American University Master Intimidated by Black Female Protesters

youtube.com/watch?v=_8QwuSnJjfU - Protesters blocking American University's roadways and parking garage exit interrupted traffic for two hours Friday afternoon. Provost Scott A. Bass came out to the protesters and was given a megaphone. He then agreed to meet every one of the protesters' demands, and the activists allowed traffic to begin moving.

Other urls found in this thread:

patriotsnewsnetwork.com/2017/05/08/portland-eliminates-sales-tax-unless-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only more white men listened to black women's grievances this world would be a much better place

wez runin dis shit nao white boi

LOL they're bringing back segregation.
Fucking stupid niggers and commie traitor whites will never be happy no matter what you do.

>the bridge will become a sanctuary for "people of color"

so niggers get a place to hang with friends? why do they need that on a campus?

I went to this shit school. Made me fullblown Fash

These white cucks who the run the universities deserve every moment of this. They're the ones who let this degeneracy and stupidity run rampant.

Jesus fucking christ. These people are nuts.

Also to be fair some whitey muffugga just hung bananas on nooses with the black sorority name all around campus. Easily a false flag though

Easily

Found the kike, kys faggot.

AU is literally a shit tier school. It's where you go when you're a rich suburban kid but your dumbass can't get into GW or Georgetown.

I would be more certain it was but it was a hooded white guy they caught on camera. Maybe antifa

I'm given context you fag

Maybe

Giving*

shitskins in portland have managed to pass an ordinance eliminating city sales tax for non-whites. it'll get struck down in court but the point is theyve started getting their way through their thuggery

patriotsnewsnetwork.com/2017/05/08/portland-eliminates-sales-tax-unless-youre-white/

Honestly don't get how this isn't a wake up call to white liberals and moderates that they don't seek equality

Should whites emulate tactics that are proving successful?

1. White people are high on agreeableness, especially in academia.
2. White people protest only when there is some large injustice.
3. NIGGERS PROTEST ALL THE TIME TO GET GIBS. It's their nature.

Now we see how a combo of agreeable cucks and uppity hustlers works out.

g i b s

what a load of pathetic cunts

Any piece of shit who uses language like "people of colour" deserves everything he gets.

Fuck him, fuck universities.

I had to look up what the "hate" crime was...

a banana to catch a gorilla joke?
do niggers think they are gorillas now?

Love it!

>cowtow to nigs
>white/yellow see the score
>less white/yellow students
>blacks are already a minority
>university loses tuition funding
>university goes broke

Sit back boys and let those BLM faggots do us a huge fucking solid!

Fake

>someone went out and showed the niggers where they belong, just like we say
>false flag

you fucking bitch ass coward. accept there's people who have the balls to do what you won't despite your constant shittalking and accept that you will never change anything or do anything, even when rahowa comes

they aren't that great.

lol ok nigger

Don't worry, they are voluntarily segregating themselves so we don't have to deal with that nigger smell.

m8, i would gladly accept someone who had the balls, but recently all these KKK Hail Trump things have been false flags
nice