Do we need the Queen?

Some people say we need to remove the queen. bongs what do you think about this? Personally I'm for her.

>britlards literally worship some withered old bitch because they think harry potter is nonfiction

Monarchy is hive mind style politics, and we are not bees nor ants.

When I was younger, I was a keen republican. I've grown to love the queen though. There is tradition and heritage in the royal family. The queen has been dignified and steadfast throughout many difficult times and I respect her immensely for it.

We need all the powerful icons to rally behind that we can get.

She may not directly lead us every day, but I would kill muzzies in her name.

shes a fucking lizard

If I was in hospital needing an urgent operation or I'd die and they suddenly wheeled her in and insisted she needed the same I know damn well they'd let me die. Fuck her and her inbred fucking family.

Meghan Markle is going to shit up your beloved royal bloodlines.

How does that make you feel?

You used to squeeze your dick and smell your fingers when you were scared.

What's your point?

She is related prophet Muhammad

She's going to fuck up James Hewitt's bloodline.

All monarchs need to die.
Except Leonor, she a cute. Actually, y'know, all the cute princesses should be combined to create the ultimate gestalt princess for all to worship.

wtf are u on about, you must be a lizard. or your just salty because all of Australia is Britain's criminals kke

Don't be silly, my little bong...

All monarchs and royal families should be lined up and shot. Nobody should be born into a higher position by virtue of blood relation.

fuck off i we own ure cucked ass

You have no say

SUCK MY DICK, POTATO-NIGGER!

Who here would fuck a young Queen Liz?

I for one would have loved to get right up in her royal guts?

This guy disagrees.

I don't know why it added a question mark at the end of the second sentence. It makes it sound retarded

>Leonor will never trample your balls while calling you a filthy peasant
It hurts.
Too old, need younger pictures to form an opinion.
[Except the qt princesses, they should be cloned and kept in petting zoos and put on hormone blockers]

>Worship

We're not burger flag worshippers. We just like tradition, something you wouldn't understand.

>people being born superior to others is a bad thing

Monarchy and hierarchy are good for society.

>tashiqq trying to fit in

0/10 retard lmao.

>Bongs still upset at losing the American Revolution

>princess Catherine will INEVITABLY marry a paki or other shitskin
Feels bad man

>merifats were on their knees until rescued by france

FUCKING FRANCE. AND YOU THINK YOU DID IT ALONE? PFFAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>Where the French there in 1814 when you got BTFO at New Orleans?

keep the anglosphere. I'm still proud of our beginnings.

His point was "the queen is a fucking lizard". Are you broken?

1. Restore the rights of the monarchy
2. Federalize the anglo-sphere under the Crown
3. Behead Jacobins, Jews, and the French

God save the Queen. May she live forever.

There can be little doubt that, absent such a singularly superlative monarch, Westminster would've by now been a wasteland in this age of republics and 'democracy'. By dint of her wisdom, dignity, comportment, corgis, discipline, devotion, beauty and enduring affection for Great Britain the Crown's place and position have been secured for another century.

Only Victoria and Elizabeth the First can be named as her peers.

Hats off, your Majesty.

Monarchy is always preferable.

Imagine pledging your allegiance to Obama one week then Trump the next and being expected to take it seriously.

Better to have a politically neutral head of state and armed forces who all the citizens including the prime minister bend the knee to but who know they'll get ousted if they overstep their mark.

Republics are a really unstable ineffective form of governance.

France probably