RUINED BALLOTS

RUINED BALLOTS
NOW WE HAVE THE OFFICIAL NUMBER OF DESTROYED BALLOTS
UP TO ONE THIRD OF ALL BALLOTS SENT OUT TO VOTERS, MOST LIKELY 60 PERCENT OF LePen's BALLOTS, were destroyed at the time of mailing. ONLY LE PEN BALLOTS WERE DESTROYED, THERE IS NOT ONE REPORT OF A SINGLE BALLOT FOR MACRON ARRIVING DESTROYED. It was reported before the election that an enormous number of ballots for LePen were destroyed at the time of mailing, by tearing them badly BEFORE THEY WERE MAILED OUT. The French election was, in this method, STOLEN. Macron is NOT THE LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE.
Macron is a usurper, and not a President. He was put into power via an overtly and openly scammed election. The French have had it visibly and obviously proven to them - their nation can only be saved via violent uprising.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron
thegate
youtube.com/watch?v=347to413eVU
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jews did this
Proofs before pogroms plz

Is this similar to what happened in Austria?

The ballots you get sent don't matter.
The voting offices all have available ballots.

4 million ballots were spoiled.

There is no signs of corruption. None whatsoever.
express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron

BUMP

Yeah, that's not gonna cut it
Now, if it was 6 millions instead, you'd have a case

I think you mean 6 trillion.

Yes I'm sorry, I did mean 6 quadrillion

#BallotHolocaust

there is intacts ballots in the voting office , the ones you receive at home are kinda useless.

DON4T LET THIS SLIDE

You better not be talking 6 Gorrilion goy

that can easily be rigged with dead peoples names and shit, remember our election they were using dead people to vote, bots and hacking can be used aswell just to rig shit.

Macron was alpha enough to make the presidency his.

Seems like survival of the fittest and Macron is a true alpha male.

6 gorrilion Le Benis votes got crushed = a good thing kek.

Only SIX Gorrilion? it's like you want it to happen again!

Why do westerners still think elections are for real? If you organize sham elections in all your colonies, why do you think you don't do it back home?

Have a bump lad

Sup Forums is now r/berniesandersforpresident

Oy vey, it was actually TWENTY GORRILION

This could be big. Take a bump and spread this shit everywhere. I fucking knew there was no way Macron won legitimately.

Bump

I'd instead be talking about how French diaspora got sent duplicate ballots thanks to a "printing error"

bump

>Sup Forums laughs when hillary supporters demand a recount and bring up the popular vote
>Sup Forums chimps out when the most popular candidate wins the french election by 10 million votes

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU VOTE
THERE ARE INTACT BALLOT IN THE VOTING OFFICE.

Has Dr. Paul ever been wrong?

Is there evidence for OP's claim beyond the initial .jpg? I realize this is something Sup Forums would like to believe, but I'm still stunned at people's willingness to uncritically accept information when it suits their biases...

So why even send the fucking ballots?

Bumping for interest

We knew before hand that the USA election was going to get rigged, user

do you retards seriously believe french enevlopes say "urgent - election"

Welcome to nu/pol/. No one even checked to see if the OP posting without an article was an Australian.

Bump

Like others already said, there are intact ballots in voting office.

They do, actually.

Alpha males fuck young, fertile hotties, not dried-up, ET-looking hags. Trump is an alpha male. Macron is a closeted faggot

is truth that there was a Anti-Macron protest?

Yes, lefties wanted more gibs.

>Anti-Macron
Nah, it was planned whoever won.

I never knew why but they do

stop blaming jews for globalist illuminati schemes...
anti semitism is satanic...stop it

Still fishy

thegate waypundit.com/2017/05/dirty-tricks-french-voters-receive-invalid-damaged-le-pen-ballots/

There were literally twice as many macron voters as le pen voters, even if your conspiracy is true he still has a majority, and if 60% of the ballots for le pen were destroyed the true electoral turnout is 110% you dingus.

>Le Pen scooped up 10.7million votes, while 12million voters abstained and another 4.2million did not mark their ballot or spoiled it

that's a lot of spoiled ballots...

>the most popular candidate wins
neither Macaroni nor LePenis was popular

>that's a lot of spoiled ballots...
weren't they literally RIGGED?

UUUU

It was obvious after Trump and Brexit won that there would never be another "real" election in the west for quite some time.

I doubt they were leaving anything to chance. In a ways the notion of them NOT rigging it is ludicrous

Dictatorship of the bourgeoisie indeed.

machism.
They should have elected her

This

Literally Hitler

What do you mean thirty?

Fourty?!
Don't you mean FIFTY!?

So you don't get beat up if people at the voting booth see you taking a le pen ballot

i need proof of this or this thread is fucking worthless

a photo of torn ballots means nothing with uncited contextual text above it

Fuck your system and fuck DeGaulle.

Why do people mail in their ballots? You know that they are never going to get counted.

Ten million ballots arrive at homes of voters torn to pieces and no ones published it, not even on fake news blogs, just this one Sup Forums post made by an australian.

