What is Obama's greatest accomplishment?

What is Obama's greatest accomplishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y21knZ6zHWc
thehill.com/regulation/248950-gun-production-has-doubled-under-obama
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
tradingeconomics.com/germany/government-budget
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trannies

Killing sandniggers with drones

leaving office

Resigning

Being a half black president. Because even though all races are supposedly equal, its crucial for a nigger to be elected president

Being black

Being black

He hasn't made it there yet but he'll be the first to go to jail.

I was just musing about this the other day. Obama will go down in history for being black, when his black father wanted nothing to do with him whatsoever. He then created an entire existence to spite the white family who did raise him.

Being voted by rural and suburban retards instead of based Hillary in 2008

being black, killing OBL

Only thing he was good for

he closed gitmo
he broke up the big banks
he ended corruption in politics
he introduced universal healthcare in America
he got USA out of wars

lul

Really? He killed OBL? I didn't know he was a Navy SEAL.

most transparent administration ever
put a check on unlawful surveillance
lowered health insurance costs
ended racial divide in america

Well considering Obamacare is a disaster and will be repealed I'd say reestablishing relations with Cuba. I'm not a fan, but it's a huge deal and there are plenty of people that approve. Plus it's not going away.

In reality he didn't really accomplish much. You could argue he helped us get out of the recession with that massive stimulus package he did but McCain said he would approve it too while he was running against obama so it's not like it would have changed if obama wasn't elected.

He also backed out of Iraq which in retrospect was a really bad move.

All in all he didn't really do much good during his presidency, even for his own supporter. What I'll remember him for is for the feel good environment he created for being the first black president and that's mostly because of all the trump and bush hate that were between his presidency. That's not really an accomplishment though, so Cuba it is.

Not getting assassinated

tpbp

nuffins

It took two posts too many to reach the correct answer.

His impact on race relations was actually an interesting one to watch. All the Nig Nogs voted on him because they were so certain they were going to get e check for it. Then they got nothing and were mad as hell. Then they got fined and realized that capital hill exists to fuck everyone over.

being a nigger

Being a nigger

donald trump

Destabilizing Libya was a pretty big accomplishment albeit a negative one.

Other than that there's nothing except his being half-black.

Trump will be ensuring all other work he did to create a 'legacy' is going to vanish. So his moves on tranny bathroom laws is going to be for naught along with other bullshit he did.

It seems like people already have a hard time coming up with anything to attribute to Obama and it's only been a few months. Just imagine how he'll feel in a decade when he's nothing but a footnote in history.

>he closed gitmo
>implyign this is a good thing
>he broke up the big banks
no he didnt
>he ended corruption in politics
no he didnt
>he introduced universal healthcare in America
that became unaffordable and unavailable in many parts of this country
>he got USA out of wars
no he didnt, if anything by not doing shit about isis he started one that trump now has to mop up

look up, there's the joke on its way

>being half black
>not getting assassinated
Outside of that he dindu nuffin

>he closed gitmo
What? Isn't it still open though?

Saving America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression.

Triggering right wing retards like no other

reducing the budget deficit by 2/3

No Republicans knows how to do that.

Creating over 15 million jobs

Cutting the unemployment rate in half and getting it down to 4.6%

Making America Great Again

Take one full time job
Split it 3 ways
2 new jobs!

Not getting in the way of oil drilling

running to Tahiti so he wouldn't get arrested.

Being a nigger

Lol I don't think so leaf

Lol right wing retards really are mentally fucked up. You retards made up a magical split in your heads. Jobs were never magically split in half the way u retards imagine.

In fact 95% of Obama job creation was full time.

Only right wing retards think that Obamacare has anything to do with how BLS tracks full time.

Don't forget

>Btfoing Right wing retards
youtube.com/watch?v=Y21knZ6zHWc

You made a cartoon about someone you disagree with on an image board.

Kek you retards are lost

lol holy shit u made all that yourself? You really are obsessed with me aren't you. I already destroyed u on that and then created another thread right after that u were too scared to join

I don't think you realize how retarded you are. You're too retarded to know that Republicans crash the economy, that affects other countries too.
Also how the fuck do you always end up in threads where I post? That's seriously fucked up.

