Goes to one of the most prominent and well known colleges in the world

>Goes to one of the most prominent and well known colleges in the world
>Is part of the race that are the nost privledged in terms of oppertunity and IQ
>Is a commie fuck

Jesus...

What about Jews?

>Chinese
Nothing to see here.

who gives a shit what WingWing thinks her major is probably some stupid shit

>OP is now aware china is a communist country

is swiping right good or bad?

99% of the Chinese students I've met know nothing about Communism.

females jump on bandwagons at the same rate as they jump on dicks

nice butt, I'd colonize

>Swipe right if you speak Russian
I would helicopter drop the chink out of her in bed.

>Privileged

Fuck off

Asian-American girls are essentially white girls that can occasionally talk gook-speak. You might find one that's actually breddy cool, but most are brainwashed by shitty Jew culture
>"Check out my nerdy Dr. Who tights!"

This, Chinese here are simpletons when it comes to understanding just the basics.

I dont believe in privilege, I am mearly using her buzzwords back at her.

Fry the rice, pay the price you degenrate piece of shit

I looked it up, apparently good

Kek. RUSKIED

>swipe right if you speak Russian

Russians in the US pretty much all universally loathe communists and want them all to die, so... she can go screw off.

Most are kikes or fled communism and thus abhor it

Huh. I haven't met a Chinese person who was born in China who didn't hate communism. She must really hate her father.

>Minority college student aligns with a political ideology they don't understand

Why did this need a thread again? Isn't that the majority of minority college students?

THIS.
FUCK THOSE SLANTY EYED INVADERS.

oldfag here. I have. Back in 1998 I was with a group of students from Swansea Uni. One I knew very well was doing a phd, paid for by the Chinese goverment. She was a very strong supporter of the government and policy. When someone in the group mentioned his gay friend she stood up and stated pretty loudly that these people have a mental problem and are disruptive to society. This did not go down well.

I just don't get these kids today that think communism accepts sexual deviants.