youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g
youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nihilism and antinatalism

islam, my friend

>believing in made up things without any evidence whatsoever
>red pill in the slightest

If edginess is ignoring rules, then ignoring the basic rules of empiricism you use all the time throughout your everyday life makes theists the edgiest ones out there. No wonder most of nu/pol/ pretends to be Christian.

Atheism with the understanding of God as an icon representing the ideal human.

No matter what is true, you don't need a god in your life any way. Thought we would've transcended this ancient belief by now.

The description of Christianity is pretty spot on, but I don't really judge people for believing it.
To each their own.

>Because we don't know something for certain, we must now conform to one single unproven ideology and pertain our entire lifestyle to it's teachings
Just accept that you don't fucking know and move on

Christianity.

Sodom and Gomorrah- proof of the supernatural
>youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

Atheist Scientist Becomes Christian After Researching Evidence for God
>youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

Illuminati Exposed - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

Paganism and European Tribalism.

Deism is the answer to the God question and religious people (i include atheism as a religion) are wrong. Just for your information the founding fathers of the United States, Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla were deists, the same is argued of many other scientists and philosophers from further in the past who couldn't express their true thoughts because they would have been burned alive by (((Christianity)))
A smart person acknowledge the existence of something more which can be called "God" and a stupid person picks one religion of many and truly believes it's the right one

Paganism is at least a pure religion that appeared naturally and it's not a 100% confirmed piece of propaganda and tool for mass control so i can respect them

Whatever helps is what's true. I don't give a shit what you do or do not believe, as long as it doesn't infringe on me or the people I care about.

That's the true red pill.

Christians like myself (baptist, believe in a one-on-one relationship with Christ and also believe organized religion like Catholicism is cancer) have honestly felt God in their life. We have reasons for believing. Also how long is life really? 60 years and then nothing? Or eternity in paradise or torment? We'll never know until it happens, but the thing is if I'm wrong, I wasted my life. If you're wrong, you end up in eternal fire.

All you have to do is observe the lives of atheists to get your answer.

>atheism is a religion
>not collecting stamps is a hobby

>having a firm belief that something is not true doesn't mean you have a belief

No Matter how many Newfags come
Pol will always be a Christian Board because for the Majority of us that's part of our Culture and Heritage

If you don't like fuck off back to Plebbit

Atheism means a lack of belief in god, not necessarily a denial. And "religion" doesn't mean "holding a belief in something", it literally means organized belief in god.

What if that "God" you felt is Vishnu or Amaterasu or Odin or Quetzalcoatl and not the Hebrew deity Yahweh?
If you're wrong in your interpretation of which God is the right one you'll go to hell too
Collecting stamps is not a primordial question of existence which alone can shape a society and all it's members within. The non-stamp collectors don't give a fuck about people who do collect stamps, atheists however do give a fuck, they give so much of a fuck that they turn into what they hate and even worse. Atheism is supposed to be the mere absence of a belief in God but it's not just that at all, it's much more than that

I'm starting to believe in sedevacantism. Francis is not Catholic at all.

Atheism is the lack of belief, moron.

>MY definition of atheism is THE definition of atheism
You have an over-inflated sense of your own opinions

I'm an atheist, and I don't really give a fuck.

Your move, faggot.

Atheism is the real redpill, a jewish cult as christianity will only let Refugees in for mercy or some retarded shit as that, atheism is against a state ruled by god law they are the only hope against islam