Estonia

Can somebody explain the history of Estonia? Being the last white country in the world (Switzerland doesn't count because it's people make sacrifices to mountain devils), I'd like to learn more about it.

It's terrible, nothing of interest here.

We are full, fuck off.

Rude.

It was just his way to say "hi".

There's one Esti user who goes around saying that on literally every single thread involving Estonia. He'll say "fuck off we're full" to a Latvian or Lithuanian or Finn, even.

The history of estonia is about getting fucked over by every one, and when we try to make a good deed lativa helps gommies

>be slave
>sing folk songs
>muh skype

i was in talinn last year, why the fuck do u sell so much weird glass shit? some kind of historic tradition? also, cuisine pretty shitty

hey latvia is pretty white too. But its full of stupid russians just like in estonia.

it has worked so far
there is no estonia
keep troubling yourself with american suburban meme problems

Too many fucking onions.

Finnish Germanic hybrid race that somehow survived getting genocided by soviets.

Currently thier country is occupied by 30% slavic russia shits but I think most estonians are aware of the coming race war and what side to stand on.

desu I would give you an A plus
you are above average in geography in american schools
some use in shitposting I guess

Did you guys know Estonians can vote online now?

>now
I'm sure it's been at least 10 years

I know 2 things about Estonia

1. cool flag
2. their qt birds need my superior Anglo shaft

Commies came, commies left, beer is cheep, the end.

I'm coming for your saunas Andrei

Finnish sauna is best desu

>tfw no qt Estonian gf

Bravo

Smart, hard-working people with a beautiful language and pretty women. Cursed by their geography and small numbers. Now they're atheist alcoholics, but things could be a lot worse. They could be Sweden.

Look up the Estonian Independence War.
>be Estonia
>fight off Germans
>fight off Soviets
>fight off Germans again
>literally have to fight superpowers to a standstill in order to have 20 peaceful years of Pax Eesti

visiting the baltics is always nice. you can finally relax a little when you dont see a single nigger for days

>2000 years ago
>one of a bunch of pagan baltic tribes that mainly fishes
>keep to themselves
>fast forward to era of crusades
>become Christianized by German Crusaders
>continue keeping to themselves
>fast forward to 1940's
>soviet union stampeding toward Estonia
>Russian rule and Communism don't sound appealing, join forces with wehrmacht
>kill tons of Russians
>get occupied by commies from 1945-1991
>present day
>Putin is triggered because some Russians were left behind in Estonia after Soviet Union collapsed, muh oppressed minority
there is a concise history of Estonia

rumor has it the Russians are still triggered to this day because of collaborationism

>superior
>anglo

Pick one

Impoverished 3rd world country. No one else to blame but their own race.
You wouldn't like it there with any scape goats

Kek, salty jock or mick detected

Oral hygiene