Monsato Shills Confirmed

The influx of Monsato shills on Sup Forums makes sense now
JIDF/CTR/SB/Monsato alliance to siege Sup Forums when?
rt.com/usa/386858-monsanto-hired-trolls-court/

>JIDF/CTR/SB/Monsato alliance to siege Sup Forums when?
over half a year ago lol

and they are operating since that time you fucktard
spend time analysing, building a strategy
and testing it.

How do we stop Monsato shills

the monsanto red pill is the hardest to swallow. they've been here for so long, every now and again they'll make threads trying to justify chemically destroying and genetically undoing billions of years of nature's work and our millions of years of genetic evolution beside organic materials. monsanto is EXTREMELY important for the satanists to stay in power because it allows them to make the population more psychopathic and retarded tending to base desires rather than higher thoughts through epigenetic manipulation.

>Technology is bad

Go live with the amish then you faggots.

and by satanists i mean people like in
>pic related
not your younger brother who has black nail polish and tries to act tough

The human organism has evolved for a very long time aside the same protein strands in which we have adapted to consuming, absorbing, energizing, and defecating. When the body doesn't recognize this foreign protein (a genetically modified organism) it gets lodged in the lymphatic system or kidneys and creates stagnation in which you cannot filter out other toxins that cause (in time by build up of eating the wrong food, again) bodily acidosis and thus what we know as disease and inflammation. KYS SHILL.

>Uninhibited Prey-like technology =/= Technology

We aren't talking about iPhones here. We aren't talking about devices you can measure, we are putting modified food in our stomachs before we completely understand how the body digests food. Therefore the technology is built around making money, and convincing slaves like yourself that they are helping starving communities (the VERY OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING)

Monsanto shill detected.

How much are they paying you faggots?

>Be Russia
>Country is starving
>Ban GMO
>Years later one of the largest food exporters

Every fucking time. When I started gardening with GM seeds it was fucking cancer.

Now every year I collect seeds, roll them into clay and launch seed bombs everywhere and watch stuff grow. Monsanto is a literal Jewish cancer. Nature has no (((authority))) to buy seeds from.

>Monsato Shills Confirmed
The Kremlin's own media arm says so.

What does the Kremlin says about Kremlin shills on Sup Forums?

Fucking hippies... Have you ever considered that there is GMO or artificially boosting output of your cattle/fields.

If you are too stupid to separate GMO products in the store from organic products, then you deserve rape.

>if RT says something then the opposite has to be true
>after all, the washington post said so
:^)

>2017
>There are still people thinking Monsanto isn't cancer

i had a business law professor that was a longtime employee of Monsanto and Purina. one time i mentioned to a classmate that Monsanto might be an unethical company. he heard me and the bastard tried to execute me in front of the whole class. never seen someone get so butthurt in my life

Use maskirovka
good and common Sup Forums irony to deceive normies

mosntanto got bought by bayern , wonder why

Probably because Lewandowski is moving to Real next season

the people against food just for being gmo are as bad as anti-vaxers

monsato could buy the site if they wanted, why would they pay shitposters

GMOs dont produce more. That's known and has been known for years. Keep trying