Paedophile who filmed himself abusing an 11-year-old girl is identified by his HAND

after forensic experts match it to fingers seen in horrific images online

>A paedophile who filmed himself abusing an 11-year-old girl was identified by his hand after forensic experts matched it to fingers seen in horrific images online.

>Police in Madrid, Spain say this is the first time such a technique has been used and represents a major breakthrough in catching criminals.

>The 57-year-old man repeatedly abused the little girl while her mother was out of the house.

>The paedophile carried out his attacks on a regular basis, first drugging his young victim with a powerful sedative which he mashed up in her food.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4484432/Police-catch-paedophile-identifying-HAND-photos.html

Forensics Experts definitely way more cooler than:
- Sup Forums identifying anime by an ass or
- Sup Forums identifying actress by feet

or Sup Forums who located a flag somewhere in america..

damn, reminds me to wear gloves in the future.

good ol' capture the flag

That's weird, I was just comparing my thumbs to eachother whilst I was on the toilet and I come back to see this

>in the future.

You're already fucked, mate.

or just not film yourself doing something like that

or if you're gonna film it, don't share it with a bunch of ungrateful other pedos

[insert police sketches of Podesta and his brother]

Yet they still can't find these guys.

or just eat her and leave no evidence. fucking germans.

Sup Forums can find put who you are by your fucking sunglasses, this shit doesn't impress me anymore. Not after HWNDU season 3.

why not just not be a nonce

this

Good news. In the future method could be used to id masked Russian war criminals who fought in Ukraine and Syria.

It's ok, macron'w wife is a lady that never get her gloves out to do the job

>tfw you now realize the tons of NEETS on Sup Forums are wasting their forensic talents shitposting on Sup Forums.
>tfw I have no talents and still have a lucrative career doing not much and posting nothing of valuable nature on Sup Forums

Are neets just modern day unsung heroes?

Thats usually how it works. Theres a representitive quality trait in an otherwise commonly despised group.

I hope you die painfully.

I have the same fucked up thumbs as this guy O_o

>Fat nailbiting pedophilic shitposter
>A fucking leaf

Lies. They're intercepting everyone's communications but can't come out and say they are so when they want to take someone down like this pedo monster, they come up with a techno babble explanation. Same thing happened in WWII when the allies suddenly became a fuck ton better at hitting targets. The government started promoting the eating of carrots as being good for one's eyesight especially at night. Carrots don't do shit for eyesight but it was seen as a plausible reason for higher accuracy in bombing runs.

I don't bite my nails. It's a deformity. Look it up, Megan fox has them too

wow, they looked at the hands of the mom's former partner (who was in prison). truly groundbreaking stuff here.

You would think some intelligence agency would verify this lead. Maybe the Russians did.

it's ok because the girl said she was a drawing though

Good, kill all pedos. Children under 18 should be protected from perverts

Damn...they'll go to far lengths to capture a white pedo but fuck all if he was Muslim.

Sucks being white this day and age.

This is Spain. Not Britain or Germany.

>Forensics Experts

fucking amateurs

how do they identify someone by their fingers

do they have pics of every single person's fingers or what? I call bullshit, they probably identified the girl and then got him that way. much simpler if you only have a couple neighbors to check

fucking 17 government agencies cant produce single report, proving Russians hacked anything, that could be believable for journalists and regular people

Sup Forums can do bigger things for keks in a thread that janitors keep deleting

i am just shiposting for completeness

4/4

wow he should totally sue pepsi for false advertising.

they didn't identify him by his fingers. They just confirmed his identity because he was already a suspect. Read the article next time before you post it you faggot.

>- Sup Forums identifying anime by an ass or

I think you forgot about the gay blowjob.

Give him the chair.

People with short thumbnails should be executed. Just unaesthetic.