BREAKING: FLYNN DID NOT RECEIVE PROPER SECURITY CLEARANCE

BREAKING: FLYNN DID NOT RECEIVE PROPER SECURITY CLEARANCE.

BRUMPF IS DONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQaUfHpnZMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This reminds me of the time Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's Chief of Staff, sent sex pervert Anthony Weiner all of her classified emails.

This is so hard to read about, seeing the buffoon we have in the White House. What a huge mistake we made in November.

That means Obama fucked up, not Blumpf

Former Nuclear Codes supporter here but seriously we can't let them have the Trump.

BLUMPF BTFO
THIS MAN IS A CLOWN
i regret my vote, it should have been for her
I'm burning my MAGA hat

IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF!
HILLIARY WILL BE PRESIDENT IN A WEEK!

He was cleared by security before working with Obama. Then fired. And lost his security clearance.

His second clearance was never fully processed when brumpf hired him (after being advised by Obama not to)

So, you mean the Obama administration fucked it up?

its over for blumfy dumfy

Kek
>muh business big wig
Can't even fucking hire properly
What a dumb orange nigger

Im for this 100%

Now we can get our WW3333333

>(after being advised by Obama not to)
then its still obamas fault, since he allowed "second clearance" to even be processed? like what the fuck? if flynn is a traitor why is obama just letting him apply for clearance again?

Oh fug.

Blump is Flumped

ABANDON ALL HOPE

Its Over for Dromph

>b-but Obama fucked up
Trump is just a salty idiot. Obama fired him before those issues arose and warned Trump about him yet Trump still hired him.

No wonder Glumpf dropped Flynn faster than an ex-wife.

Trump was president by then. He wanted to pick bigly people . The best people . People with 0 clearance who had already been fired

Brumpf is gone

> Obama's fault
I thought we were over this

DONAL ROUMPF IS FINISHED

Trump was cheating with a secret NSA on the side before he got rid of Flynn?

Have you libtards forgotten who takes office if trump was is ever removed? You might want to rethink you're whole "impeach trump" diatribe. Replacing someone you hate with someone you hate even more is a pretty stupid thing to do. But then, nobody has ever accused liberals of being smart.

Kek

At least if Trump get impeached, Mike Pence can use his electro powers to cure faggots

source

Who is this full moon sheboon?

They can impeach Trump for picking his own people in the government? That's fucked.

fpbp

>Obama
>Citibank
>Eric Holder

Barry fired him because he got butthurt over to Flynn rightfully telling him ISIS would rise if he and Hillary continued to play "arab spring" in the middle east.

Security clearance is done by a supposed independent party. If the Obama administration failed to vet Flynn then perhaps they should be investigated for said Russia collusion.

But this is all scapegoat shit, libs are freaking out over a paid speech Flynn did for RT with plant lady while ignoring Bill&Hill took millions in donations and speeches.

This is it boiz. He's done.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQaUfHpnZMo

>Have you libtards forgotten who takes office if trump was is ever removed?
Paul Ryan cause Pence will be implicated as part of the campaign too?

I like how the shills ignored this

House, senate and white house will be impeached. Madam President, Saudi and Antifa will be installed as US government.

What? Obama gave her clearance and let him keep it even when he got investigate in 2016.

Civil war timeline?

fpbp

Never underestimate their capacity to ignore basic facts if they don't fit the narrative.

This, it's literally nothing.

Also if they send Flynn down he'll probably take half the deep state with him. It'll be extra toasty inside the halls of diminished power.

Done lol? Heavens no. He's gonna be just fine. Look, I understand you guys are pretty salty about getting your assholes btfo by us every day for the last 5 months, and understandably so, but you're really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel. It's really pathetic and hard to watch, tbqh. So, better get comfy, nigger lovers. Or else it's gonna be a long, LONG 8 years.

That would be pretty sweet. If anybody deserves to be electrocuted -- it's disgusting, degenerate faggots. I wonder if there's a hotline we can call to report faggots and have them electrocuted? Anybody have any info regarding this?

kek

BREAKING: FLYNN HAD SECURITY CLEARANCE FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ALREADY BEFORE TRUMP CAME INTO OFFICE.

OBAMA IS DONE!

This is what they are claiming:
>Michael Flynn lied to Pence
>The Russians knew he lied to Pence
>The Russians will use this lie to blacmail Flynn
Yates and Lindsey Graham aee trying to push the narrative, there was no collusion.

BRUMPF LUMPF HARUMPHF /LOP/ OBGYN, ON HOMICIDE WATCH

>fbpb

Please make sure you are wearing it while it burns.