WWIII IMMINENT HAPPENING THREAD

>"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina," Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehghan was quoted by the semi-official Tasnim news agency as saying.

>"They think they can do something because they have an air force," he added in an apparent reference to Yemen, where Saudi warplanes regularly attack Iran-aligned Houthi forces in control of the capital Sanaa.

reuters.com/article/us-iran-saudi-minister-idUSKBN1830Y7

WWIII SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-8QwyWHGFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ooYN1rp61gY
youtube.com/watch?v=yxNHt5kfFPI
youtube.com/watch?v=OmjLMunv3Pw&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=O8CEe77QVFs
youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIPxvWwX4k
iranreview.org/content/Documents/The-Removing-of-Hijab-in-Iran.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashf-e_hijab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

wtf I love Iran now

>nah

>Implying Drumpf wont rush to his saudi puppetmasters defence,

Fuck them up Reza

While where on this subject makkahlive.net/makkahlive.aspx
Checkout this informative chat room!

Godammit, I want to like Iran so much.
Sadly, they're simply slinging insults at the people who destroyed Persian cultural heritage and replaced it with terrible Arab culture.

they messed up and used an Arab religion to hold their nationalism together.

Make no mistake about it, the vast majority of Iranians embrace their Persian identity over Islam / Arab culture. But because the leaders insist on having the Ayatollah and Shia Imams, it weakens the want for nationalism among the youth who are far less religious than their parents.

I have read just now IRAN threatened PAKISTAN.

>Make no mistake about it, the vast majority of Iranians embrace their Persian identity over Islam /Arab culture.

proof?

he heard it from some diasporats larping as Zoroastrians who post here

now all we need is for them to threaten Turkkey snd the Sunni-Shia final war can start!

Russia-Iran-Syria-Hezbollah vs Turkey-Saudi-Israel fucking when???

Nah watch Rick Steves in Iran

add paki onto sunni side too and Iraq to shiite side.

im so excited im forgetting countries

Tactical sand dumping

ww3 will happen, three same divisible by 2 digits confirm

Was Hitler an Evolutionist?

Hopefully the bombs will start falling, so that we can sneak in and bomb Mecca, and then blame it on the Iranians.

Saudi-Iranian war , are we in the best timeline ?

>macron winning

yes, baguettebro we are

youtube.com/watch?v=z-8QwyWHGFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ooYN1rp61gY
youtube.com/watch?v=yxNHt5kfFPI

More based shit
youtube.com/watch?v=OmjLMunv3Pw&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=O8CEe77QVFs

>except Mecca and Medina
Way to ruin the hype Iran.

Good, let them kill each other.

>tfw no racist Persian monarchist qt to femdom me for being a dirty tazi

Saudis have been bombing Houthis since the start and Iran didn't do shit.

Not happening.

more persian banter

>PTG gets JUST'd when their boy comes to the aid of the saudis and they realize trump is just a better george bush

>Saudis have been bombing Houthis since the start and Iran didn't do shit

They unironically gave Houthis a fuckton of small-arms, advanced ballistic missiles that struck the Saudi capital, unmanned drones, anti-ship missiles, and have military advisors on the ground in yemen.

What more would they do that you would consider "doing shit"?

Persians are top tier.

Anything the left says positively about Moslem accomplishments are about them, and they were great before Islam

To hell with Saudi Arabia for now. My question is...how do we instigate Iran nuking Israel?

I unironically think George Bush was a good President and that Drumpf is a horrifically bad pressident

Iran should have kept this guy.

hmm...too soon.. too soon

>hooknosed jewish stooge

no thx. just as oppressive and totalitarian as the current regime, but without the interesting HAPPENING potential.
>swn mock my tiny penis
Any statistics on how many cuties were BLACKED last night in celebration?

Soon.

I hope not. our country would be in trouble with 25% of the youth identifying as fart huffers.

Yeh except Iranians are literally the most full of shit race on the face of the planet.

So nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing.

desu he was the first ever Persian Nationalist who was also a king. but he was a retard at economy, only good for foreign policy. he wouldve maked a great foreign minister.

>Iran should have kept this guy.

He was a fucking weaklng piece of vacillating shit who provoked revolution then basically let it happen.

Why does Sup Forums automatically love every defeated piece of shit loser so long as they are slightly different from their successors? Pahlevi looted Iran and when they asked for him back the US protected him when we should have giftwrapped and sent him to Tehran.

little-known secret, he is the one who started Iran's nuclear program and brought in russians and french to build the reactors, not the current regime, they revived it because they want Iran to stay in conflict with an external threat to keep the iranian people in check by scaring them with a world power boogeyman

Any obvious proxy war will escalate. Literally nobody wants war. That's why they are issuing warnings over and over again.

