If you had less guns you wouldn't need to be spending billions in healthcare on gunshot victims

If you had less guns you wouldn't need to be spending billions in healthcare on gunshot victims

Too bad Im not paying for their healthcare anymore

>seriously wrong

it's called freedom. there's a reason we left you and your friends.

with that logic nobody should own a car.

>healthcare for gunshot victims

Typical leaf

Americans just have to uncuck themselves and make weapons more lethal

So when do I get my free gun?

If Earth had less people then there would be less death.

Checkmate, gun control fags.

Pay for your fucking healthcare poorfag

>u had less guns you wouldn't need to be spending billions in healthcare

Just bought a glock 20. Feels good man

If they survive you're using the gun wrong

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>if niggers would actually aim instead of holding the gun sideways, you wouldn't need to be spending billions in healthcare on gunshot victims

Alternatively, you could save billions by not treating inner city drug dealing thugs who shoot each other.

build the wall Pac- oh wait....

Except for we can go to the hospital. Refuse to tell them our names. And still receive the same level of health care as anyone else there.

We need guns to shoot faggots like you. And we cant pay for faggots healthcare because they deserve to die anyway.

>singlepayer firearms
Here you go mate

At the universal gun dispensaries, duh.

never fails leaf, never fails.

Having the ability to own a gun is a right, but you have to buy it.

No one is advocating for Single Payer Guns.

buying a gun and buying healthcare are both rights

>you have the right to buy a gun
>you have the right to buy healthcare
>you do not have the right to someone providing you with a gun with their money
>you do not have the right to someone providing you with healthcare with their money
How fucking hard is it?

>Having X service for Freeā„¢ is a right, but being legally allowed to purchase Y product isn't.

if we had less blacks the same would be true, AND we also wouldnt be spending millions on welfare and tax dollars where blacks who are worse candidates are employed at government jobs because of affirmative action

In switzerland one can get a gun by the goverment if he is too poor to buy one himself, this should be the case all over the world

Why does everyone want public healthcare when all but a select few american doctors are total shit? Do they really think they'll get 7 hearts like david rockefellar?

kek

Yes.

It's the same way with Marxists; they think they'll all get cushy houses and sick ipads instead of a commie block and a monthly turnip ration.

Underrated post

Guns have to be bought and gun courses have to be paid.
Where's my free gun you leafposter!?

No they would.
They just wouldn't use the healthcare and the doctors would be fucking around all day. Trust me i'm greek we have free healthcare and it sucks dick.

>1 post by this ID

You'll understand when you get older and receive a 5 figure bill.

Haha they'll get some kid fresh out of medical school who will probably kill them by accident

if we had less NIGGERS AND SPICS we wouldn't have nearly as high healthcare costs

Get raked, leaf

Yeah, we'd be spending billions on knife and hammer injuries and more people overall would probably end up permanently maimed or dead.

>socialized freedom
Is that even possible?

As hard as my cock.

By putting the army in charge of social issue, basicly the only way this works out

>doesn't understand the concept of "rights"

You dont get given a gun, you have to buy it have some extensive knowledge of dismantling, cleaning, and basic fire arm safety. Its actually a lot like owning your own body and taking care of it, many miss handle their bodies, and turn into giant blobs of shit others have to take care of. Just like taking shit care of your gun and finding rust on it. Thats $1000 down the drain.

>Buying a gun for $100 to $200.
>Nice cracker jack box prize, hope the slide comes off and hits you.

So I can force others to buy guns for me?

Once we have driverless cars, nobody will be allowed to own a car.

I have a chronic illness that leaves me in debilitating pain. I recently stopped taking infusions that cost 60k every 8 weeks. I see a ton of doctors and have seen plenty of huge bills. None of the crap me and my insurance company spend mountains of money on has made any real difference. Almost all progress I've made can be attributed to diet, exercise and general self care. I guarantee you that these perfectly healthy young people need lifestyle adjustment and not doctors. If we give everyone healthcare doctors will all tell them the same thing except it will cost all of us a ton of money and will force people like me to fall through the cracks

OUTSTANDING

Obvious bait, but the caption is a psychological hit piece.

1: "Country" is not defined, but we are already trained to know which one. This is a back door trick.

2: It presents the unfounded statement that said country thinks two separate things, that healthcare is a privilege, and gun ownership is a right.

3: The pay-off is that the mind is led to believe that healthcare is withheld artificially, and bestowed upon only certain people, where as owning a gun is subsidized at least at the social level. Classic victim play.

4: The truth is that healthcare is given even in instances where perhaps the person in question should be denied for a great many reasons, least of all which may be if they can afford it or not. Guns are discouraged at almost every level and faction of social society.

Both can be had for money regardless of your social status. That is your right. The problem is that a gun and its corresponding ammunition are peanuts peanuts compared to say, the cost of a round of brachitherapy, the corresponding imaging equipment, tests, staffing, and all side care associated.

Both cost money, or if your a commie "resources" and purchasing and having both is indeed your right, but you do not have the right to said money or resources. You must earn the cash or be socially amicable and valuable to someone who is willing to give it to you.

>TLDR:

So yeah, if your a bitter, obnoxious, stinking pile of decaying suet with no job and no money, you can't afford healthcare, but can probably still afford a gun to KILL YOURSELF and save everybody the painful waiting around.

There's more that can be said, but I'm taking my dog for a walk.

If we just killed everyone then then the total healthcare cost would be $0.
GREAT logic you got there.
If we banned junkfood, cars, and made everyone wear nerf suits, mouth guards, and helmets that would save a ton too.

Kek I wonder what Chicago would look like with free gun vendors on every street