Where were you when the alt-right got cucked?

where were you when the alt-right got cucked?

The pendulum swings.

>Petry still running
Jesus fucking christ, you really gotta update the map at least if you want to get more replies, JIDF.

Good night alt-right

Petry has no chance to begin with desu. I'm still gonna vote her, but the AfD is so hated and other germans think they are so smart, and cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish..
Just fucking kill me already. I need it.

What the fuck is the alt right?

I was on Sup Forums lurking

That faggot in your pic is

good night :)

Fuckin shame

2017 the death of populism

BWAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THE FUCKING LOGO OF THE "RIGHT-WING PARTY THAT WILL RESTORE SVEDEN"

title should read "how to fix the west diplomatically"

the candidate even looks like a fuccboi desu

>alt right may may
sage

Manny of the swedish parties use flowers to represent their party.

If Hitler could do it in Weimar's Germany full of degeneracy and commies, so can you. Get your shit together and fight your way to the top, Hans.

I'll vote afd next sunday

yeah, keep ignoring that right wing parties actually got stronger and stronger from election to election
the problems that make them grow stronger won't be solved in the next few years if at all, we literally just have to wait

He did it when the Nazis were still able to intimidate people at the voting stations.

I am just seeing non-anglos being cucked

I really don't think they care. If I know anything about anglos is that they wouldn't mind if we do the right decisions but if we decide to suicide us then they won't really care.

Yeah hes a fucking retard. And its not just because he said "I wish i could go to a country where they wouldn't accept any immigrants" but because hes from a shitty part of sweden and don't understand the modern working class.

Its brexit not ukip stupid ass

please tell me you are trolling

>Aha!
Hey if France, Germany, and Sweden want to fulfill their mudslime rape fantasies & cuck scenarios, more power to them. They made their bed with this and now they can get fucked in it. Just be sure to keep it on your side of the fence, okay?

what are you talking about, east Skåne are in many ways the last sane part of sweden.

>Not including Matteo
>Petry
OP is a faggot who can't update shit, sage.

I found the "Skåning" enjoy that kebab danish halfblood. #grövbortskåne

>Hofer
Would literally have won if not for vote manipulation. He lost in second round because everyone hates a sore loser, but in reality he would have won without leftist meddling.

Also, all 3 came in second, which is a pretty big deal for yuros. Things cannot shift as quickly there because of the parliamentary and multi-party systems. We even see this in the US Congress, where grassroots populism has not been able to overcome the primary system, only an independently wealthy Trump could advance on this platform.

i was in europe

:(

Danes are more nationalistic and pure than feministic islamoswedes you fucking stockholm homoboy

leftists always try to ignore the problems

Southern swedes detected, just end it.
t. norrlänning

Nope, my summerplace and my real home is in Höga Kusten.
Härnösand is fucking crap, full of somalis.
also norrland always vote for fucking sossar.

Dayum. Swedebro tellin' it like it is.

good riddance

What can Sup Forums tell me about jimmie akesson?

What are his policies

Is he considered left wing, centrist, right wing?

I'm asking cause apparently anything slightly right of communism in europe is considered "far right"

>cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish

That's not a valid excuse for being a bitch who needs someone else to please his woman, Hans.
Fuck outta here.

The Alt-Right is stronger than ever.

Black pills are our motivation.

He's "Socially Conservative"
SD's fiscal policies are pretty left.
See it's like the whole Marine Le Pen thing. You can be a borderline commie - as long as you want to stop immigration you are "far-right".
Europe's political climate is Bernie Sanders tier. Even our "holy shit liberal capitalist ancap" party is to the left of the democrats.
Its pretty sad.
Socially they're pretty right. not as much as traditional republicans since we are secular , but pretty right wing for being secular. And they're the only party wanting repatriation, which is good.
By american standards, they're basically conservative, left-ish.

Cant win them all but honestly we might have already won enough. France just got a hard EU candidate who wont be able to do the healing needed to restore faith in the EU.

More economic migrants are coming and the EUs economic future is looking worse and worse. Labor is getting fucked for the infinite growth meme. Things are headed for a cliff.

Also Eastern Europe stay strong we are counting on you.

FPÖ is polling at 40% in Vienna. Strache will succeed where Hofer failed.

I get the movement, which I sympathise with.. but the "Alt-Right" label just makes me think of Richard Spencer.

Godspeed, Next election is when and for what btw?

Parliamental elections in Austria are late 2017 or early 2018. Soon.

nice, good luck.

Our cops need mopeds and batons to play subhuman-polo, like the poo in loo police.

Social democrat when it comes to welfare.

Conservative when it comes to taxes.

He can pull them both off by slashing funds for bullshit programs and tightening requirements to get benefits.

and they deserve to be raped and be cucked for it.

absolutely

That sounds like a new national sport in 10 years.

It will be interesting to see what comes after Brexit - but Macron is NOT the healer EU is hoping for.

This
Rural and suburban retards better watch out because progressivism is coming back with a vengeance

The jig is up, guys.

Listen Anglos, we were just rusing you with this whole extreme right thing. We didn't expect you to actually fall for it and ruin your countries. Oops.

Love,
Europe.