WWII Lasted a total of 6 years

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day one, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly one Jew every 30 seconds.

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1-1/2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed Jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/rapport1e.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/both-doors-of-auschwitz-gas-chamber-opened-inward/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But why would they lie like that? Those poor people.

are you telling me that the Jews are lying about the actual number of people killed in concentration camps? NO WAY

There where also mass graves found from executed jews which where buried.

Nice feet

Who is the semen demon?

Hitler did nuffing wrong.

Could you not?
Feetfags disgust me

Nahtzees dindu nuttin' rong

Jew's lie? this is news to me

Couldn't they have just shot a bunch of jews? Did they ever claim all 6M were gassed?

>implying that every single Jew that died was cremated

you shareblue negroids & jews have a few helicopter rides waiting in the Future

You yutz, you thinking gassing was the only way jews were killed? How could you forget the squads lining them up and shooting thrm in front of the gigantic ditches they were piled in to? How about the medical experiments performed on them? If you seriously are trying to discredit millions of jews killed without one mention to the other ways in which they were murdered and tortured than you truly are a special kind of stupid.

Don't care

Have her name?

no, hitler did many things wrong, for example; he didnt gas the kikes.

>6M were gassed?
The Holocaust = Burning

Yes they claimed all Jews were gassed and burned, Jewish revisionists are increasing the number to 11 million, and even as high as in the 20 million ranges.

Realistically just starve them. If you rounded up 6M people and withheld food, shooting anyone who tried to get out, they'd all be dead within 3 months, let alone 6 years

>starvation
>disease
>shootings
>fatal beatings
>death trap ghettos

What now?

this. need more pics

The thing that really gets me is shouldn't the holocaust produce a population collapse? If 2/3rds of your populations is wiped out, another proportion is wounded, and you can't reproduce during the war and a few months after.

>Every Jew was gassed.
It's like there aren't other ways than gassing.

Tru that

This is an example of diversionary technique used to discredit events that happened in history. Focus so closely on one statistic that you fool people into completely invalidating their own common sense. Classic tactic used by the left repeatedly regardless of the issue at hand.

We Wuz Kangs

no proofs. what now?

First thing I noticed

Why do you think that 6 million specifically died?

WWII was actually a continuation of WWI.
Same combatants.
Same theater.
Just expanded in scope.

How many do you think died?

Name?

Typhoid fever from disease carrying lice?

>Jews were only gassed and cremated
>use blatantly and easily refutable lies like a 4,000,000 at Auschwitz alone assertion rather than the 1,100,000 deaths estimated to have occurred there to make sure the math doesn't seem to work
It's stunning to see that Holocaust denial has grown even more anti-intellectual over the course of my lifetime, if that were at all possible.

Ever stood in a crowd of a couple of thousand people, say like 2500 people.

Pretty crazy huh looking at all those people, say like a small basketball, icehockey or football game..

Now imagine all those people dead.

Now imagine all those people gassed

Now imagine all those people burning

Crazy huh.?

Now imagine a different set of those 2500 people, gassed dead and burning, you could build a pretty big mound of gassed dead burning bodies in a week of that every day right?

Well what if i told you if you did this to 2500 people every day for a year it still woudlnt equal a million people.

Sure why not. There's a myriad of other ways they could have died. Gassing is just the one everyone jerks off to.

Hitler had both the means and desire to kill Jews. If anyone here was in his position they would kill all the Jews they could. He permanently changed the genetic landscape in Europe that's something to be proud of.
not enough obviously.

The gas execution chambers in the death camps in no way, shape, or form, were viable for gas execution.

Fug...source? Give me a link please user-kun.

reminds me of hillary puff, who also has nice feets

I've been to Auschwitz. It is a pretty big place. Size equivalent to JFK airport (Camp 2), I'd say offhand, though Camp 1 was way smaller. You know, they may have had many furnaces, many gas chambers in there and so on. The place was also EFFICIENT, that is the scariest about it. The Germans didn't seem to run it as a death camp, they were running it as a factory. No cruelty, just a detached bunch of bureaucrats trying to make most results with the cheapest methods. And they were very good at it, and had much time to improve. But don't let this interfere with your math, user.

