You know women have proven they can do everything a man can do and more

But we can also give birth we create life

So when you think about it that means women are superior

What do you think Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fertility-breakthrough-means-babies-could-8825664
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx38Nn4H5Jk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes we for instance capitalize on the fact you create life snowflake, yet you can't enter holy places.

yea but you can't do it without our seed.......its a null loss/gain we are different. women wield power in a certain way, men in another.....its funny that when women seek to be equal with men in physicality they cease to be feminine....and when men desire to be effeminate they largely lose any value they had

tits or gtfo

There are way more male geniuses than female, and also way more male idiots than female idiots

It's simple evolution. Women are baseline, average, safe and cookie cutter. Average is fine. Men on the other hand have higher fitness if they are above average, so there's been selection for men to be more variable, so that they have a chance of being above average

women doesn't create life, life is just an automated process of their body. Men have done through the centuries most of the creation : war, symphony, painting, writing, science. Even an insect lay some egg from time to time

I think women haven't proven shit except they are very good at crashing civilizations when given the vote

>we create life
How will you make life without sperm you stupid cunt?

I think you need to stop LARPing, leaf.

Good. Then you don't need me around for anything.

Women need a man for literally everything in their life
>we create life
Including that

>You know women have proven they can do everything a man can do and more

Stop complaining.

women are less intelligent in average, and they get controlled by emotions and feelings, besides there are new studies that say one man could reproduce using his own cells, and its not cloning at all, so dont need for a woman and stupid feminist bitches.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fertility-breakthrough-means-babies-could-8825664

this is the end of you bitches, sorry

Come back when you can apply mascara with your mouth closed

>Woman can do everything a man can do and more

Being a whore and a slut.

>killing your own offspring like some weird spider

Yeah women can't be left alone

name one successful female civilization?

No you can't lol.

I'd like to see the average woman you find on the street or on a college campus try chemical engineering (my major). There are exceptions to the rule (very few women in my class, they're all kind of homely and probably autistic in some way), but vast majority you meet should not be in the workforce and should be homemakers like nature intended.

Have them actually beat video games and play them all the way through instead of just pretending to play them.

I have never seen a women to roofing or work on an oil rig

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

women do everything worse and when artificial wombs hit the market women won't do anything of value

Being able to bear children is the only reason women survive.

I don't see many women at the construction jobsite. And women are not cut out for the battlefield. Yet you want equality? Sure I'll raise the child and you break your back for 20+ years and support me. Don't be fucking stupid. If men and women were equal then women would have dicks. Women cannot create life without man. Face it you are pushing us out as your protectors. That's fine and all ut the world is a very hard place.

You want to know how this can't be true? Because women are prettier than men.

Women are naturally selected to be pretty so that they can motivate men to do things for them which women are worse at doing.

>women can do everything a man can do and more

This statement is objectively false. Some women have been able to do things that average and even above average men can do and more. These are exceptions not typical examples.

Most women are physically and emotionally weaker than most men. The average woman cannot handle a lot of things the average man can. Your rare exceptional examples do not disprove this.

Sure, if a woman meets the same standards as a man she should by all means be allowed to do jobs men typically do. IF she MEETS THE SAME STANDARDS.

Oh and you cannot actually create life without men. Even if it's artificial insemination a man was involved at some point.

Basically, any power women have is because men give them the power. Men are attracted to them, so they provide for them and are persuaded to do things for them and give them things in exchange for sex/courtship. Their allure, their attractiveness/sexual value, is based on the judgement of men. Without men, they wouldn't even have that one advantage.

>work on an oil rig
I have, on norski rigs. If was fkn awful, unisex everything. Sat having a peaceful shit (just heads, no stall), some norsk bird sits down next to you, heaving, farting, and trying to make small talk in broken English...

Yet another completely abhorrent by a Canadian.

you're also ugly

Women have NEVER created a secure state.

Women do not have that ability.

Prove me wrong.

cannot pee quickly standing, u need to squat like a god damn animal

>Have proven

Does anyone remember...
>Girl says she's trans
>Injects herself testosterone
>Texan law doesn't allow her to wrestle in the boys club, she has to fight girls still
>Testosterone increases her strengh
>She beats every female in the competition
She only won because she was part male then.