Saudi/Houthi is an asymmetric campaign, but Iran/Saudi will be full-scale and possibly total war.

Persians are good people.

>No threat to Latvia.

It's all good.

these are some confidential texts GOYIM

If it helps, I mourn for you being kept in the pit of shit with us Frankbro. Restez vous fier et fort, mon ami/rival.

Do you even know anything about him?
He was against the idea of Israel as a country.
He was trying to improve Iran with western toned lifestyle.
He was strongly against marxism

reminded

He was much like Nicholas II: too hard when compromise was necessary and too soft and indecisive when it was time to start cracking skulls.

Godspeed Iran.
If they'd just returned to Zoroastrianism they'd be great.
Fuck arabs and fuck their prophet.

Arabs fighting Persians??? That might be s first in human history.. NOPE

I need panic pills for feeling scared about this. Experts call it "armageddon fatigue". I hope I'll be less lethargic upon my vaporization. See you in hell, anons.

>Obama allows iran to develop nuclear weapons under the guise of nuclear power plants
>Iran inevitably threatens other muslim shitholes with destruction
>eventually arab world descends into total war
>arab world crippled
>west and russia finish the job with ease
>cheap oil leads to economic boost
>prosperity enjoyed by all
>ww3 diverted
THANKS OBAMA... Wait isn't he muslim

the saudia aren't doing too well against yemen, taking on iran would be suicidal

He did name the jew live on American television.
youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww

Most of Israel's nukes are pointed at Iran so...

>Do you even know anything about him?
Much much more than you
>He was against the idea of Israel as a country
Not true, there was many open and secret relations between them. He helped Egypt in 1973 against Israel by giving them free oil, but thats only because Iranian royal family had a long history with Egypt and he was good friends with Sadat.
>He was trying to improve Iran with western toned lifestyle.
He went about it in a very elitist, classist, "out of touch with reality" way. He was using force against religious institutions that have existed and taken root for centuries. Think of it as equivalent as an Italian dictator (I know Vatican is independent but just follow with the metaphor) spending decades humiliating the pope and beating the cardinals and banning the Vatican from doing their religious occasions, then expecting zealous followers to simply stop defending their religious institution.
>He was strongly against marxism
He was a fucking King, of course he would be against a system that would bring him out of power, its not a great character trait that was compelling him to supress them

I met a couple Iranians here, they introduced themselves as persians when I asked where they came from.

They cook persian food, they have persian traditions and identify as such.

I know, that's one of the reasons he was removed.

And congrats to the victory in hockey now, it was a good match!

>unable to defeat yemeni suicide bombers
>taking on fucking IRAN

daily reminder that the only reason iran is being presented as "the enemy" is because they haven't accepted the rothschilds into their country

Shiite religion in Iran is a heavily modified version of Islam that is much more moderate than Sunni Islam. Their interpretation of the Quran isn't literal.

Are you a muslim or a Jew? Why do you 'know' so much about him? Do you think Iran is a better place now he is gone?

I can hear the frackers and defense contractors rubbing their hands already.

>Iran doing anything that implies that they're not a Russian puppet state
>Saudi Arabia has one of the most well funded militaries in the world with a larger defense budget than Russia.

Aren't Iran and Syria (for now) the last few bastions of civilization opposing Israel in the middle east ?

Hope they destroy each other.

Im a Shiite Muslim, Ive read alot about our history, especially Persian. I have a secular worldview and consider both regimes as not ideal. I dint know if Iran is better off now compared to the past for the average Iranian. However, current Iran, for all my msigivings about them and all their wrongdoings, are not stooges or puppets for any external power, so in that sense, Iran has been more independent, at least from foreign influence. As for internally, they merely replaced a king with clerics and the SAVAK with the Basij, nothing really changed freedom-wise, except now the people are forced to be religious in public (like having to wear hijab) in comparison to the past, where they were forced to be unIslamic (hijab was banned)

Well they dont call themselves arabs thats for sure.

He looks very angry

lol yeah he always has a scowl

Not proof, but the one Iranian I know always says he's Persian. He's got blue eyes and lighter skin, looks like mikhael kalashnikov.

Nothing will happen but I hope some massive war between the sandniggers start and Mecca gets nuked x200

Thanks, America?

>makkahlive.net/makkahlive.aspx

>except Mecca and Medina
dropped

That's what i thought. Go back to where you belong. Your kind are a plague on western society.

don't worry guys if they go to war all those poor embattled civilians will just pop over the border to Iraq or something to wait for it to blow over right?

>That's what i thought. Go back to where you belong. Your kind are a plague on western society.

