Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate Paul joseph Watson?

I like him. Pretty based with easy videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD8i3m9A-7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody hates him. It's just fun to joke about him.

i hate his reddit tier autism T_D videos
and the way he talks is annoying

hahahaha he's fucking BASED my dude! :^)

it's so cool that he's a faggot that sucked a tranny's dick, and he supports our GREATEST of allies, Israel! So based loooool :-)

It's his intonation

>The ALT right are called NARTSEES in the MAINE streem METEOR

His main audience is 15-18 year old "alt right"

IE, you

>why does Sup Forums suddenly hate Paul joseph Watson?

the fuck you're talking about?

>paul jewseph

If you can't name the jew, you are useless to our goals

Share blue character assassination. Morph him into straw man with mainstream meteor and sit back and watch the rest of Sup Forums slow start to ridicule him.

> It's just fun to joke about him
the problem is no one can tell anymore.

I wonder if the simple photoshop morphs are simply because they don't want us to figure out whose doing these edits.
Or maybe its PJW himself, trying to improve his visibility. Sometimes I hate the anonymity here.

youtube.com/watch?v=aD8i3m9A-7w
He isn't that bad

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD
REPORTED

because he is alt-lightwho wont talk about the jq i dont like him neather but not because he is too soft on the jews (what a shitty opinion)

Shareblue trying new tactics. Just ignore, David Brock will have another heart attack soon enough.

its funny that people actually take his retard views seriously and it increases his ego.

'the jews' - this is just a meme on this board, right?

lol

Absolutely not.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED paul joseph waton I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

-r-r-r-r-r--r-r-r-r-right???

I hate him, he's a gatekeeper who makes cancerous videos, pure trash, doesn't actually redpill normies.

I love him, all threads about him are pure laughter.

>muh ShareBlue
lmao at moron redditors

He sounds like a fucking clown. Like, his voice.

He's a fucking American that has no idea how European politics work yet shills for politicans he heard they were good.
I could bet in my left testicle he doesn't know what Le Pen is like besides anti-EU and anti-immigration.

>sucked a tranny's dick
proofs proofs proofs

everything infowars is shit and meme tier.

He's a funny tard

Character assassination again.

Fuck off. Iv seen these shit nigger threads for MONTHS, at least 5+ months i see several "MAynn strumm medetor" threads.

You fool no one, you change no ones minds. These threads cap at like 50 replies and its all ctr tier posting

because he is tall, good looking, and successful.

Paul makes good entry level red pill videos and people need to realize that he simply can not talk about jews because he would be discredited. If you want to redpill people don't go around and start with Hitler was right and jewish influence ruins western society. He knows that he is in that position and is mart for keeping it that way.

Yes he should start talking about jews so he will scare away even more normies and create a huge echo chamber. Go ahead and talk to people on the street about the jq.