He tried to ban assault rifles and in doing so he scared people into arming themselves with an arsenal that would put most countries to shame. Even now with Trump, guns are selling at record pace.

thehill.com/regulation/248950-gun-production-has-doubled-under-obama

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They really are autistic retards. They're gunna claim you're proxy but I was busy typing up this

His legacy.

so what you are saying is you still can't answer the question why every western nation had a surplus in 1998-2001 and how Clinton was not a factor? :^)

a 13 handicap

Obama based af

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

this is my fave

ISIS and RACE baiting. He gave kikes, niggers, and libtards a Tom Nigger idiot they could trust!

You're new, that's for sure.

Highly interesting how you say it's not a proxy yet this posters appearance in the past is only in threads where you also have posted in

HMMMM

not being assassinated.

>hurr durr no he didnt

not an argument. hows your job at mcdonalds treating you now that trump is elected? are you officially mr manager?

He gave the order numb nuts.

notice how the users other post was also in reply to obama leaf, 4 days later.

Literally using a proxy to reply and agree to himself.

How pathetic is obamaleaf?

>so what you are saying is you still can't answer the question why every western nation had a surplus in 1998-2001

>every western nation had a surplus in 1998-2001

WEW LAD

they didn't.

you just btfo yourself

AHAHAHHAHA

u found 1 or 2 other countries (whose economies are closely tied to the US) that had a budget surplus and u think have an argument

Defeating McCain and Romney.

using the same gif reply as you can see he has now used in this thread

tl;dr by using the Archive we can see Obama leaf uses proxies to reply in agreement to his own posts.

being an edgy drone lord

Hiding his wife's pecker.

Having a black dad

Obamaleaf said it best.

Being the first, and last, black president.

That's clearly me you moron. The 93 gorillion filenenames are me.

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE LOSING IT!!!

Lol capping all my posts. You actually dig into archives and search me. Lol just my luck I have an e-stalker!

Getting Donald Trump into office

His greatest accomplishment was appointing Ajit Pai, who will gut net neutrality and return the Internet back to the people.

making pedophilia mainstream

False Flag for a Tom Nigger!

He didn't do shit but create another Tom Nigger smoke screen.

He wasn't even a President the nigger was a TRAITOR to the US constitution and its citizens "We The People"

FUCK THAT HALF BREED!

yes mate you use proxies to agree with yourself and I'm the pathetic one, kek

Being able to give great head to old, rich, white Jews at the Bath House and get them to finance and support his political career.

Oh, and being a nigger.

He did more damage to the Democratic Party than Bush did to the Republican Party

I don't entirely blame him though he was quite conservative on many issues before the election but the Democrats couldn't stop playing the identity politics/white privilege card

>Every Western nation
tradingeconomics.com/germany/government-budget

Except Germany. Fucking Kek you are dumb. Learn to Google

This.

LOL I don't use proxies. You're posting caps of my gifs. Lol are you fucking retarded.

I was busy typing this up how could I have used a proxy?

LOL PLZ U GOTTA EXPLAIN YOUR AUTISM. Why do you go into the archives and cap my posts? LOL AHAHAHHAHA ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ME?

inb4 ur my proxy

even tho i was busy typing this and this

nigga you arent fooling a single person.

paranoid delusional right wing retards is gunna think you're my proxies

PLEASE CONTINUE TRIGGERING HIM!

He got people so fed up we have Trump.

You agree with Obamaleaf if you have at least two brain cells to rub together. You right wing retards evidently don't and that's why you get BTFO everytime.

>Check pic related

you right wing retards think I'm god

He lies fluently.

oh sweetie

holy shit right wing retards btfo by my """proxy"""!!!

I honestly want that british retard to explain why he's so obsessed with me

even u retards gotta admit it's disturbing

Nothing.

Creating the alt-right.

He had some reason. He had some goodness. He had some humanity. Even though im a massive alcholic slightly partly because of him, i still give hime a massive amount of credit because of that. Im a Trumptard who preached about Obama during the 2008 primaries.. i didnt sign up with a party before that.. I used to talk positively about Obama (probably a common stance/spot). I probably would have voted for him.. God, i was daft about a few things in life.. I Think Obamas a good guy, but it is also necessary to educate.. Education means to understand all corners of life, not just what people are taught in school or what they are taught in politics.

Fuck off

getting Trump elected

>What is Obama's greatest accomplishment?

I was gonna say "being a nigger that hasn't killed anyone", but then I remembered the drones

I'm at a loss

no

Notice how these leftist pussies never talk about the type of jobs created and which industries expanded and how weak Obama recovery was in comparison with previous presidents.
Quantitative Easing was a joke and will result in massive inflation you stupid faggoty leaf. If you could you'd probably blow Obama just to prove how progressive you are KYS.