My family has been here since 1900. This is where I belong. go clean tyrones cum out of your whore sisters pussy before calling anyone a plague to anything

That's 117 years too long Ahmed

I hate the Saudis because of Wahhabism. ISIS is funded by Saudi oil money. Iranians / Persians are pretty cool. They kill Sunnis and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also they have a rich cultural history going back nine millennia. I do wish they would drop the Grand Ayatollah as their supreme leader and become less of a theocracy, and more of a democracy.

Yeah and now the US is getting sick of you. Islam should not be allowed in the west.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

GET EM PERSIA GET EM PERSIA WIPE THOSE SAUDI SHITS OFF THE FUCKING MAP

NEXT STOP: ISRAEL?

Iran should annihilate those Arabic rats.

Everyone is sick of you too, your people will cease to exist in a few generations. Youre about to be bred out of existence you faggot cocksucking cuck, and instead of doing anything about p, youre on a mongolian basket-weaving forum arguing with strangers in a dfiferent country. If youre such a tough guy so save your own country you piece of shit. Go to a migrant and tell them they dont belong in Sweden to their face. youre too chickenshit to do that so you just LARP online. Solve your Muslim problem, go ahead, im not the one stopping you, its your cowardice stopping you

Yeah and then annihilate Israel and themselves. The world would be a better place without any shitskins.

>implying SA isn't an Amero-Israeli puppet state

Says the shitskin who is too scared to go back to where he belongs.
And by the way, that's some terrorist kind of language you are using.
"your people will cease to exist in a few generations"
I bet Americans are glad to have you there.

Your own cuck nation is saying that, not me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIPxvWwX4k

enjoy having the "new swedes" jam their dicks down your throat while your only response to REEEEEEEE on a siberian kitten-raising forum

Fuck off. Best thing to ever happen mA.
Nationalism has no place in Islam.
>the vast majority of Iranians embrace their Persian identity over Islam / Arab culture
Maybe in Los Angeles, but in Iran this simply isn't the case.
>among the youth who are far less religious than their parents.
It's actually the other way around.
Link? It might be over Pakistan joining the Saudi led coalition.
>He thinks thats real
Lmao
>no hijab
Not an Iranian.
No
Well good thing that kaffir is dead, and his family is never setting foot in Iran again.
The reason we have beef with Saudi Arabia is because their secular monarch is no different than the Shah. If the Saudi's have a revolution overthrowing their monarchy our countries would become allies.
Kill yourself my man.
>I met a couple Iranians here
>here
There's your problem.
>Shiite religion in Iran is a heavily modified version of Islam that is much more moderate than Sunni Islam.
It's the same religion idiot. 99% of the differences come from whether you believe Abu Bakr or Ali should've been the first caliph.
>Their interpretation of the Quran isn't literal.
False. It's literal
Salam alaikum brother. Today Iran suffers from internal government corruption, but its not something that can really be solved without tearing down the whole system and rebuilding it from scratch. But Iranian leaders and Imam Khamenei himself have acknowledged the corruption that exists in the government, and condemn it, but there is no solution to it.
Other than that and the bad economy, life in Iran is good for any muslim.

Yeah Sweden is dying and it's because of your kind.
Hopefully the rest of the country will wake up and start eradicating the vermin that you are.

You filthy scum dont deserve to call yourself Iranian or Persian. Filthy Arab.

When the fuck was hijab b&?

Let me answer that for you. It never was and you're full of shit.

Iran is evil, needs glassed like the rest of the ME

Go, Go Team Shia!

iranreview.org/content/Documents/The-Removing-of-Hijab-in-Iran.htm
>being this butthurt
Lol what a silly person you are . what a silly nation you live in

Arab and Persian are linguistic identities, not racial or ethnic ones. And Arabic has been mandatory in Iran since the revolution, and so Iranians who have grown up in the Islamic Republic are fluent in Arabic.
And religious Iranians would identify as Arab before "Persian". Calling someone a "Persian" in Iran is seen as an insult.
Also Shia Islam is the more Arab supremacist of the two sects, and in Iran being a Seyyed (being a blood descendant of Prophet Mohammad pbuh) is seen as a sign of nobility.
I identify as an Arab far more than I would identify as a "Persian" just to avoid confusion.
We wouldn't kill our own brothers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashf-e_hijab
Idiot
Persian, as in the Persians of 1400 years ago certainly do not exist anymore.
Nice divide and conquer tactics JIDF

ofc I am butthurt, your kind are coming here and raping us, killing us with lorries and spreading your shit religion.

>some diaspora scum's opinion is more valuable than actual Iranians who live in Iran

fuck off

Literally ww3 this week

do something about it then. go ahead.Ive never been to sweden and never will, im not your problem. good luck sven, have fun being ruled by feminists and their migrant lovers

>And religious Iranians would identify as Arab before "Persian". Calling someone a "Persian" in Iran is seen as an insult.

Shut the Fuck up Arab shill.