Serious question for racists pols who use the term "redpill"

If you had a nigger offering you two pills, you would actually take the red one? I think the only rabbit hole would be a metaphor for your asshole and how deep his big black cock could go. Maybe that's just me but I don't need a redpill to tell me leather clade niggers who wear sunglasses at night are probably going to rape me while I'm passed out.

wouldn't take either

redpill is an attempt by the NatSoc to piggyback on Hollywood's propaganda budget, shit's gone downhill since the Reich

i have him wear my MAGA hat while i drain his BBC

bro, thats gay

>drain one's BBC
what does this mean?

'redpill' was originally an MRA term for betas that realized what women are about but were still bitter about it. the alt-right meaning just came as an extension of that, and frankly i think it delegitimizes the movement.

British broadcasting channel

He's gonna fill up his DVR's free space.

What do you guys think about the machines' Matrix program in general?
Would you rather live in a dream world that is nice and dandy but not real (and you are enslaved but not aware of it). Or in a hard cold truth?
Is "real" subjective?

you're anti men's rights then?

>redpill is an attempt by the NatSoc to piggyback on Hollywood's propaganda budget, shit's gone downhill since the Reich

I still say Hitler should've stopped with Europe, his biggest mistake was attacking Russia. Heck even if he just stuck with Germany itself, at least there would be one all white country left on the planet. He made the same mistake as past conquerors of overreaching and ending up destroying the very thing they tried to create.

>leaf
sage

It wasn't an MRA term, it's been in use since /new/ and the manosphere spergs appropriated it from us

Well, the red pill is the truth, but can niggers be trusted to give the actual truth? Take the red pill, and they'll be saying they was kangz and sheeit.

>It wasn't an MRA term, it's been in use since /new/ and the manosphere spergs appropriated it from us

I just see it used so often by NaSoc claiming to "see the light" and everytime I think back to a big black nigger offering a guy two pills and wonder how this ever became their meme.

>What do you guys think about the machines' Matrix program in general?
>Would you rather live in a dream world that is nice and dandy but not real (and you are enslaved but not aware of it). Or in a hard cold truth?
>Is "real" subjective?

Well if the Matrix did exist and a nigger offered people two pills as a means to escape, then none of those who escaped would be racists. I'd be stuck forever in the Matrix unfortunately, unless it was offered to me by Trump.

Maybe they should call themselves redhats instead? Would make more sense, once you put one on you're instantly more enlightened

no you didn't called our lord and savior a nigger

is this seriously an attempt to subvert the "Redpill" meme?

Cause it's about as sad as your country, leaf.

>Would you rather live in a dream world that is nice and dandy but not real (and you are enslaved but not aware of it)
Except it's not really nice and dandy, it's just how our real world is with all its flaws.

learn history retard. he preemptiveely attacked russia becaus they were planning a large scale invasion of west europe while germany was busy fighting the eastern front.

they had already decided to randomly bomb finland and other small countries to try and get them to become slaves for russia and hitler offered the german army as protection and show of allyship towards them.

Yeah, Hitler totally didn't plan to attack USSR to get muh lebensraum like he wrote in his book in fucking 20s, he dindu nuffin.