Based Uncle Sam

youtube.com/watch?v=xCYolubhmbM

>"My son has been completely brainwashed by this asshole"

Yes, I browse Sup Forums
What would you do in my shoes?

She is not a teacher, that was a mistake on DiBari's part.

Jesus fucking Christ above. Teachers are the fucking worst. She's so condescending as if she is still talking to a middle school kid when conversing with an adult. Fuck me.

>>"My son has been completely brainwashed by this asshole"
woke

How bad do you want it?
Why shouldn't I?

come on Sup Forums

i'm right here

kek what a cunt

jazz fest is over they all need to go home

She is drunk

is she drunk? i feel like if her husband wasn't there she would have had sex with uncle sam

Fucking Based

is that you pete?

Why is your mom drunk during the day, user?

yes she is

The big galoot can be found, go right ahead.
I don't give a fuck.

How long does it take for Sup Forums to dox?

This is an easy one guys.

roast them.

alcoholic

Christ. Take your Super Male Vitality and lurk more, faggot.

She asked for it.

>Fan of a lunatic vs a blithering beta

Fascinating

who is brainwashed?

based

Oh thats a man I would follow into battle.

Good on him.

great job, amazing job
>HE BRAINWASHED MUH SON
man, women really do want to control society like they control kids. fuckin harpies

Kek, this

>OR WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER
This guy has balls I'll give him that.

>her husband actually tries intimidating him and immediately steps the fuck back
priceless

lol Alex Jones got her son

Alex Jones: 1
Some Rando ho: 0

>puffs his chest and gets in his face
>"OR WHAT MOTHERFUCKER DO IT DO IT"
>..."come on honey let's go..."

This woman is a moron. Alex Jones is the truth! Doesn't she realize the reptilians are secretly killing us through chemtrails and vaccines?? I bet she's a Jew, and she eats GMO foods so her brain is frazzled.

why are there so many cameras there?

Look at the cucks body language.
This is what's wrong with feminists. They think they're going to create an army of cuck servants to beat the "bad goys" up. Not going to happen. Stay in the kitchen.

true

"NO Andreas I want you to give me the five feet!"

Lmao how cucked is this husband

>OR WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER
HOLY SHIT /OURGRAMP/

LANKLETS BTFO
MANLETS REJOICE

this thread needs more attngion

lol'd

though only low IQ individuals actually listen and believe Alex Jones

Stop bumping your shit thread you shill.

It's a sign of insecurity.

Ahahahahahahahahaba that women will never forget this day. She will keep trying to reassure herself shes right but she will always remember this moment.

GOD DAMN IT DAD!!!! Get off my board!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

How fucking delusional is this woman thinking that speaking calmly makes her wanting a guy killed sound any more agreeable?

If anything it makes her look more psycho. Then the tears turn on and back off when she realizes they have no effect.

tf is this nigga lmao

he keep it 100 foreal doe

I want her to be taken our for not being smart but for her being a fucking idiot!

You could only wish peoples brains were washed from the filth KIKES have pushed upon our nation along side useful murderous idiots like the LEFT!

HANG E'M HIGH!

Based uncle sam doesnt afraid of anything.

How that cuck dad reacts is priceless.. Cant even impress an old fuck.

lol he faced that younger bigger dude down without batting an eye, based uncle sam is based

"My son's political opinions have been influenced by a man with normal levels of testosterone. I wan't this Alex Jones man killed! Look how calm and moral I am."

> 0:)

This woman should be fired from her job and blacklisted to never return. She should also be ousted from other job and places which she will seek to employ herself. Give her $135 dollars a week to live off of for the rest of her life. JUSTICE!

Right?
Alex likes the Jews, goy.
That part was humorous.

She spoke condescendingly while promoting her hypocritical logic. It's amazing that she had the gall to say the Uncle Sam dude was sad and a wild animal, while comepletly ignoring his questions. I really hope the teacher shit was untrue, I don't feel like paying top bill for an uncucked schooling

Gingers have no souls.

Your hatred inspires me

>She's so condescending as if she is still talking to a middle school kid when conversing with an adult.
That's a liberal thing. Not exactly a teacher thing.

Look how the LEFT tries to physically intimidate when they are WRONG!

HANG E'M HIGH!

Didn't Alex Jones admit that he was just playing a part before a US court?

Gavin talks about how women are always the ones instigating violence and egging people on during riots. Seeing how nonchalantly she calls for Alex Jones to be killed supports that claim. wtf is wrong with women?

Yep, at least his persona. Doesn't really say anything about his content. I don't like him, but he's not the worst

He does have a major point, the woman is basically representing nearly every fucking person like her.
>So calm, and happy to say "I want somebody to kill this person because they upset me."

She shows next to no thought put behind her words and thinks emotion can trump virtue, to top it off the big guy jumps in front of him and performs the punk test then backs down from the older man.

I dont agree with people, sure, but I dont condone attacking others to that, you want to live in a free world, this is bound to happen, you dont want to live in a free world? Plenty of countries that offer that, I hear Europe is up and coming on the whole "lets remove peoples freedoms" dance.

Good job pops.
Wish I could help but I'm not the famous hacker known as Sup Forums.

>teacher
>getting fired for being an evil lefty cunt
literally impossible

Did her husband have a Swedish accent?

Jesus however you look at it that Uncle Sam lad has big big balls and a very active brain. What a lad.

"oh you're so calm"

>sides in orbit

kek!

OR WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!

>tfw your so shit at parenting that you can't shape your son's politics
He's definitely a cuck

Is she stoned?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT KEK ATTACK AT 2:15 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

checked

OR WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER

hahahahhaha

nah, doxing her doesn't exactly help our side.
This video is more useful being
"leftists bitch gets called out by uncle Sam for her intolerance"
It will be less useful
"tearful mother gets harassed by alt right trolls"

Call me a shill if you like, but the media optics on dox ing this are bad. Don't make a martyr out of this one.

Though, if people where to Dox her, find out where she lives, and send free shit to her son that would be VERY GOOD media optics.

fucking christ what an awesome gramps

That guy is compleatly irrational though, aswell as speaking about free speach, just to talk over her every time she tries to make a point.

He is highly entertaining, and I think at least 20% of what he says isn't complete horse shit, which puts him well ahead of any MANE STREEM METEOR