Why does Trump have so many Russian connections?

Not nearly as many as Hillary!

why can't someone be connect to russia faggot

TURN ON CNN!!!

Because he's a compromised cuck. pol and the alt right are useful idiots for Russian Intelligence Active Measures campaigns that promote the dissolution of European Unity and lifting of sanctions against Russia.

Every pro EU candidate recently has been "hacked" recently, from Hillary to Macron. Every anti-EU candidate has not been hacked and has benefitted from their opponents being hacked, from DJT to Le Pen.

pol autists can see a world wide pedophile conspiracy in emails but can't see a campaign of Russian covert ops - even when every Western and Baltic intelligence agency says so - is quite baffling.

Sup Forums extension of GRU since when?

>inb4 shill
>inb4 kike

Because Trump visited Russia and accepted Putin's offer of hookers, which he got to piss all over a bed that Obama slept in. That was their ace in the hole, but the other part is that they offered to pay off his debts and help him win an election, if he lifts sanctions and lets Russia take over Ukraine.

Obviously it's not working out as well as Putin hoped and with the mass media hysteria about the pee pee tape, it might not end up getting released because it would only backfire on Russia at this point. If Trump goes too far though, I'm sure they got something else on him that they would have no problem releasing.

>buying deep state lies

Why does your id only have 1 post?

He doesn't.

Newspaper articles from "unverified and unvetted anonymous sources" say he has Russian connections.

Everyone else just references the shitty newspaper articles.

cuz russians are cool.

I can repeat the question if you want: Why does Trump have so many Russian connections?

Name one (1) single Russian connection

not nearly as many as us

THIS

ONE POST FROM THIS ID

but just to help anyone who is still going to reply in this thread:

>up until about 100 years ago, most people of this great nation would have absolutely no idea what the president was doing or what countries he'd visited (and they wouldn't care either)
>some people wouldn't even know who the president was
>it doesn't even fucking matter because we're fucked regardless

SAGE

BUT HILLARY GOT MONEY FROM A SAUDI PRINCE

I'd be worried about your own russian connections user, right now there are literally 14 Russians connected to the server of Sup Forums alone... Atleast 50 on Sup Forums, dog I ohope you never run for president...

he doesnt
thats just what your Jewish controlled media tells you
there is no actual evidence linking anyone besides Flynn to Russia
when are you shareblue retards going to wake up and realize your being lied to?

>almond status: activated

Dat Russian salad dressing

Successful international business man, who has connections everywhere. Including Russia. Gee color me surprised he knows people from Russia

>Why does Trump have so many Russian connections?
We fondly call him "Tramp". Seriously, we do.

They're better than useful idiots, they're proof of a successful psyop

Worked with Russia when his brand flopped in the USA.

Russia is the greatest country in the world and I am proud that my President supports them.

Confirmed cuck

The Russian psy op is working. Fucking TRAITOR