www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/trump-set-approve-weapons-sales-saudi-arabia-bahrain-blocked-obama
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/05/why-trump-chose-saudi-arabia-as-his-first-foreign-visit.html
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/861669541994258432
c-span.org/video/?427706-1/fourth-circuit-hears-oral-argument-travel-ban&live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a woovement

awooooo~

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

And it starts.

So what did we learn today about the Russians?

Hidden awoovement~

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Thank you to everyone that support me!

*Expanding weapon sales to Saudi Arabia*

Everybody is Russian. Even you and me!

that was fast

Gotta say I'm enjoying this more than I should

Polish fucks better hold their ground

>kike telling us how we should conduct foreign relations
What a shocker.

We learn a single thing from this testimony?

Oh Poland don't do it...
DON'T DO IT!

I wonder if Democrats realize they're the only ones who got played like a fiddle this election. Republicans want nothing more than to unite the country and move forward, demoshits just want to destroy everything because of their own incompetence

HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAH

That article was written before the election though

Damnit, did anyone save the sperdo response to this?

Stick to the shadows awoo we will fight them in the light!!!

Reminder that Obama was going to destroy Flynn last year, but just like any good ol' liberal he was prevented to do so by his literal shaking on the floor

AWOO~

BE AFRAID BRITKINS

If he insists.

Woove

I don't fap.
Fucking wet dreams are a disaster though.
Would rather not see her nude, it spoils things.

Should we tell Trump to sell even more weapons to Saudi Arabia?

he already expanded weapon sales to the saudis, but he didn't expand it enough! we should start selling the saudis nukes and chemical weapons too, not just ballistic missiles

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html

>buzzfeed news

>Coming to a dollar bin near you!

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

>Head of state is still under investigation by his OWN intelligence community
>B-but Putin is not the most powerful man in the world le god emperor is!!!

Business as usual, I see. So the poles will continue to laugh them off, right?

Old news.

i was on the road today. has this yates thing turned out to be nothing?

See

Trump and Pence = the GOP's platonic ideal

It was you who invaded the Byzantine and Persian empires and imposed your religion on conquered people of other faiths by force.

Senate Republican plans:

Susan Collins-Bill Cassidy Plan:

>Retain the Affordable Care Act, allowing individuals and small businesses able to purchase insurance on state exchanges and low-income residents can receive federal subsidies to cover the cost of the program. >States that expanded Medicaid can continue to provide increased Medicaid coverage.
States can receive most of the federal funding, including Medicaid expansion and subsidies to create tax-free Health Savings Accounts for low-income citizens. Low-income residents can use the HSAs to purchase insurance and pay for health care.
>Allow states to create an alternative solution without federal assistance. States would retain the power to design and regulate insurance markets without federal intervention.

Senator Paul’s plan:

>Eliminates the individual and employer mandate
Authorizes a tax credit up to $5,000 for individuals and families that contribute to Health Savings Accounts to further incentivize health savings
>Removes the maximum allowable annual contribution limit to HSAs, so that individuals may make unlimited contributions to an HSA
Allows the use of HSA funds to pay for insurance premiums
>Expands Association Health Plans (AHPs) to allow small business owners and individuals to band together across state lines through their membership in a trade or professional association to purchase health coverage for their families and employees at a lower cost; in addition, the bill allows individuals to pool together through any organization to purchase insurance
>Allows the purchase of insurance across state lines

Which does Sup Forums prefer?

kek funny how all those things apply

I'm listening to the travel ban hearing again, and I can't believe the incompetence of the overreaching judges:
>All of the plaintiffs in the case have dropped out except for one. The final plaintiff is getting stomped out, too. He doesn't have legal standing to sue Truml admin.
>The Hawaii judge shut down the entire order which included the improving vetting procedures
>They went back to the Hawaii judge and said, "Can you scale back your injunction? Because otherwise we can't review our vetting procedures for improvements"
>The Hawaii judge said "no, SHUT IT DOWN"
>Judges in the hearing were like, "Well the 90 days is over so you guys don't really need it, then?"
>Our side said, "No. Once this is deemed legal, we'll need the full 90 days."

