Live: Senate Hearing (That's classified i cannot answer, but that does not mean yes or no) Edition

Clapper and Yates testifies before Senate subcommittee investigating Russia ties to the election:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtIQdneqlq4

Recap:
>Is there any collusion between Trump campaign and Russians
>No

>That's classified.
>I can't share that information
>I can't answer the question
>I'm not authorized to share this information
>the evidence cannot be shared
>I cannot disclose the documentation
>I am unable to advise of the evidence
>You're security clearance is not high enough
>You must be a level 80 paladin to receive this information
>Grassley BTFO out of Clapper
>Even Lindsey Graham of all people is getting sick of this Russian shit

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi mom

>muh blackmail

>yeah all that server shit could not have been used as blackmail, just ignore all of that

IT'S ONLY OK WHEN (((JOURNALISTS))) LEAK CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!!!

WE DON'T LIKE WIKILEAKS SO THEY AREN'T JOURNALISTS!

THE CONSTITUTION APPLIES TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BUT NOT PEOPLE (((WE))) DON'T LIKE!

We seriously can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

Americans are thick as shit

Muh Russia
This is pathetic.

So my question is if our Congress is really so corrupt, what can we actually do to get rid of them all? Campaigning ain't going to do shit.

Lindsay Graham is pro Trump now, because Trump is a faggot globalist and is doing their bidding, thats why Lindsey Graham stoped being being cunt towards Tramp

Jesus, I can smell the Cheeto dust through my.monitor from all the T_D shills in here. Sad!

I WONDER IF THEY WILL TALK ABOUT Sup Forums

MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL LIKE I MATTER WHEN THEY DO

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT US GUYS

I KNOW YOU BROWSE THIS PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF HEARINGS

Add to the next thread TL;DR

>Wikileaks is a rogue non state intel agency LOL
>Everyone on twitter who supported Trump was actually a Kremlin shill and not a real person
>Alternative news stations that weren't shilling for Clinton were FAKE NEWS!

You can't do nothing, they are corrupt, they will do what they want, and nothing about 'but muh guns' or whining on a Venezuelan cooking board is going to change it

this is the ded thread

That is the whole reason they are having a hearing, retard

A good old tar and feathering before we run them out of town.

>>I can't share that information

...but I can use some alarmist adjectives to describe it
as long as it is about Flynn

Clapper said Russia used trolls. .. closest they said

Dump is in full panic mode now

this

Podesta and damn near everyone on Clintons campaign staff could have been blackmailed

We already know he's connected with the Russians, can we just start the impeachment already?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/124693946boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/124693946boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/124693946boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/124693946124693946
SAGE

Yeah let's see how far you get to tar and feather ANY member of congress. liveleak video when? Oh that's right, you would get your shit pushed in faster than you can say lock them up.

I'm calling it pathetic not questioning why they are having it, sharing oxygen on this planet with you is a mistake

And Yates is a snake. That soft spoken southern belle thing she has going isn't fooling me.

>You must be a level 80 paladin to receive this information
fuggin kek

That's what happens when a president hires a foreign agent as his NSA

reply to every post in this thread or you will be forever stuck on 4chin

Your fucking congress thinks this is OKAY, NOT CORRUPT

and that 2 alt-right sites in the Internet sharing news TRUMPED all THIS and is (((CORRUPT)))

The Russians successfully hacked our election. We only voted for Trump because the Russians told us to.

All these cunts on the Left can go fuck themselves. Every single one of them.

Don't get your autism all riled up over a joke user.

>She would LOVE that. She could start eating babies again the nest DAY!

real thread

>Yates: I can defy the executive and congress because i said so.

what a colossal cunt

Russia is literally hacking every election in the world, except the ones where the right wing conservative loses.

>You must be a level 80 paladin to receive this information.

Top fucking kek!
I qualify for this !

FUCK (You)

dying in your sleep is the best way to go

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

fugg

Dying in the heat of battle after single handedly mulching a whole battalion is the best way to go.

