Stan Lee is making a Mexican superhero to be more diverse I guess. What should his/her name be Sup Forums...

Stan Lee is making a Mexican superhero to be more diverse I guess. What should his/her name be Sup Forums? What will it's superpowers be?

My character is Boarder Wall Beaner. He has spring loaded legs which allow him to jump over the boarder wall in one single bound.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Co-wNI9wn6w
discord.gg/WqR7X
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Polejumper

So he can hop his ass on the other side of the damn wall

Top lel

I don't like how beans are getting herded to become a political force like they did with the niggers

Goddammit guys, they're trying to turn us into niggers!

(((Stan Lee)))

Well youre not white so you can kiss my anglo close to aryan ass you filthy spic. I dont make friends with piles of shit.

At least it'll be original and not stolen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Co-wNI9wn6w

Stan Lee's been "working on" stuff and producing absolutely nothing for fucking years. It's literally nothing.

I think some weird mix of el mariachi and mexican shaman would be cool

Wallbreaker

>anglo close to aryan

get gassed

The fuck, did the senile cunt forget there's already Mexican Spiderman Morales or whatever. The hell do they need another one for.

Anybody wanna bet he was asked to do this so they can introduce the character into the cinematic universe, makes it seem like the supe movies are being fresh and they get to be diverse at the same time

>Stan Lee is making...a superhero.
doubt

>Latino
>It just means mexican
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Jose Taco Burritos

>Latin
>Hero
The news has misunderstood I think.

ABLE TO LEAP TALL WALLS IN A SINGLE BOUND!!!

The Jumping Bean. His power is that he can leap over any wall.

Marvel comic book sales are plummetting and all my friends are saying they are sick of superhero movies, series, everything and they do not want to watch another second

I think it's over
And it has nothing to do with the gay shit either, we're just bored with it
It's too much

I hope he dies before he is finished writing

They have a black Norse god.
As I understand it they'll have a Mexican Valkyrie in the next movie.

They should look into an Asian Olympian and they'll be as diverse as possible.

Weapons:
A machine guns that shoots beans.

A tacorang. Like Batmans batarang/boomerang but it's a fuckin taco.

When he gets hurt snorts a few lines of his super blow and he goes into rape ravage mode and angrily and savagely rapes.

Marvel has blue fembots and talking fucking raccoons, how much more "diverse" can you get. Not to mention they have a major superhero of every ethnicity

>Stan Lee is making a Mexican superhero to be more diverse I guess. What should his/her name be Sup Forums? What will it's superpowers be?

We already have a beener superhero. His name is Speedy Gonzales

G.i. Jose is already a thing

Why the fuck are native American half breeds called "latin"

A lot of them are even full blooded

We wuz Romans n shiet

>anglo close to aryan

>Nacho Libre

I hope he dies before he's done.

Mexican super heroes guidelines:

He beheads his enemies.
Dissolved enemies bodies in acid.
Cooks methamphetamine in clandestine disposable outdoor operations.
Sells his kidnapped victims organs on the black market.
Sells kids on the sex slave market.
Hates all foreigners.
I'll be satisfied with this portrayal.

Wall crawler

Isn't this guy like 100 years old?

Are the Jews controlling his demented brain?

Every fucking time

savage

literally this, are americans really so ignorant?

>making a new superhero with his own new background instead of co-opting a pre-existing character and forcing him/her to fit into your new agenda

It's about fucking time! I don't care about comic books either way, but I've never been a fan of revisionism of any kind.

I think so myself, like SA is just more mexico with argentina and brazil

Stanley Lieber

Another one who changed their name.

Jumping Bean

Power: Super jumping I guess?

The Mexican Blue Beetle is pretty cool desu

At least he's making something new as opposed to changing the identity of one that already exists.

Taco Supreme

espera un momento! you be saying we somos heroes and mierda?

I would rather them make a new character than change the race of an already existing character. I don't have an issue with this.

>inb4 he dies before it could ever be created

The Mexican Jumping Beaner, with the ability to leap tall fences and multiply at a rate ten times faster than the white man.

Aguaman
Bean Lantern
Captain South America
Speedy Gonzales
Guacamole Man

Jeb!

I don't even care if they go back to having male superheroes

The Bad Hombre

Don't forget The Immobile Zzzzzzzzzz

Nopa Peles.

Masquerades as a shopping cart pushing orange salesman during the day and by night a luchador mask skin tights wearing super hero.

