From the deleted thread

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/124691760

Two videos posted, supposedly from space, pointing out something. Upon closer inspection, it's referring to how it appears the clothing is being pulled by invisible cables and harnesses. The equipment was shopped out, but the clothing was neglected, so you can still see where it was attached.

Pic related is a place holder, because the webm was blocked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1lPU0nYb3s
youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4
youtube.com/watch?v=QyeLD04SOII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is way the fuck cooler than whatever faggot shit OP is blithering on about

Ignore this post. Wanted to see if it would let another webm through.

this was the second webm posted. Attempting to try the first one, again. It doesn't work.

There was a third one related to the reflection off a space helmet, but I didn't get it.

I AM OP you fucking faggot. So shills just never check the IDs or something? That would explain a lot.

bump

still not political related. I will report this thread, like every other flat earth conspiracy thread.

go to /x/ if you want to talk about it.

>be nasa
>be worth billions of $$$
>still can't edit properly some takes

post it somewhere else, or on /gif/

>be shill
>be paid $0.02 per post
>go home to wife fucking tyrone in cuck shed

>wearing a harness
>around your neck
>so you can hang yourself in space

I'm the shill when you slide threads?
go to /x/ theres the base to discuss things like these.

bump shills will hit this hard

moon landing was fake
mars rover was fake
ISS is fake

tax scheme + destroying religion/creating worship for tech (new religion)
also makes it so human lives are worthless, just space dust

please tell me, oh grandmaster cuck, what threads I am supposedly sliding?

lol yes you are clearly a shill

A thread died for this garbage.

F

It is politics related you idiot. Its funded by taxes.

This belongs on /x/, or at the very least on /bant/. It certainly doesn't belong here.

this clearly belongs here and the fact you would single this thread out instead of the 1000s of bait threads that dont belong here shows you are a shill newfag

This thread has nothing to do with "flat earth"

Did you even bother to read the header?

I've seen this so many times and every fucking time it blows my mind.

>supporting /bant/
Shill divide and conquer tactics.

I said that in the OP.

Look at his pants. Do you think they have strings on them too? I can tell that someone is in space often just by looking at their face. They aren't under gravity, so their faces often look like they are hanging upside down.

>wire harnesses are attached to the center of mass.
>in freefall you rotate around your center of mass.

That's why they look similar. You're too stupid to know how the world works without an education.

>ignore the wires....
>I can tell when people are in space

you are a fucking shill

ive been working out for 6 years now and spending lots of time outside, my skin is tanned and leathery and i believe i have "true grit"

would it be possible for me to stand at some distance and withstand that blast? it looks like mostly dust and some small debris, i think i am strong enough

Now post the one were the guy spins.

>Shill divide and conquer tactics
How's that? If anything it draws people that want to post garbage here to it. Least I thought that was the idea.

If they use wires to hold people up how do they do the hair?

lol you arent fooling anyone with your pathetic shilling

Nice argument ya cunt.

/bant/ is just an excuse for mods to move a lot of popular threads somewhere else, thus, fracturing the Sup Forums base. The blatant slide threads are all still here, though.

are you on any medication? just curious

Hair gel, or something similar. there's ways to make hair stiff.

Or maybe a wig of some sort?

When did I say ignore the wires? You fucking retard, if you look I defended your right to have a thread. I absolutely abhor ever single one of your ignorant fuckers who call everyone a shill. If there are that many fucking shills in the world, how come no one ever posts proof? You are a faggot.

Look at their faces. They look like people look when they are underwater or upside down. I was defending you, now I'm just tempted to report you for being an idiot. I came here with an open mind.

Thanks for all the free bumps.

some are faked through special effects others are faked on the plane.

shill.

That is an H bomb test right?
it is beautiful

lol this isnt reddit

>Fakes on a Plane

That can't be true because someone would call in the flight plan.

I could see that being possible. Kind of paranoid-sounding, but certainly possible. Haven't been here in a few days. I will say that being banned from the NSFW Sup Forums board for simply posting tits is really fucking annoying/absurd. I thought the idea was a more free version of Sup Forums. I guess not.

because the deep state couldnt possibly fake a fight plan are you seriously that retarded why are you even on this site. I bet you think 9/11 was done by some sand nigs

Shill

>clothing looks weird in zero G
>get paranoid about it

This is what happens when you give kids gold stars for not shitting their pants.

OP you are a faggot. You can't bump your own thread.
Also, I know that you are the OP of this thread bumping from another device. You both call everyone shills and start your sentences without capitals but otherwise use proper grammar and punctuation. I have also concluded you are trolling.