>women can do everything a man can do and more

Why our society succeeded way more then matriarchal societies?

BULLSHIT!!!

You can't cum in your girlfriend's eye after she sucks your dick!
You can't stick your dick in... anything!
You can't go out with smelly balls and not give a fuck about it!

And you can't "Create Life" without one of us, so...

FUCK OFF!!!

But first suck my dick,

This. Anyone have any statistics regarding how many men vs. women own land?

>she doesnt know that it also takes a man to make a child.
>she is dumber than those people thousands of years ago that already figured out and thus symbolized the unification of male and female or polar opposites in general as the source of magic and wonder as the yin yang symbol or the star of david

this is why we shouldnt let women vote
sage

No, if anything we should cloister our breeder sows and let the men do the real work

Women are supposed to stay home and care for children, men excel in all other areas. Our gifting lies in nurturing offspring and caring for our family. Feminism has destroyed society, and made it impossible for women to find true fulfillment.

Takes two to tango sweetheart

1 problem.

A woman cannot become president of the USA, sweetiepie.

Women are the incubators. The MALE creates life as the sperm is alive once created in the testicles.

Except rule society. We have numales handing up society on a silver platter to females, yet it is still controlled by men. Come back when you have obvious control over society.

sounds good. maybe some woman can from now on drain the shit pipes and make new ones. i hate my job.

Don't forget, you also bleed every month.

Women can do everything with the help of men.

^only response that matters

Hol up

soon...

Except for women on dirt bikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx38Nn4H5Jk

>You know women have proven they can do everything a man can do
Not nearly as well as a man can

>yes we for instance capitalize on the fact you create life
Jesus, is there something you guys don't capitalize on?

And 'Woman' are getting better sports records, shame they are penises though

No, they can't. Women could all disappear the next day, and the civilization would barely blink. Reverse situation is impossible.

>So when you think about it that means women are superior

Now that's just false.
They can't drive in Saudi Arabia for example.

men can gibe burf tooh u sexizt CIS fuck

Evening Wayne.

>can do everything a man can do and more
If only women thought like that when they fucked and did housework

>women have proven they can do everything a man can do and more
you just choose not to, I'm sure...

No they haven't.

Bait

Redpill me on Wayne and his nephew at the christmas party

>drillers of earth
>drillers of oil wells
>heavy equipment and farm equipment mechanics
>plumbers, pipe fitters and steamfitters
dick jokes, ahah

Can't be POTUS

oh fug

>have proven they can do everything a man can do and more
Ok, I expect to see the whole lot of you out on the pipeline laydown yard tomorrow.

>1 post by this leaf

wtf I love women now

>Can men always be the victim of rape ?
>Can men be sexist,rascist,etc in public (in westrn cunts) and others endorse this ?
>Can men win 90% of alimony-cases ?
>Can men shit blood on canvas and says - this is art NOW.
>Can men protes naked and not ask for it ?
>Can men get such a push up from the GOV , so they can get the dream-jobs without needed qualities ?
>Can men contribute to civilisation and society ans still have right to vote , and still be equal ?

womynz are so much better , they can do a lot moar

contribute nothing to civilisation and society *

You can't create life without deeze nuts. It takes two princes.

Men also create life goofball.

I saw a single man take hundreds of slaps and punches from a woman while trying to choke a second to death. Never broke a sweat.

He shouldn't have done that. But he could. [Most] women could not do that.

I dont think so ... hmm ..
what i dont get is, is it not natural for man to raise to power ? a living being above all else seeks to discharge it's strength life itself is will to power.

Quads.

OP just got rekt son

No women (you're not a woman) cannot. This has actually been proven.

Fuck off, leaf. Day of the rake will come soon.

if woman had true equality, they would spend their entire lives losing horribly at everything

I will leave it here

Meme magic is REAL

The Williams sisters hadn't even graduated high school when they played him though

>talks about hexagram
>gets 66 get
on another note, a shame this nice symbol got ruined

I liek vaginas.

>Leaf

They were still among the top ranked female athletes globally.

Yet to see a woman beat any record set by male athletes? And yet to see them greatly contribute to the stem fields