I wouldn't expect a mexican to understand.

Nigga

Flotunga

MUH Russia

wrong font homo

That's not what happened. They've said nothing about how Flynn was compromised meaning he wasn't and the fact they can't means ain't shit.
PATHETIC

>I'm Sally Yates someone ask me a question

It is classified can not say

My feeling > constitution

Repeat cycle

nignog

MUH RUSSIAN HACKING

Fuck

>Sally Yates shitting on all these republicans
>Cruz and Cornyn leave in shame
lmao
No wonder Trump fired her. He's scared of strong womyn

>Yates:The AG/Judicial branch can override congress and executive.

In the 60's the USSR funded literal bomb throwers and attempted to have the US government over thrown. Whatever Russia did or not do during the election pales in comparison to what they did in the 50's and 60's and 70's

What do you think this hearing is about?
It's about Trump/russia

>unclassified is not leaking

I'd take a siesta right after downing so many folks

Fuck off!

>unclassified information is not leaking

I'm fully aware of that, user. And it's a steaming pile of shit, in case you didn't notice.

Nigger.

Well when every Republican is asking questions about the Executive order instead of staying on topic it will always be a shitshow

Wait they fucking left? What happened to laying the smack down on her candy ass?

its actually bbq flavored lays. for me anyway

So it's literally nothing

nice quads bro

nigger we've been subverting elections and fucking with foreign governments long before russia took exception

Crazy how liberal cunts in the IC want to protect the Constitution and refuse to execute an executive order whenever they don't agree with it.

The entire Russian connection is a farce, created by the Democrats as a last-ditch desperate attempt to hide from the WikiLeaks, and PEDOPHILIA.

>all this information came to me when I was no longer in the DoJ

lmfao

Fuck

didnt trump bitch about all of obamas EOs?

The government does many things that aren't classified, but not released to the general public.

Police doing crime investigation have information they don't share with the public, but the information isn't classified.

kys

Only 6 trump team member have lied about their meetings or financial ties to russia

>Al Franken

annnnddd dropped

That is not the same thing.

And you get your news from CNN. Jesus fucking Christ, user, I refuse to believe you're this stupid. I'm, not sure what's more pathetic, this waste of time hearing or your low IQ.

I'm so sick of hearing about this.

Half of the country is mad because they think Russia influenced the election, when in reality, it was people like us. Why deflect to Russia?

THICC

Has Yates testified yet?

Trump's EO's were lawful, Obamas weren't

>Clapper: There is no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

>Clapper: Evidence overwhelming that Russia meddled in the election

Exactly, they were all EO's signed by a half black. Trumps are all EO's signed by a "white."

IT WAS THE TWEETS GOYIM

RUSSIA CREATED AN ONLINE TWEET BOT ARMY!!!!

THEY STOLE IT FROM HILLARY!!!

Larry King confirmed for Russian agent

They wanted a cold war with Russia that they would've gotten under Hillary who they put all their chips on.

npr hasn't updated in a while, is there fucking nothing?

>EO's are lawful
Get a load of this goy

mods ban this fuck

Because Democrats lost everything and they're trying to shift the blame on Russia instead of the fact that the majority of the country just doesn't like them because liberals are psychotic. Democrats did this to themselves by alienating most the country

Remember that time Seth Rich leaked information about Democrat corruption to wikileaks, and the Clinton family had him murdered?

>Hillary will win with a 99.9% chance!
>She loses
>Not "Hmm maybe WERE wrong and didn't listen to the people....NAH IT WAS THE RUSSIANS! YUP! Would've had it all in a landslide victory if they didn't interfere"

Manafort, Gordon, Sessions, Kushner , Page , and Flynn all lied.

You get your news from Sup Forums retard, that's EXTREMELY low IQ. Sad!

Then why did Macron win?

yet no one but you gives a shit.
>go figure

.-.