ISN'T DIVERSITY GRAND?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/861298859586269185
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/11/ban-cars-newspaper-stockholm-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FRANCE

You brought this upon yourselves.

restart the counter

Charlie hebdo, Bataclan, Nice, etc, etc, etc.

French people just don't give a shit.

They made their bed.

S

If only this happened like 2 days ago.

>imply any news has been broken
Look sunshine, those cucks cucked up bigly. Whatever comes next is their fault and I don't care.

No more happening threads regarding France. Nobody cares.

>supporting pigs

How does that boot taste?

got my Fanta ready

Don't worry, France will get hit with a massive wave of terrorist attacks now

Wouldn't have changed a thing. The area where the Bataclan massacre happened, they voted for Macron.

The beginning of a coup?

what difference would it make honestly
french are the dumbest and weakest little bitches ever

like dead niggers

inb4 it's a French nationalist and not a Muslim

It wouldn't have changed a thing user, people are quick to forget acts of terror

Double digits for high French death count

WE DID IT GUYS!

mobile.twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/861298859586269185

any chance it could be a disgruntled le pen supporter?

yippee

Let this country just burn already.

It's (((christian)))

What shade?

That was quick. I'm so glad we are in for an unlimited amount of happenings in France

Hahahaha
Let it ALL burn.
>This is the future you voted for, Frenchfags.

It's probably a disgruntled le pen supporter who liked all of trumps tweets and bought his gun from the US.

Don't worry frogs, soon as the FFA (Free French Army) wahhabi head choppers rise up and start chopping frog heads off, our burger army will bomb your frog army's airfields. Good times ahead.

It could but lets be realistic, its probably not.

at least they're not racist though so whos really the winner? Checkmate bigots

100%
This will lead to a large crackdown on the far-right and new gun control
France cannot allow right-wing terrorists to patrol the streets freely.

>nazi racist
>vote for MLP because muh white supremacy
>MLP loses
>shooting rampage

t. White people... every fucking time.

>WTF MACRON
I. REGRET. MY. VOTE. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Viva Macron, Viva La France.

No updates for the last 45 minutes

Most likely a communist.

They were rioting in the streets when he won.

>0 days 0 hours 4 minutes and 56 seconds since last enrichment

How was your daily hand grenade attack, Sven?

France loves being shat on by diversity.

i dont think so either but let's not jump the gun. you know how smug lefties get when it turns out that 1 out 1000 terrorists ends up being some right wing nutcase

No sympathy, they chose their own fate.

Any links?

They're all dead!!

Remember when we used to say

>Be American
>Get shot

Apparently some 30 yo dude shot at policemen from his balcony and locked himself up in his house.

FRANCE YES!

ISLAM IS PEACE!

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!

ONE WORLD - NO BORDERS!

>bataclan frogs voted for terrorism being apart of their daily lives

kek

>I don't support the govt
>plz govt gibs free healthcare and $15/hr

I'm so glad there's an ocean between me and all this horseshit.

>you know how smug lefties get when it turns out that 1 out 1000 terrorists ends up being some right wing nutcase

Fuck 'em let them be smug, all I've learned in the last year is that those smug attitudes just red pill more. They're doing our job for us.

Not gonna lie, former Macron voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Macron crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

meh, 65% asked for it

>Day 1: Vote in Macaroni
>Day 2: Terrorist Attack

PRAISE KEK MORE DEAD FROGS

Is he a Muslim?
this

Probably bought that gun with his Arab welfare money

>ATTACK ON POLICE

What does macroni have to say about this???

The French have to accept this as part of daily life now, Macron said it himself.

>be French
>go buy Baguette and coffee
>get run over by truck of peace

97%

At this point in the game I hope that whole cucking cucked country gets allahu'd. I'll drink it up like a nigger drinks malt liquor.

macron doesn't give a fuck. he will blame white people and import 60000000000 more immigrants

whoops tibba

France can redeem themselves if this ends in a race war

Just bet my life-savings on it being a chinaman

um fairly sure this is a daily occurence in France but only gets national/international coverage when its in a big city and draws ALOT of attention.

France did have 253 deaths by terrorism last year.

god I miss the times when people used to be correct when they said there was more chance of dying by a lightning strike then there was due to Islamic terrorism, who could have forseen this?

black classified

So what your saying is we should ban assault trucks?

C'MON Sup Forums, SING IT!
R E L I G I O N

Why is it specifically France that gets all these high-profile killings?

That dealing with terrorist attacks will become the new normal in France. If you don't like it you can move, you fucking bigot.

I would say "kys" but it sounds like you cashed in your voucher already

now you just have to wait for some mudslime to do it for you

Like your nigger tears

O F

Im so glad France has a female President!!!!!!!

Merkel is so nice!
YAY!

uber strict gun laws

fake new

news fake

This is just a new normal that have been approved yesterday.

Why contain it? Let it spill over to the schools and churches, let the bodie pile up in the streets. In the end, they will beg us to save them.

Why's isn't the media talking about this? I can only find that Twitter post about it

This is the future you chose, France.
It wouldn't have affected the results, to be honest. The only way the French will shift further right is when they become a white minority in their own country, and by then it'll be too late. They're inherently cucks.
Police officers in the U.S. are some of the most redpilled people you'll come across, user. That's inevitable when you have to deal with niggers, spics, stuck-up bitches and Tim "AM I BEING DETAINED?" Foyle on a daily basis.
You sound like a plebbit faggot.

France. You did it. Celebration by blood on street. Religion of peace welcome new president. Looks like another 5 years of fun and cultular enrichment.

No, that's Sweden, not France

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/11/ban-cars-newspaper-stockholm-attack/

Pic related, this'll be us in 10-20 years, while France will be undergoing a full on islamic uprising

They will try to disarm the police instead

probably, if i saw everything falling apart while people pretend it isnt happening, Id probably want to shoot up the joint to.

says muslim bosnian

>you will live to see Germany, Sweden, and France reduced to ash

You can't do that, it would be racist to those poor Muslims who are just trying to express their culture.

“This imponderable threat, this threat, will be a fact of daily life in the coming years.”

Emmanuel Macron

He's probably a Slime

Meaning, he was probably planning to attack civilians and the police confronted him in his home or elsewhere

Didn't believe it till i saw it was sourced. For fuck sake... I don't want to live on this planet any more.

oh my fucking god

is that an actor or a real natural joo?

No, fuck off. I am pro-gun and when people say this shit they make pro-gun Americans look like dipshits. It is because of the Religion of Pieces, they have a massive Muslim population that is incredibly radical. France has relatively lax gun laws, but that has nothing to do with it. Italy, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic all do too, but they have almost no Muslims.

Dont forget the Netherlands

Remember, it's okay to laugh at the French when this happens now because they voted for it. I giggle a little every time I see a French child flattened by a truck.

classified

FRANCE OUI!