How Could I Be So Blind?!?

I was a small Patreon for this Politigal, and thought she was a hyper qt 3.14. Just watched her latest video and she admitted to being part Indian AND JEW!!

I seriously got sick to my stomach and un-subbed right away.

BEWARE OF THIS SUCCUBUS Sup Forums

Also shes moving to the US so thats fuckin great, another poo in loo.

i mean.. she looks like an indian

She looks like Bailey Jay (an Indian) and always looked liked a Jew too.

You fell for it... Sad!

SHE WAS WEARING A DRESS THAT LOOKED NICE AND HAS A POSH ENGLISH ACCENT

literally who?

RealityCalls on youtube, dont waste your time.

She's clearly part of the higher caste of Indians, judging by her looks. Also so what? If she has kids with a white man, they will clearly look 100% white.

Yes she's Savitri Devi's secret grand daughter. Everyone knows in the French nationalist underground that Savitri had 2 kids from her Pajeet husband.

Isn't that Tara McCarthy?

Yes

>e-celeb
found you're problem, plebbit will never learn

.... just kill your self you hick

I don't mind Indians. Without them there's no us anyway

idiot

I just watched the video.

Her great grandfather was an Indian.... so she is 1/8th Indian. And her great grand mother is a German Jew; 1/8 jew.

Both will go down to 1/16th when she has kids, and her grand kids 1/32 of each. Calm down, not even Hitler was this autistic about racial purity.

You're seriously surprised she's not white?

Id rather be a hick than a pussy kraut cuck anyday.

Say hi to Abdullah for me, tell him if he comes here Ill drag him behind my truck

And yet look at how she looks, its a testament to the danger of race-mixing.

I think she looks cute personally, anyways post a selfie, I want to judge your ethnicity.

>look white
>Jet black hair and eyes

ooooooooook

she's engaged anyway you fag

>giving money to people on the internet for existing
>giving money to women

fucking kill yourself

Nice try

Im brown/blonde with blue eyes. My dad is from Lithuania and all great grandparents from my mothers side immigrated from Germany.

>le serious faced dress like a grandma millennial slut
if you couldn't tell from the very beginning that this whore is garbage then you're as hopeless as she is

Thats a dude

It's actually brown hair and blue eyes, my man. I'm literally 100% European (unless you call 1.5% Iberian not European), and I have Brown hair and light brownish-green eyes.

>she admitted
What a terrible SECRET she tried to keep from us!
She is totally trying to infiltrate us, guys!
Quickly, to the bunker!

She has the face of an Indian girl but the nose is very semetic. She's not a white nationalist is she? That would be embarrassing.

which one is she, right or left?

daily reminder that females don't have political opinions nor hobbies, they just ride whatever trending wave to get male attention

Fuck off with your purity spiralling, you kike.
Where is an Aussie when you need one?

ill give her a pass she is doing more than most with red pilling betas, I wouldn't put her in the oven.

No offense, but you sound really lonely.

Do you actually fall in love with every girl you meet that says something you like?

You really need to sort yourself out mate.

Some friendly advice:

1) Stop getting crushes. It's a numbers game. Have a few realistic standards (give up on love) and pursue those that make the grade. If one doesn't do it for you, find another that will. Repeat.

2) If you find a celebrity/internet celebrity etc, to be very attractive then stop watching their videos unless you have a very good chance that you will fuck them. Failing to do this will make you miserable.

3) Stop watching "qt's" talk about politics. You will learn more from men. Women are distracting.

MOST IMPORTANT:

4) Be more hateful in your life. Develop a healthy hatred of weaknesses and shortcomings within yourself and strive to improve. Also, work on becoming more hateful to those who stand against you. You should aim to have seething hatred on tap, because that will give you power when you have to confront your foes.

Seething hatred also temporarily cures the heterosexual males mind of the negative influences of women.

Destroying people you hate and accomplishing stuff = more rewarding than sex.

Stormfags triggered

>purity spiralling

Nice buzzword libshit. She's not white and would be excluded from the ethnostate. She's Indian (pseudo-aryan) and jewish (semetic). How can she possibly claim to be white?

>buzzword
>libshit
leaf...

>giving money to women
>caring about women's political opinions
>not being able to recognize a person's race based on facial characteristics

I couldn't have told you she's Indian, but she looks SUPER Jewish, so I don't know why this is a surprise to you.

You're an idiotic pathetic virgin

Does it ever concern you that you are more concerned about purity than even Hitler? Hitler considered 1/4 Jews to be full Germans under the law.

She definitely looks like a poo and has a bit of the Nose that Knows.

Your fault, not ours.

Indian+jew= white

I don't follow your logic.

d-do.. you want to hang out with me?

If not thats OK!

I get a weird fake vibe from her and it puts me off, Pettibone seems more genuine and is cuter(and actually white) to boot.

You couldn't fucking tell from that noseline?

Her grandkids will be 2/32 Indian/Jew. Relax bro, many whites in Canada and America have more native blood than that. Autistically focusing on petty issues like this takes your eye off the bigger picture of advocating white nationalism. Again, not even Hitler was this petty about racial issues.

>She's not a white nationalist is she?

She's milking the huwhite nationalist sacred cow

She seems to have some sort of personality disorder. She seems incredibly distant in the videos i have seen of her.

I just looked up her twitter. Apparently, it's quite possible she is on the spectrum.

I literally looked at the picture for one second and immediately knew she is a kike
I think your kike radar is broken m8

I always assumed she was Jewish. How did you not know?

What the fuck kind of white nationalist are you that you can't spot that shit a mile away?

Though, citing the likes of Hamadura from Camp of the Saints, I'm not about to turn away a Jew or a Poo who loves our culture and fights on our side. Barely any of them actually will, anyway.

So you're an idiot on two counts:
1. How could you not know she's a fucking Jew?
2. Why are you unsubbing if you agree with her, you stupid cunt?

Fucking spergs

>SWARTHY WHITE

how many fucking times do i have to say this?

You know what's weird? I had a dream last night I hung out with Richard Spencer and went to a party with him. It was fucking weird. Like he was my college friend and we played video games or some shit.

I scored a 2. I honestly thought I would score higher. Perhaps just being an introvert doesn't mean you got full blown autism, unlike what r9k robots would like you to believe.

Thank god

>Perhaps just being an introvert doesn't mean you got full blown autism

I'm a hikki so the autism = introversion thing is utter bullshit.

You goys are so fucking autistic

If you
>Look white
>Act white
>Identify as white
>Then you are white

Stop falling for the kikes tricks

This women is white
Her child will be born white

This women has done far more for this movement than any of you

Same goes for vox day

get out

She is literally 2% jew

Oh yeah? Then the nose/face-shape must come from being Indian. Or the recessive genes came out in force.

found a profile of that qt

My only issue with Vox is that he still pulls the "I'm not white, i'm Native Mexican" card to shield him from being called racist or anti-semetic. I understand the motive, but the guy is clearly above 95 percent white.

I'll hang with you

She does not have any Jewish features

I don't know if you are just a useful idiot
Or a shill, but you cunts need to chill

You are just destroying this movement
and making it uninhabitable to normies

The fuck are you talking about I said you ought to be a fan even if she is a jew.

She's in it for attention. Steer clear

not you ice nigger

Ok

:(

Fuck off leaf, let see your DNA test!
Hitler would be cool with her and so should you.

Oh thanks for showing me her channel. I just subscribed to her $100 member reward.