I bet these retarded leftists were hoping to wait out the 90-day travel ban clock. Hahaha NOT SO FAST. I'm gonna surf their tears of leftists when this ban goes in.

Always remember guys:

The more weapons we give the Saudis, the better XD

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/trump-set-approve-weapons-sales-saudi-arabia-bahrain-blocked-obama

Hes right

>Isreal flag
Yes, jew, I think we should send lots of weapons to Saudia Arabia.
Have fun!

Normie invasion soon

for some reason spürdo doesn't work well unless its a finn doing it

they just have so much more credible autism

>They do the exact same shit they ever did since the CCCP, let's write another book besides the more than 6 thousand books on the collection about the Russian secret service.

T-THIS IS MY F-FIGHT SONG

These people are pathetic children and should never win ever again.

LEL

Wow, this is bad formatting. I apologise

Some scrawny kid in a village in Africa is wearing that shirt now.

America X Saudi Arabia best allies

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/05/why-trump-chose-saudi-arabia-as-his-first-foreign-visit.html

Christ...

Paul Plan.

kek, that was fast

Make this nog famous

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/861669541994258432

It's that time of day too. Here they come!!

Imagine being in the fucking congressional hearing that's fucking ending in a minute and then dude some pulls out an actual KREMLIN PLAYBOOK out of his fucking ass

The absurdity of this scenario is something else man. Straight out of some absurd joke of a film.

>@ten_gop
>lighting up Sup Forums
i don't wanna know if this is real or not

Well that hearing was a whole lot of nothing. Guess we shouldn't expect much from an Obama DOJ flak and a guy who has lied under oath before.

What was the result of the 4th circuit hearing? I had to tune out.

Both suck. Just get rid of all regulation, abolish the FDA and HHS, and let's see what the market creates.

Better than Iran.

ACLU got BTFO

>tfw you were depressed because the next hitler lost and then based macaroni invades poland

Saudi prince: "Trump, gib weapons"

Trump: "You want weapons? don't worry, not only that i will give you weapons, i will give you more weapons than any previous administration, it will be tremendous believe me"

fucking normie

hollap hollap lemme get this straight
trump really dindu nuffin
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Continues tomorrow!

Paul's plan is better, but I don't think they'll let it pass.

Is there any video of it?

>staying on to drive Labour even further into the ground

Would never pass. All Republicans want less government in healthcare, but a straight up repeal would anger their constituents. They voted for repeal and replace, not just repeal.

>Kike concerned with what my country does.
>Kike thinks we care about his criticism.

>Is there any video of it?

It was audio only

Paul Plan seems like a much better option. I hope whatever they go with includes the ability to retain your health insurance independent of your employer though.

>c-span.org/video/?427706-1/fourth-circuit-hears-oral-argument-travel-ban&live
Enjoy poo-in-loo's spaghetti

>it spoils things.
I dunno bout that, it's not like Chicago rally qt. Those were just sad

I am starting to think this guy is a deepcover Tory plant there to crash his party with no survivors.

AAAHHH I WAS WATCHING YATES WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO THIS

Well both of the other proposals suck. I'd rather pass nothing than a shitty bill desu.

Hey look! It's the kike that claimed to be a great and wonderful person that wants the world to work together "for the greater good"
AKA
a fucking disgusting bolshevik kike that deserves to be gassed.

There'll be a compromise between the two plans, and there'll be a further compromise between the final Senate bill and the original House bill

Well, well, well...

wtf i love the DNC's corruption now

That's the benefit of our courts being audio only; now you can listen to it at the gym and laugh your ass off while you lift

Yates was the same old shit from what I could tell. Travel ban much better but still a nada sandwich so far.

Friendly reminder that Trump expanded weapon sales to Saudi Arabia

So you'd rather keep Obamacare than have less government in healthcare and massive relief through cutting Obamacare taxes?

> nobody commenting on the best daughter deciding to be a lawyer

If we get him trending then Twitter will censor it. Only dindus are allowed to trend.

See You're going to be astounded at the fact this is even being litigated. Desperate Democrats.

What's going on?

I say we bid for the offer and give them more piss fan fiction.

i hope they kill you with them