I am The fucking leaf

my flag is a part of me so don't judge me.
all other flags are gay.
fuck you too you stupid American cunts.
one day the flag of my country will rain above all other!!!! long live Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rTq_AEdCo8
youtube.com/watch?v=QbT2sdsRbjw
youtube.com/watch?v=NjABf4Jcikk
youtube.com/watch?v=2vbWwwliZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY
youtube.com/watch?v=nI7lmfOeUlM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6MTnkzBqs
youtube.com/watch?v=DdOEpfypWQA
swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html
gizmodo.com/5930450/all-the-american-flags-on-the-moon-are-now-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Day of the rake when?

soon my brethren, soon

>Japan
>Neutral Bantmaster

Fucking weaboo confirmed.

90% of japanese flag posters are proxies or english teachers that only spend time in the classroom or in their bedroom watching anime and LARPing as a japanese native

japan will also succumb to the grate leaf as all others. you are not safe behind that screen of yours, nor is anyone else. even if i was using a proxy it dose not hide the truth of Canada raining supreme!!!

>japan
>bantmaster
Most of the jap flag posters constantly whine about how Japan is shit and should accept more immigrants.

Leaves should be hanging from the trees

Kek'd

Need to replace nipland with worst Korea, true bantsmeisters

>the swiss are neutral

kek

You should lurk more, some of the best bantz are from japs

Its probably the same english teacher who is spamming this everyday

>sweden
>butthurt

Surprisingly true desu

Korea Japan bantz are the best

>rain

turks are the most informative

Getting ass raped by Muslims and gays everyday will make your bum sore.

Vietnam needs to be directly below Japan.

Vietnam has the most savage of bants.

>serbs on massive butthurt
hahahahahha thats so true

Hi, niggers,

I'm here in Terreiro do Paço in Lisbon near the palace of our dearest king. I'm ready to venture towards the Indian ocean and BTFO some kebab. I can't wait. Prepare to be LUSO'ED!

youtube.com/watch?v=8rTq_AEdCo8

Its not literal, although your anus along with many other swedes probably does ache

Just sailed around Western Africa. Passed by Cape Verde just to check some sugar plantations were in order. A shipment is ready to sail to Lisbon. Plenty of money to be made here. All's fine - we're good to go. Our mission is to BTFO kebab in the Indian Ocean, not guard some niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbT2sdsRbjw

I cannot argue either America or Canada's placement on that matrix

On how to build a nest?

Crossing the Cape of Good Hope is still an exhilarating experience. To know my ancestors found here their first glimpse of hope after a generation worth of tears and sweat.

Fortunately, now's everything much easier because all African ports are belong to us. Life's good.

In a few days, we arrive to India. But before we will just bombard Kilwa and sink some of their ships because those niggers did not pay tribute to their Portuguese masters this year. These kebab scum have some nerve and needed a lesson.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjABf4Jcikk

>turkey
>butthurt

it's just the bantz guys relax

After we arrived in India, some kebab intercepted our ships. Rumour has it Venice is helping them. Never trust those pizza gobbling Mamluk loving weasels. Still, they were weak and not too much of an hassle to sink.

Since the Indian Ocean are our rightful waters, my job is to make sure these kebab and poo niggers pay their tribute and rights of passage. Our dearest king is proud of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vbWwwliZGQ

English teachers are the best posters.

Life in the sea is tough and sometimes it gets boring. It's a bit like fishing. You wait and wait, but when there's a happening the rush is amazing. Be sure to be always ready, though. Those kebab are always lurking in some hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY

Kebab tried to take Cannanore again. When will they stop and accept our rightful control of our waters? They outnumbered us 1 to 100, and yet they lost again. Say it with me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It sure feels good to be removing kebab 8000km away from home. DEUS VULT!

youtube.com/watch?v=nI7lmfOeUlM

Why would singapore in your stupid list, pretty sure you cunt doesnt even know we are even around, like amercian doesnt even know we exist...

