And how exactly is she not right?

and how exactly is she not right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8yVUBKtYH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not racism to want black men dead.

I want all black men dead to reduce crime in this world so it can be a safer place for everyone. Racism would be wanting black men dead for no reason.

Who wrote this ?

Yeah and it's not racist to want all black dead to reduce crime. God is she dumb or something shesse

Correct

Then hate crimes are not crimes? They're just attempts at lowering the overall crime rate.

She's not wrong, but without women we could have fascism which would bring us order

It's still misandry but she's not wrong

If we exterminate men, we can eradicate crime

Even better, we can eradicate poverty by exterminating children as well

Its fine to be a hateful retard, but can you at least be honest about it?

>I want all men dead because none of them will fuck me and I grew up in a coddled society where everyone gets a participation ribbon so I'm unable to accept my own responsibility for my faults and project it onto the outside world.

>wants to commit crime to end crime
>lol, but I've got a vagina, so it's okay if I do it.

That is where it is misandry, dumbfuck.

It's not transphobia to want traps dead.

I want all traps dead to reduce crime in this world so it can be a safer place for everyone. Transphobia would be wanting traps dead for no reason.

what?

Hitler was elected because many women voted him

>wants to end the species to lower crime for a couple months
>implying if all men were to suddenly drop dead, women wouldn't immediately become tribal monsters as the whole of society collapsed after infrastructure ceases to function

Saged

This is not the case today

Negro women are almost as criminal as the white man or even more

A+ argument.

fpbp

Bulletproof argument.

I want to rape women because it would please them and me. And that's not rape. It'd only be rape if I did it for no reason.

Leftists define words as a matter of convenience to transfer connotations when they want to and not when they don't.

It makes language meaningless.

"have you tried killing the poor?"

Its a two coinned issue, men commit more crimes but they are more often victims.
Also women tens to be less agressive and stick to passive-agressiveness.
But in a figth they have a nigger mindset, attacking the victim alone in private and with clear superiority (numbers, weapons, suprise attack).

Got 'em.

Smooth.

fpbp

They have convinced themselves that it's not okay to hate. Thus, they must create objects which they deem socially acceptable to hate so that they may express an otherwise natural emotional. The main weakness of the liberal is that they feel they need permission from some disembodied representative of societal authority. Their behavior is largely motivated by feelings of inferiority, self hate, and a sense of rebelling against an authority figure which does not exist beyond their own sense of guilt. At a young age they adopted what they perceive to be the dominating moral compass of society and now they blame society for their self imposed sense of guilt for failure to live up to the standards they have adopted. This is the root of the mind virus.

And the best part is that they are the closest thing to the creators and masters of the society they hate so vehemently.

But let's not kid ourselves, if all men died off it wouldn't be some kumbaya utopia for the women left behind. They'd star fighting each other over dwindling resources. The butch lesbians would end up instituting a form of patriarchy (dykarchy) to provide protection and resources to the feminine women who couldn't survive on their own.

They are definitely more criminal. Good luck getting a feminazi sow to see that, though.

Resources would dwindle to nothing, because cunts do not know how to run a civilization.

Updated

The liberal mind virus: Liberals have convinced themselves that it's not okay to hate. Thus, they must create objects which they deem socially acceptable to hate so that they may express an otherwise natural emotion. The main weakness of the liberal is that they feel they need permission from some disembodied representative of societal authority. The popular target of liberal hate as per their social contract is the white (European), Christian, male. This social contract was developed through decades of scapegoating the true builders of wester society for the ills present in the unproductive members of society. Ironically, the unproductive members are largely liberal. Their behavior is largely motivated by feelings of inferiority, self hate, and a sense of rebelling against an authority figure which does not exist beyond their own sense of guilt. At a young age they adopted what they perceive to be the dominating moral compass of society and now they blame society for their self imposed sense of guilt for failure to live up to the standards they have adopted. This is the root of the mind virus.

And their obesity rate stops them being as much violent as the negro man

Women like her are part of the reason why men commit crime in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=D8yVUBKtYH8

My favorite part of the perpetual rebel mentality, as far as being fascinated by it, is that they are the most easily manipulated. Trump derangement syndrome is the best recent example. All you have to do is present something as a pro-Trump position and they will instantly turn on things that they were previously vehemently campaigning for. Recent example: Liberals are yelling about separation between church and state in response to something Trump did recently. It's only because they believe Christians will wield the most influence. They don't care that they are also making a case against sharia law and Islamic influence. I'm not saying this was a 4D chess move, but it's funny how often stuff like this happens.

Queens caused more wars then Kings.

It does make sense. Just look at the pua and redpill guys, they behaved the way they thought a decent person was supposed to behave when they were young, but never had any luck with women, so they changed their behavior in order to seduce women. Guys will behave in the manner that best leads to successful sexual encounters. If being an asshole is the best way for some guys to get laid, then they'll be assholes.

And the big problem that liberals never address is that women choose men based on an outdated set of criteria that evolved back when we were pack animals living in the wild. The attributes best suited for a technologically complex modern civilization are not the same as those suited for living as primitive tribal hunter-gatherers.

Wow, THE tumblr said that? I guess now I'll have to completely re-evaluate everything,