Is this the best timeline or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16171/progress-harvard-hold-blacks-only-graduation-amanda-prestigiacomo#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailywire.com/news/16171/progress-harvard-hold-blacks-only-graduation-amanda-prestigiacomo#

progress!

o boy
i sure love me some separation based on race

why not go full apartheid?

>PROGRESS

Would whites be able to hold one of their own under title 9?

>literal segregation is making a comeback
>the left is applauding it

what even is this timeline

So are we Jim Crow or what? I don't know what's going on anymore.

>Day of the graduation
>Crickets in the background

>Commiefornia school has segregated dorms
>Now segregated graduations

Do we just let the SJWs and coloreds do what they want? Is the best plan to just sick back and let this happen?

They're achieving our goals for us and they don't even know it

segregation all over again hell yeah bois

segregation really is a step in the right direction

>crickets
moon crickets

I can't wait till they start demanding their own bathrooms and specific seating on public transportation. Maybe some of the smarter ones will start to catch on.

>Le pen lost
>Hofer lost
>Trump is a RINO
>bannon about to be out
No. This is actually the worst timeline.

>demanding their own bathrooms
Trannies
>specific seating on public transportation
>Muh "I can't sit next to men because of manspreading"

>Going back to the 40s is progress
I'll never understand liberal logic

You realize that gen nationalist parties are now the 2nd largest parties in Austria, France, Italy and the Netherlands and he largest parties in Eastern Europe the US and U.K.

4-5 years ago it would have been impossible for any of this to occur

Nationalism is sweeping the west at an unprecedented rate

I find it hilarious that niggers are slowly realizing that segregation was is a good thing.

Literally Hitler

>unprecedented rate
I can think of one other time.

Just make sure that Jews are restricted to their fair diversity quota of 2% which they make of population.
How much have Jews high jacked with racist nepotism of white european christian diversity quota? 30-50%?

U N D E R R A T ED

More like gunshots.

>the left is bring segregation back
I'm okay with this

Not all is lost!

We finally have the perfect solution to the energy crisis

Harnessing MLK spinning in his grave is the greatest technological leap forward in history

Hate to break the fun, but my school does this too.

They don't let the non-blacks get their own, the Blacks People just get 2 graduations, and White people are allowed to come and applaud the Black people.

I'm still worried about these poor, under privileged black youth that are graduating from Harvard. They should have blacks only bathrooms aswell.

>Harnessing MLK spinning in his grave is the greatest technological leap forward in history
kek

this is fake news you inbred

Good. Niggers hoot and Holst hollar like animals when one of their relatives get their fake ass degree. It was awful. Why can't everyone shush until they are done?

Lol do you write for National Review

MLK would love this shit

You know what this is actually good. Niggers will go to that thing, leaving the normal ceremony effectively as non-niggers only.

Now we just have to apply that to everything.

>apartheid
>progress