K

Yeah. Usual Sup Forumsshit. This is the big rumor about every single election now and even if there is compelling evidence, nobody ever gives a fuck. Just let France burn anyway.

it doesn't matter who's popular, the only thing that matters is who (((they))) favor

I'd have thought Trump and Brexit would be enough to convince right wing conspiracy theorists that every election isn't rigged

I guess it's just every election you guys lose?

well, yes. obviously.

This is extremely important. Provided all of this is true, we need to get more information on it.
What group(s) produces the mail order ballots? Where in French Law does it state the ballots cannot be damaged to be cast. I need sources, get digging

Actually, technically, Judaism is satanic:

youtube.com/watch?v=347to413eVU

Both these elections were probably stolen--the Austrian one, especially.

Why all of you are so naive about this shit, who knows? Are you all twelve?? Le Pen still had a stiff battle in front of her, but she certainly would've run a closer race without fraud. Her enemies are FIGHTING A WAR AGAINST WESTERN CIVILIZATION. Don't you fools get that yet? Haven't you seen enough proof? THEY WANT WHAT WE HAVE AND ARE DETERMINED TO TAKE IT. They've been completely open about it too! This unholy alliance of islamists and NWO communists have never hidden their intentions really. They just rely on inertia, fear, and societal brainwashing to keep 90% of the population from doing anything to fight back. And they're succeeding.

If you didn't learn from the first Hofer election that they will steal these elections if they cannot win them fairly, and if you can't see that the second time around they just prepared and did a better job of it, then you're a fucking idiot with no grasp of reality. And if you don't get it that the powers that be in France and abroad who wanted that Macron victory don't have enough organization and ability and means to steal the French election, then you're a double idiot. Possibly, maybe probably, she wouldn't have won anyway, but it would've been a closer contest, that's for sure. They hedged their bets. Wake up.

The US election WAS rigged.

More proof Judaism is satanic:
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

You're either lying, shilling, trolling or just a fucking fool. They have the means to do most anything they want and they do.

>When all the recount states had a significant margin of Trump votes appear compared to Hillary's
They were playing small game rigging which wasn't enough.

this

also sage

THIS. Rigging is a process that can fail. In the case of the US election they underestimated Trump's popularity

>Is there evidence for OP's claim beyond the initial .jpg? I realize this is something Sup Forums would like to believe, but I'm still stunned at people's willingness to uncritically accept information when it suits their biases...

Why? SJWs do it literally all the time.

Kek. Shills getting rekt fast. Don't ever change Sup Forums

>These ballots arrived at a household that had five eligible voters. 100 percent destruction rate.

Any proof at all that they arrived destroyed?

>The randomness of the tears proves this was done by hand, with intent.

No it doesn't, nor does it say anything about whose hands did this.

You lost, Sup Forums. Suck it up.

There is massive evidence that the US election was rigged and Trump STILL won despite this. Shit man... do some basic research.

>Article is about half a million ballots being "mistakenly" sent out to mainly Macron supporters

Nice try shill. Cuck harder.

I don't think we should spread the OPs image at least. The whole blaming the jews thing will likely turn a lot of people off to it.

How come the snaileaters don't have any protection for their votes? I mean that shit is just toilet paper sent in a recycled mcdonald's take out bag.

At least a male won, that's what matters most.

privacy.

It's a religion. They put as much faith in our system, and the nebulous idea of "democracy" that most simply cannot fathom that it's all a sham.

>how dare they have actual freedom of vote

>20 years younger than this wife who used to teach him when he was a kid
>no children
>drugged up on a cocaine-meth blend that's funneled through the French Parliament
>wants more islam
>wants more terrorism
>plays European anthem instead of French national anthem

>a man

This sick and twisted nut job is barely human, let alone a man. Trudeau has been a textbook example of beta cuckholdry in politics. Macron just took the throne.

So on the ballot there's just the name of the candidate? Does that mean I could just make 300,000 copies and send it to the commitee?

My thought if the French election

FIFTY? YOU ANTI SEMITE ITS 200

god bless rapemanscans

Their was a (((media blackout))) 24 hours prior to the election too.

Fake
And
Gay

you guys sound just like the liberals when hiloli cliton lost

>because sjw do it we do it too
Great argument britbong

hmm, I believe you, but do you have a source?

You forgot

>heads a new, (((centrist))) political party that (((suddenly))) becomes a popular movement out of nowhere

There aren't enough parenthesis in the world.

Yeah, could be true, also your numbers are most likely over exaggerated.

It would not be surprising because, if you would have studied a bit our country Sup Forums, you would know how deeply we hate FN and Le Pen. So, this happening on a small to medium scale is possible.

But the thing is : we don't care. Because these ballots are optional. The real ones are in the voting stations. These ballots get send either for your convenience, or as a safety in case your local voting station run out of ballots for your candidate and for some reasons it's difficult for them to get new ones quickly. Very unlikely in the presidential election, but it does happen in smaller elections because the ballots in the voting station are paid by the candidates and there might not be enough of them printed out at all. In some cases, very small candidates actually tell you to print one yourself because they could not pay for them.

So, whatever.

Appoint Le Pen Chancellor!