Has this place ever produced anything of worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

enchantedlearning.com/inventors/scan.shtml
sweden.se/business/10-innovations-you-didnt-know-were-swedish/
nordicstylemag.com/2014/10/the-5-great-nordic-inventions/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_the_Great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Societies that aren't shitholes

Muh Nokia.

no. we are the niggers of europe.

They made England

no, but we used to be viKANGZ and sheet

Obviously

No, only Sweden.

>Anders Celsius, born November 27, 1701 in Uppsala, died April 25, 1744 in Uppsala, was a Swedish scientist and astronomer, employed as a professor of astronomy at Uppsala University. He is today most famous for the Celsius scale, the hundred-speed thermometer scale. A unit for temperature is therefore named after him and is designated by a large C: ° C.

oh wait

Yeah, England faggot.

nope

"Finlandia" vodka.

>Baron Jöns Jacob Berzelius (Swedish: [jœns ˌjɑːkɔb bæɹˈseːliɵs]; 20 August 1779 – 7 August 1848), named by himself and contemporary society as Jacob Berzelius, was a Swedish chemist. Berzelius is considered, along with Robert Boyle, John Dalton, and Antoine Lavoisier, to be one of the founders of modern chemistry.

Literally the best places to live in the world. Only comparable countries are east asian ones.

Britain is a dirty shithole, btw.

spurdo

Wrong

umm... how about PROGRESSIVISM

Go home

>Alfred Bernhard Nobel (/noʊˈbɛl/; Swedish: [ˈalfrɛd nʊˈbɛl] About this sound listen (help·info); 21 October 1833 – 10 December 1896) was a Swedish chemist, engineer, inventor, businessman, and philanthropist.

Known for inventing dynamite, Nobel also owned Bofors, which he had redirected from its previous role as primarily an iron and steel producer to a major manufacturer of cannon and other armaments. Nobel held 355 different patents, dynamite being the most famous. After reading a premature obituary which condemned him for profiting from the sales of arms, he bequeathed his fortune to institute the Nobel Prizes. The synthetic element nobelium was named after him. His name also survives in modern-day companies such as Dynamit Nobel and AkzoNobel, which are descendants of mergers with companies Nobel himself established.

The Linux Kernel

???

Legos
The insulin that keeps your fat body alive.

We did this to a guy on my boat, he threw up almost immediately.

>Anders Gustaf Ekeberg (Stockholm, Sweden, 16 January 1767 – Uppsala, Sweden, 11 February 1813) was a Swedish chemist who discovered tantalum in 1802.

linux

Urban and city retards who don't have the rural suburban genius of England France or Germany.

Nice trips

No. We haven't done anything. Don't talk about us. Keep your niggers to yourself.

etc etc

We got a shitload of oil fuckface, now go make me some brekky. Also we like to ship shit all over the world for some reason.
btw, our neighbours are all bottomfeeeders.

Great metal music.

Linux, text messages

Sweden used to be a scientific and industrial powerhouse since it was the first truly capitalist nation with low taxes and freedom of information.

But that changed after Olof Palme.

was going to post that pic but you beat me to it.

memes

?

TNT
IBM
OSTHYVEL
ZIPPERS
MATCHES
LONGBOATS
SUNCOMPASS
ADJUSTABLE SPANNER
BLUETOOTH
CELSIUS
CARL LINNAEUS
DISCOVERED SEVERAL ELEMENTS
PROPELLER
STYROFOAM
GOOGLE MAPS
SPOTIFY
LIGHT MACHINE GUN

AND MANY MORE
enchantedlearning.com/inventors/scan.shtml

Go home already, Abdullah

not only the oil, the technology developed to get the oil is also being sold all over the world

Meme shit everything you use comes from rural suburban genius england that has 50 million people in 11th centurty in a small area.

>tfw too based to be on the list

sweden.se/business/10-innovations-you-didnt-know-were-swedish/

nordicstylemag.com/2014/10/the-5-great-nordic-inventions/

I don't know much about Norway and Finland in general but damn, I have always felt a strong love for the people there.

God speed Scandis

Well, we did save the Brits from starving to death during WW2 with our massive merchant fleet, but I guess that was a mistake.

>God speed Scandis

gay sex

Inventions by Danes: C++, Google maps, Skype, Lego, burgers (yes the food).

Also we seem to be experts in making other peoples jealous.

Feels great

>Caring about a meme list on the internet

England is 50k sq miles
Sweden is 172k sq miles which is smarter?

Tor du sige det en gang til dit forpulede negersvin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_the_Great

>Alfred successfully defended his kingdom against the Viking attempt at conquest, and by the time of his death had become the dominant ruler in England.

I think Pia was tight back in the day..

That looks ghastly

>Bamse og Kylling

Wew that takes me back.

later you were invaded and ruled by dane frogs.

>who is william the conqueror

>succesfully
>rulled by a norwegian for a centurary

A Jew?

Viking niggers stayed at home for 20 years or so and instead of developing their land like civilized ppl they go to destroy land, European Catholics civilized those barbarians to develop themselves and build shit other than mud huts, "why we need culture, me eat drink fight hahahahha."

Celsius is a needless scale, Fahrenheit works just fine.

We basically created whole europe

You realize the Anglo-Saxons came from fucking Denmark right?

The history of Britain post-Rome is just a long line of different vikings claiming superiority over each other and fucking with the Celts.

they sailed to canada in 1000. what was you doing back then?

Denmark and Finland are pretty cool.
Norway is nice.
Sweden is not.

in the 1600 we produced 20% of european steel.

Herrings & wood stools

>The toilet is an unnecessary invention, I can shart in mart just fine

Then stop coming here and breaking into our vacation homes.

>induatrial power house

link

>nordicstylemag.com/2014/10/the-5-great-nordic-inventions/
>Sweden
>refugee tents

This looks like an accurate map of the shitholes and ghettoes Europe. Snowniggers ruin everything.

Problemen som finns är allvarliga men fortfarande överdrivna. Ingen kommer ta högern seriöst.

Sagas?

Icelandic sagas are really good, even based, literature. Old Norse is a really interesting language too. Umlaut and Ablaut and all of that.

But not even Icelanders know their national literature anymore . . .

>tfw Skarpheðinn Njálsson would feel more at home in America than Iceland.

this

On top of these: Max Payne and dish draining closet.

Nobel prizes have lost all value.

>Google swedish couple on images

Katatonia

You better move from northern germany then becuse they are soon to be intigrated in the swedish empire

Sweden made the Carl Gustav recoilless rifle

Why? Your life can actually have some meaning thanks to this.

They do a fantastic job of keeping a nice society, but they arent that inventive or adaptive to change.

The master race.

dynamite.

Yes, this is without a doubt the greatest accomplishment of the Finn race

We did produce a pretty successful batch of colonies

>being this retarded.

Nords have not created a single object of worth.

Nah, we will have our own caliphate and behead you for being apostates. The good thing is swedes can't fight for shit.

>Still ruled by a foreign royal family to this day.

Danes clearly ruled England for a substantial time, and then almost immediately Norman French Vikings took over. How will Anglo-Saxons ever recover?