Added bonuses

>Tequila power +10 attack per shot
>Called Racist Immunity Armor
>Aztec Chariot is Briggs Stratton 28" deck mower/mulcher
>Taco PowerUps

The new Captain America.

He's tried this before. Even made versions of Spider man in China, Israel and India. Shit never catches on. Comic book popularity was sealed in the mid to late 1900's. If you try to make new characters today it's hard to make them stick.

shit its better they make a new one than make spiderman a gay m2f transgender mexican that owns a taco truck that im pretty sure spits in my tacos every time I order from there cause I dont speak Spanish.

el Guaco

The Terrific Taco

Secret Alias - Paco Pedro

Secret power - emits a horrible poisonous gas from his anus

something like this to break the concrete wall

In this case, it will be Mexican.

Don't be so sensitive.

isn't she's from south America? and Chavez America? America chavez

El Chapo

Captain Mexico..

Nobody can cross borders as good as him, he's cheap to hire and does all the jobs Americans don't like to do

discord.gg/WqR7X

Just make a comic version of Machete.

Leaping into the back of a pickup at Home Depot in a single bound... it's... Handyman Juan

Too bad for him that master race infinity wars will be finished filming/editing by then and there's nothing he can do to stop a 90% white movie from being the best selling movie of our generation.

Why? Marvel alredy have a lesbian latina superhero that they have been pushing for months. She even worships me hat rations and goes to the Sotomayor university.

/thread. Though to emphasize it better, (((Stanley "Stan Lee" Lieber)))

But we are worse than niggers
We are spics

ughhhhhh

Does it not pick up after their pets? Does it slash throats and behead children over drugs too? Fucking hilarious, the only mexican super hero is one who can stay in their shit hole of a country and not come in with a temp visa and overstay for 40 years and in that time shit out kids and demand special treatment.

Cant wait till these old mother fuckers die off.

The Incredible Beaner
>hurls deadly tacos across borders
>can take your job through invisibility
>can leave garbage all over the place in one sneeze
>can spray-paint your entire hood in one wave of the hand
>knows an infinite number of gang signs and can make a sign in any language
>can make a pinata in the form of anything, including entire galaxies and mathematical systems
>wears an enormous hat that can quickly grow to any size by command and pure will
>can cast Ministry of Magic levels of magic without a wand by throwing beans on the ground and disappearing with your stuff
>goes to any land and demands that they become theirs even though it has been over 2 centuries or so
>demands diversity and can immediately form gangs that want their old traditions to be kept
>creates hate between families with the exact last name because their land is on a different place on the same continent
>bangs prostitutes by the day and creates crime at night while fighting criminal scum who are not allowing open borders

I can't wait for the Stan Lee cameo in the Wonder Wetback movie.
Wonder Wetback and her sidekick Anchor Baby fight crime in your toilet with a scrubbing brush.

At least your country get the right name we get ColUmbia fucking niggers gringos.

>spics worse than niggers
not even close my man. spics are superior in any way even the subhuman ways. i think there was only like one criminal nigger that actually made it really big, forgot his name tho

>implying capeshit is good

>calling beaners latins

That's it, I'm going to turn my country into a fascist country again.

El Chapulin Colorado is way better than superman and batman put together

Digits confirtm the character is White.

This strip is giving me a stroke trying to figure out.

They already have ant mans friend
>went to prison
>drives chomo van
>speaks Spanglish
>has stereotypical cousins and family

Just make him get kidnapped by someone and have them turn him into some sort of super hero to fight ant man and then ant man and Pena can fight through the brainwashing and remember they were friends like buckey and cap America

just cut the bottom part, that's what i did anyways.

El Frijolero with the amazing ability to steal my truck and then crash it into a ditch 3 miles down the road because it is dark and he is fucking wasted.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Because it couldn't just happen, it must be forced.

RompeConcha guess his super power
Vergon Verde
VergaMan

Not to be confused with Super Nigger.

It's not about ignorance but yes. It's about rubbing it in.
That's why diversity usually means blacks it's almost always black man with (blonde) white woman.

Even MS13 needs a hero.

fake news , stan lee has nothing todo with marvel and superheroes anymore

He also packs his car to the brim with scrap metal and drops scrap on the freeway to flatten "Racist" motorists. Literally takes 2 minutes to get into gear and drive.

Mexicans will never become popular, too many people hate them, especially their own kind. You should be ashamed to be mexican if you are living in the United States.

hopefully his name is nacho

Kill off Daredevil and replace him with La Darediabla, the baddest blindest strong female mariachi in Hell's Cocina.

Kek if this really happened.

Bean Boy