Don't get me wrong, there is everything to be said for nationalism, traditional values, and I'm all for it. But Nazis were the utter shit. Not the Wehrmacht soldier, who was often a honorable and courageous fighter, or even a member of an SS division, but those shits doing this type of work were the worst criminals since Genghis Khan.

I come here now and again to read what you kiddies are peddling, and I agree with some of it. Don't like the way minorities of all kinds get overrepresented in the media and popularized today, don't like any of the modern political elites or what they pretend to stand for. But by making Hitler into a good guy you are barking up a wrong tree, hurting the causes you care about and which motivated you in the first place.

>uses demotivators
>complains about anti-intellectuals
wew lad

Fuck off JIDFshill

Well Goy, they could be Magical Ovens.

Similar to the Magical Passports from 9/11 that travelled through that Giant Jet Fueled Fireball to land safely on the ground for the FBI to find.

Ever think of that wise Goy?

Your premise that every single Jew that died during the Holocaust was gassed in a concentration camp may well be the dumbest thing I have ever read on Sup Forums and I have read a lot of dumb things on Sup Forums. I hope you felt really, really smart when you typed up your idiotic post.

I've been to Auschwitz too. There were rows of beautiful blonde women with big titties waiting for men to service. The place was also EFFICIENT, that's the scariest about it.

And yet a holocaust denialist multiplying the estimated numbers of deaths at Auschwitz by a factor of four doesn't seem to bother you. So in theory you have no problem with narratives constructed through lies.

Shills Gona shill

Fuck you for reminding me I will never feel the touch of a woman or have a naked one lying in my bed OP. Fuck you asshole.

Just because OP's argument is idiotic, doesn't mean someone else's is.
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/rapport1e.pdf

>Genghis Khan
>Bad

Where did this meme come from ?

From applying modern morals and views to people that lived a thousand years ago.

Is in their ((religion)) that ((god)) will return after 6 million die. Not saying he didn't do his best. But 6 million, ha there wasn't 6 million jews in Europe to start with in the 40s.
He gets an A for effort in my book.

>you're picture is not from CURRENT YEAR
Cool counter-argument.

shut the fuck up kike bitch

holocaust denial is a false redpill.

Besides all the deaths you omit from gunshot and the rope, what does it matter whether 3 million or 6 or 7 million were killed.

Holocaust happened, denying or questioning #'s to any significant degree is distraction from the real, greater lie about communism and Natsoc's inevitable role in history.

>intentionally miscomprehended

what did they mean by this?

Hmmm. He killed a lot of animals? I seem to remember reading he organized the biggest battue in history just to show he can kill a shitload of animals if he has an army working at it for a month. Then he offed some people, too, apparently using a similar tactic.

Boohoo poor fucking animals, was hardly the worst thing in the middle ages.

>hurr let me assume that the 6 millions are supposed to have been each gassed and incinerated
literally no one is claiming that

There were nine total extermination camps according to wikipedia. If they were as large as Auschwitz they would be able to do 6.5 million so 4 million seems possible if they weren't as big. Also wikipedia claims that only 1.1 million were killed as Auschwitz. Where is the proof that Jews claim 4 million died specifically of execution at Auschwitz?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps

Also the death total would include starvation and random Jews shot for trying to escape, refusing to work, etc. Starvation doesn't really cost you anything other than a few guards to implement.

Have another look user

I will never deny that jews were targeted, imprisoned and murdered by the Nazis, but the psychological imprisonment spell that the Holocaustâ„¢ represents now needs to be dispelled and all the actual truth needs to be exposed to the light for the sake of historical honesty.

Pretending that the holocaust justifies bombing cities full of innocent civilians isn't any more noble.

wikileaks is the drunks in the mossad

The first 4 years consisted of mass burials which we're still unearthing today with 100,000s of bodies in each. they were shot to death, and other forms of murder but it costed to much money in metal and man power that gassing and burning was cheaper, The math would be shotty at best trying to find an exact number to how many died in those 6 years

You made this exact post on /bant/'s also 1 post by this ID

MOAR!!!