Been out in the sea for one years and a half now. My saudade for my beloved wife and my home town is really taking a toll. Fortunately, this is my last patrol. My Leonor has always been in my heart and prayers during all this time. I wish this hasn't been too tough on her. My little son or daughter should be 1 year old by now. I hope to get a big hug from them when I return to Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6MTnkzBqs

can we update it pls

lol@ the ass blasted yuro cuck that made that

I demand serbia be dropped to shitposting as I have been actively shitposting with this flag since before the flags

Ah, finally back in Lisbon. It was a difficult journey but also an experience to remember. I just met my cute little daughter and my Leonor is delighted to see me. Portugal is assembling another armada to go to India. This time's not my turn. I hope they spread our good name and the truth faith.

Good luck to you all, brothers. Viva Portugal!

youtube.com/watch?v=DdOEpfypWQA

fuck turk gypsy shits

I'm not a butthurt shitposter. Go fuck yourself you fucking leaf. If I ever find you I'll cut off your dick and shove it up your ass. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that because you'd be too physically butthurt to shove it up your own?

you lads not got a mart to shart in?

Oh amerifat, your buttcheeks are too fat to fit anything between them, that's why you end up shitting yourself.

>falling for the start in mart meme
Oh how the Bongs are easily convinced

Finland is the only flag that cares about serious discussion here.

>These posts
What went wrong?

keked at switzerland

you could probably switch the positions of ireland and india, to be honest.

>ID
AssPoo

Well it is very compelling

Canadian nigger loving faggot POS

>being this asshurt
What's time is it over there anyway, like 14 o'bong? Isn't it way passed your bedtime?

>canada

That Indian ID.

>literally who country
I would take more offense to this if I didn't have to look up your flag on Google

i agree 100% with this

Yeah no it wont were a joke.

This is true. The South Koreans are great on here.

Pakis got bantz your scale is flawed

When he returned, he came old and one eyed just to see Ibéria being rulled by inbred germans.

Nah lad this is asshurt
>What's time is it over there anyway, like 14 o'bong?
kek burger humor

>american education

Hold on a minute.
You're still a country?

lol not knowing one of the largest countries in asia is not an insult

That, or yanks on military bases

MANDATORY GENDER STUDY COURSES! BAHAHAHAHAHA

>swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html

This country is shit

So that's what we're like to you guys? Brazilians? Yikes...I'm sorry.

#
>Kz GDP: $185b
>US GDP: $18t
Stay assmad sandnigger

See above, horseteeth
Again, I repeat.. literally who?

>japan gets bantmaster
>not US marines

No, they're shit at it. Total meathead humour.

>US Government debt of 13 trillions
Stay mad, cheeseburger

also us marines are a fucking joke

No. It's because I'm not a faggot.

ESPANHOL WEABOO DE MERDA GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>horse teeth
lol wtf

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAH

That's not what the graph says fag :^)
It's okay, being homosexual is okay in current year don't you know?

>ywn be no1 exporter of potassium

what is the point in life?

This is a 9/10 in Britain

oh yes i can see the turkish flag when achmed has fun with your family

>Rain above all other
Ya blew it

Jeremy Kyle is a meme. You rarely see these people

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

She's not even the Queen.

this is a 9/11 in burgerville

STILL THE BEST 1776

Are saying that as someone who knows or someone who did that ?
So does borat my kazak speaking neighbor :-)
Aussies aren't that awful

Go back to paying thousands for your healthcare when you have a heart attack caused by muh freedom

untrue

WHAT WAS THAT MOTHAFUCKAS
I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF FREEDOM

German and Jewish scientists got you there, but a rather good achievement that you yourself did not do.

Meanwhile in Spanish Empire our kings were bussy deciding how to call our mongrels

Yeah but WHOSE FLAG IS ON THE MOON??

gizmodo.com/5930450/all-the-american-flags-on-the-moon-are-now-white
France's

You couldn't carry my balls in a whebarrow you fucking syrup monkey.

You better what your whore mouth.

You're fag was on stanley kubrick's set at one point
Now its a tablecloth to serve burgers

Well played

Careful Bong, don't go getting arrested for that tactical spork you have on your person

Stan. Stan is gay.