renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who artethd u quotein my mann

>I got my news from my moms friend on facebook

>he still believes in news
>he doesn't know about information

>i get my news from cnn

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A

>I get my news from the politics section of an opposition controlled, biased media outlet that allows no free association or ignores fact and details they consider a threat to the narrative

>being this drunk while getting your news from the politics section of a chinese cartoon board
sober up you waste of space

well it is true how there are so many people who do this

>he argues about semantics thinking this somehow proves his point

i dont though

youre right, the better source are fat greasy teenagers with saggy gyno sitting in the basement of a house someone else owns

>I get news from the BBC.

>youre right, the better source are fat greasy teenagers with saggy gyno sitting in the basement of a house someone else owns
people dont get their news from Sup Forums
They get opinions analysis and links from here

> I get my news from facebooks feed algorithm

while Sup Forums is pretty ok for that and that may be true for yourself there are a fair amount of people that think of this as an actual news source

>he's exactly this mad about internet people's opinions on internet news

>even having a goybook account
this has already been addressed you faggot

Greetings to the readers who desire to know why Europe is under duress of invasion by the foreign peoples that seek to sack, ravish, pillage and plunder the cities, towns and villages.

To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and Europhobic philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race. This serves as the pathway to fulfill the Oded Yinon (Greater Israel) Plan. This man is the founding father of a precursor to the European Union, the International Pan-European Movement.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

and japanese you ridiculous normie faggot

>fair amount of people that think of this as an actual news source
who thinks that?

>To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and Europhobic philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race
hahahahahahah wtf are you fucking serious? this faggot literally believes he has the answers to everything holy shit kys. how old are you 20? you sure to have it figured out there bucko

I'm 30yr IT worker for the US government and I get all my news on Sup Forums.

>faggot

also anyone not saging this bread is also a

>faggot

When the Berlin truck attack happened, a politician from Green party forced the police for to not disclose any info for five hours, because it would give fuel to right wing parties. People went to the market because they thought it was just an accident, while armed gunman was still running free.
When the Cologne attacks happened, all of the western media was stifling any info about it for seven days and the first article in the Guardian began with: 'On NYE in Cologne happened something I don't really want to talk about' writen by feminist.

Yes, I do get news on basketweaving anime forum, because it is better than whole western MSM.

I think /pol is actually pretty good if you use it right.
It's pretty fast and the opinnions, analysis and connections to other events are also there.
Just always demand sauce and be smart to filter through the bullshit then it's fine

>i get my news from the politics section of a chinese cartoon board
not as dumb as watching the government propaganda arm of the USA = CNN

This

so what do you propose as a reliable news source? I doubt anyone uses pol alone as a news source

Actually, Sup Forums got me interested in following the news. I watch it every day, plus reading the newspaper for free in my work.

you cant throw anything out without getting shit on around here but imo the best answer is a variety that you are cross checking against eachother.

>h-here is an i-info graph a fat basement d-dwelling virgin made this p-proves im right
seriously kys

well thats good i guess