>Pretending that the holocaust justifies bombing cities full of innocent civilians isn't any more noble.
One side's bombing of cities full of innocents was 'justified' when the other side conducted bombings of cities full of innocents, bumblefuck.

> mfw I saw that posted on full chin years ago
> mfw a couple of months ago I posted it
> mfw I see it every week now

I'm not arguing, I'm insulting you. Mostly for shits and giggles. -- You think I care about whether or not Jews really truly got gassed? I don't. They destroy everything they touch, steal our money, rape/sacrifice our children to Moloch, and are ritualistically told to hate non-Jews and call them cattle. History wont change the fact that I hate them.

>and murdered by the Nazis

not deliberately

>what is einsatzgruppen

The camp was so overcrowded that disease ran rampant. Especially in Birkenau. Hoess admitted to 2.5 million dead while he was in charge with another 700,000 dying of disease. They could dispose of 10,000 people every 24 hours at peak efficiency.

>going to be executed
>hospitalized
o i am laffin

It must have been just like Schindlers list where they had a conveyor belt that dropped jews into a large pile as it was all aflame.

My dear, such beautiful brown eye you have!

How does this work?

Wooden Doors on Gas Chambers?

>I'm not arguing, I'm insulting you
Not effectively, though.
>Yeah? Well your image SUCKED. Take that! I showed him.

4 years
it wasn't a world war until US joined

Different types of gas used

>The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.
No it's not.

>The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

Going by Wiki, this is dubious. The official story is that 1.1 million Jews were killed at Auschwitz, actually, over the course of September 1941 to January 1945.

Discounting January 1945, then, gives us 39 months, or 1,218 days (4 months in 1941 plus the full years of 1942-44, remembering that '44 is a leap year and so has an extra day), or 1,753,920 minutes.

Let's give is 90 minutes to throw 15 Jews into an oven, ash them, then remove the ashes. So Auschwitz's operation then would consist of 19,488 of these 90-minute blocks, during which time you could ash 292,320 Jews.

However, the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex had a total of 4 crematoriums, not simply one. So assuming 60 Jews per day (which is actually far short of the 340 per day for Crematorium I), you would end up with 1,169,280 cremated Jews.

So in fact things seem to line up fine. This is also leaving aside the fact that not every Jew killed at Auschwitz was cremated.

madison lane/laine or something she deepthroats dildos on cam

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Well, the people part was, actually. I was a little sarcastic with the animals, you see.

Back then, there were very few conquerors who went after the random civilians in number. You need them to produce food and stuff. But Genghis killed more in less time than even the 30 years war, where the belligerents had much more modern tactics, weapons and bigger armies, religiously bigoted against the other side, than he had at his disposal.

It's true. Zyklon B was a commercially available pesticide. They don't use pesticides in US prisons.

Africa and Asia, AUS/NZ and Canada were already a part of it so it was a world war.

The heavy metal door behind the wooden door is the one that actually leads to the gas chamber you fucking retard.

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/both-doors-of-auschwitz-gas-chamber-opened-inward/

OP you're trying to debunk something that nobody is claiming. Try reading about the Holocaust before you attempt to debunk it.

They didn't gas 6 million Jews. They gassed over 1 million. About 1.5 million died from death squads and most of the other ~4 million died in camps from being starved, worked to death or diseases like typhus

So one deadly Gas, is not deadly?

You can't have it both ways.

KEK!

What was your argument faggot? hurdurhur muh intellectual, it's like you like to be mocked.

One body takes about 70-90 minutes in a modern crematorium. You can't burn 15 at once with the old shit

Zyklon B is a relatively "heavy" gas. It doesn't spread very far from where it's sprayed. I wouldn't want to be standing next to a wooden door when it was being sprayed in another room, but from 20-30 feet or so away I should be fine as long as the door is closed.

Although also,

So, one dead Jew every 30 seconds for over 6 years.