely won and have you all under our boot?
lmao, won. You haven't won shit. Let's say you win: your buffer no longer exists and you're the only target remaining for the billions of shitskins you produce. And a few million kikes, including women and children, think they can hold off the hordes coming for them. You haven't learned shit for Josephus.

Well firstly you're not talking about Jews but the Jewish elite. Secondly, I mostly agree with you - I do not like the fact that people of my own kin are destroying Europe (I LOVE Europe and all that it has produced), and it's something as a Jew that I'm ashamed of. Then again, your ancestors did ask for it by being dicks to mine, but that doesn't mean you deserve it. I hope we provide you with mercy, I really do - it's not fair that Europeans are going to lose their homeland in a matter of decades.

Right, but who is he? Israel is a fairly small nation. Surely we can ID him, right?

Michael Ron David Kadar
18 years old.
Lives in Ashkelon, Israel
We have a general picture of his skin tone, hair, etc

It shouldn't be impossible to actually find out who this guy is. Who are mommy and daddy? Do they have ties with Mossad, the ADL, or some other organization? He's also a dual citizen, meaning his parents have ties in America. I want to know how deep this rabbit hole goes.

What is up with all these non-Jews praising Jews in this thread, is this sarcasm or some sort of Jew-bait?

Also, you spelt Ashkenazi wrong.

If there were ties to Mossad etc. he wouldn't have been caught, he's just a troublemaker, as most Jewish teens tend to be.

I think everyone who doesn't actually hate them saw this thread and flocked here, and everyone butthurt about recent aryan losses have fucked off in anger.

Held by Shabak, as reported by our leftie (((media))).

They claim him for a sperg with delusions of grandeur.