Sage,report, etc, etc.

He doesn't know about newton's first law

>NUH-UH! YOU!
t. shill

Stay mad

clothing looks weird when you are attached to a harness you are the only one shitting on themselves

No, this.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1lPU0nYb3s

How do they make her hair look like that with wires alone?

>They look like people look when they are underwater or upside down.
No, they just look like autists.
Which they are.

We'll if your far enough away that it doesn't throw you through the air sure, but you would most likely be on fire.

i already told you some are faked using the zero g test plane doing parabolic loops

I meant this topic and those like it. Flat Earth, moon hoax, etc., that all belongs on /x/. That's part of the reason /x/ exists for fuck's sake.

This is fake. Everything is fake. Nothing can be real and humans can't accomplish anything except for editing footage.

How long can a plane do a parabolic loop? Like, how long can it dive toward the ground that fast before it hits?

Three minutes? Really? Pretty sure it's closer to 30 seconds.

The first part of the webm, the middle guy's hand literally goes over part where the supposed harness is attached on the black shirt guy

This is retarded

OP is retarded

are you fucking pols sheriff holy fuck you are so blatant

lol nice try they do multiple runs and can easily edit the footage is this really all you got holy fuck do you believe the official 9/11 story too?

This is a troll/slide thread. Sage and report.OP is posting with two IDs and obviously trolling.

An over 2 minutes long single parabolic loop?
Without a cut scene or impacting gravity in the meantime?

You stupid cunt, I feel bad for the people around you.

That's literally a rule. Go be a dumb 12 year old somewhere else.

So america doesn't exist? Columbus and his crews died?

Have you even watched footage from that aircraft? They can't maintain low/zero g for very long at all.

its no different then pepe posting

fuck off our conspiracies are more valid than /x/'s and they wont host are political ones in the slightest

this isnt a slide thread /pol is full of conspiracy theories I love how upset you are newfag

this isnt reddit.

dumb rule, because it's not paranormal either.

Get fucked tinfoil hat tard.

>not believing that they have planes capable of doing a bigger loop

we can turn this into a relevant thread at any moment

There were several screen wipes done throughout that video.

hes shilling hard its so funny how he thinks its working

the giant earth theory explains this, the atmosphere would be about 200 times higher then is currently stated

With so much effort they could easily install some kind of orbiting station into the thermosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4
Okay insipid retard, I guess they have a really serious plane for the uninterrupted 2 minute take this video begins with.

You don't exist.

lol is this all you have its pathetic

Take your meds Akmed, you fuckin spazz.

is that the implication that earth is larger than it seems and that we may have more land undiscorverd beyond the ice in the arctic?

im down for hollow earth theory but flat earth is a blatant shilling campain against CERN testing and Artic expeditions currently going down

>ignore the wires
>ignore the wires
>ignore the wires

Lol, it's folds in their shirts. If unmoved, folds stay folded because there's no gravity to straighten them out.

>FUCKING MODS DELETE MY THREAD WTF Sup Forums
>also guys look at this:)

my favorite current meme

that is one theory
flat earth is another
electric universe is yet another
hollow earth is as well

we dont know we just know what is fake

You can't prove you exist. You can't even prove i'm talking to you.

You can't prove that mankind has ever flown through the air. They just gas people on the tarmac and bus them to their destination, but nobody ever invented busses either, it's just niggers that pull the carts. but niggers don't exist either it's just bees that people ride on. but people don't even exist it's just a simulation.

don't bother, they just want to sit here and circle jerk.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyeLD04SOII

I'm sure they have wires tied to her necklance and hair and the toothpaste and each water globule too. Or maybe this mystery plane is just pulling zero g's for over 4 minutes. Holy SHIT that is one hell of a pull.

If you have a plane that can surpass the ozone layer go sell it to the US for 50 billion dollars

woah there retard
dont hurt yourself

so whats your story for the space-station visible with a telescope or the other shit we put in space that makes GPS work?

you know what weird in regards to the first moon landing is that we never talked about the other moon landings that we and other countries have done before.

why would a fake moon landing exist if other ones supposably happened?

what a weird timeline to be apart of when both ideas exist and no one can agree up whats real and whats not anymore.

Who are you talking to?
Nothing exists but you. Prove that it does.

What am i looking at ?!

I've had it with these mother fucking fakes on this mother fucking plane

because you know, there arent any secret military aircraft....

>2:20-7:10