I’m a 32-year-old virgin, and I’m living the feminist dream

>My name is Kate. I’m 32 years old. I’ve never had sex.

>When I was young, I always imagined I would be married by 25 and have a brood of kids. Jesus said in the Gospel of Matthew to “make disciples,” and I thought it would be cool to take that verse literally and have 12 kids. I wanted enough kids to fill a baseball team, a hockey bench and a big house full of love.

>That obviously didn’t happen. Or it hasn’t happened yet. But I love my life. I spent last weekend learning how to scull on the Potomac River. I have good friends, a great family, hobbies and one of the best jobs I’ve ever had.

>Do I feel a void because I’m not married and I don’t have children yet? Sure. Do I wish I were having sex? Of course.

>But I believe that I’m living a fuller, better life because of my commitment to sexual integrity. I spend all day, every day doing the things that I want to do, because I’m not wasting my time worrying about waking up next to a stranger, contracting a sexually transmitted infection or missing a period.

>The truth is, I am able to live the feminist dream because I’m not stressing over the things that sex outside of marriage often brings. And I’m not alone.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/08/im-a-32-year-old-virgin-and-im-living-the-feminist-dream/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html
dailymotion.com/video/x2mftzx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool, I definitely support WGTOW

It seems that all feminists can do is dream

the question is, would you?

i would

>refuses to have sex or kids before marriage

Good for her. That puts her above 98% of other females.

That bitch will change her tune as soon as she experiences 9 inches of black cock deep in her belly. Then she'll want BBC every day of her life and will stop with all this bullshit talk about being ok with being a virgin. She needs that dark sweetness in the belly.

What?
Marry or bang?

stop making this same exact thread pls.

ty

She forgot to mention about her damn awful butterface. That's explain a lot.

yes

Guarantee this slut has given dozens of blowjobs

which one?
no

tick tock

tick tock

3 kids is still might be possible if she gets married tomorrow

came here to say this
women are entirely based around semantics

You post this as a bad thing? I wish more women were like her. If she's not planning in getting married, at least don't slut around either.
Potential wife for your typical Sup Forumstard

but why?

Where did I say it was a bad thing?

Cute!

would smash and flood womb with jizz. ONLY AFTER MARRIAGE OF COURSE.

>full retard
plz see yourself out

she's several orders of magnitude better looking than the male ape features of your average huewhore

As you breath now your womb dries up. Enjoy being useless, dickless steer.

i'm sure she could find someone if she tried hard enough

id bang her right now

Laddies and gentlemen, welcome back to the wall show

not really
Women only have the advantage when it comes to sex
When looking for a marriage partner there are not enough men to go around

With them psycho eyes? Fuck no

she's cute, i just wonder what's up with her that she hasn't had a long-term relationship with that level of trust

there is something endearing about it, don't get me wrong. it'd be refreshing to (as a grown man) date an adult who hasn't had their heart broken. women become neurotic as they have more relationships

Rip her chances of a healthy child

Yessss goyim, reproduction is messy and lots of trouble. It's totally over rated.
Leave to to the darker races.

If she got knocked up tomorrow the kid should be fine

There's nothing wrong with sex before marriage as long as it's with someone you respect, love, and are compatible with.

She seems nice. Good christian girl with morals who wants lots of white children. Hopefully she finds someone and stops swallowing Jew career woman lies.

Yeah ok lady, obviously something is deeply wrong with you, but keep telling everyone it's a choice

then why not just marry them?

This ENDS tonite, one of two ways

You leave with one arm because you woke up with the other under her head and rather than wake her up you gnawed it off

Or

You gnaw both arms off because you know she's now looking for a one-armed man

Choose wisely

kek

The end of western civilization.
Пoкa.

Because sexual compatibility is a huge part of a relationship and there's nothing wrong with at least one test run before committing to marriage.

>Because sexual compatibility is a huge part of a relationship
not really
this never was a problem in the past

Good for her shes not a degenerate slut

this retarded chick would be a disaster in bed. She would not know what to do and probably totally dork out. At least sluts know how to fuck.

>Rip her chances of a healthy child

her chances are still higher than majority of millenial women since no partner an no stds. most women these days are married over 30 and you dont seem to mock that.

>and there's nothing wrong with at least one test run before committing to marriage.

t. hugh hefner the kike.

why not 2 runs, why not try 3 partners? why not after you are satisfied with 4th tried more?

>She seems nice. Good christian girl with morals who wants lots of white children.

God bless her!

>the wall show

this is a christian girl, not the girl from the sketch. show respect for purity.

would you marry a slut?

Yeah she does have the desperation eyes... Small chance she may be stalker material.

glad to see a white Christian women rejecting jewish "morality".

I'd marry any virgin of rating 6 or above

>implying that matters if she makes a good wife/mother

Kys hedonist degenerate

All joking aside she is doing a wonderful thing, and we live in sad times when a woman like that is not married.

Marry, slay her, then she is psychologically imprinted to be attached to you with undying devotion. Slightly crazy, even by female standards, but would cling to your every word because you filled her up with hot cum for the first time.

Sure why not.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're freakishly large.

>le ebin slippery slope
>i am such a piece of shit without any self control that i strike fear into the cells of others questioning their own self worth

That's the kind of thing retards who can't communicate or have hangups say.

And I'm saying this as someone who had to wait a year to consummate my marriage because of vaginismus, and also had to deal with no sex during pregnancy.

If I can get over that you can get over whatever the fuck is wrong with your chick. I mean, if she has a vagina and cares at all about your mental health and realizes men need sex that is.

Yes goyim relationships are all about sex make sure you wear a condom wouldnt want to have any kids

Hey Kate, let me do a free reading of your future...

I see a lonely old woman, surrounded by cats sitting alone on the holidays wondering what the best way to kill yourself is.

Good luck!

How many sexualy parters would you be ok with your wife having?

>glad to see a white Christian women rejecting jewish "morality".

and look how respect is she for doing such an unpopular move from the redpillTM MAGA KEK people here...

>All joking aside she is doing a wonderful thing, and we live in sad times when a woman like that is not married.

true indeed. the saddest thing are the right wing savages who mock her in this thread. Women holds her ground before God and people who claim to fight for this civ dont show her an ounce of respect for doing that.

you are a part of the problem. enjoy your divorce and then bitch on r/mgtow.

probably not but who said women were for marrying?

That seems biased. Clearly there is a trend line, I buy that, but consider people who were once in the first column but are now in any of the others. If you get divorced you will probably have 2 or more lifetime sexual partners, if you never get divorced you will probably have 1, so 1 includes people who just haven't yet gotten divorced. That probably explains the jump.

Like I say though, the trend line sure does say less partners = better.

>I’m living the feminist dream

Sad. Living the feminist dream instead of a dream of her own.

She kinda has a 0 cock stare.

Autonomous statistical archetypes aren't my type so that info doesn't bother me rly. A person with my level of consciousness would never be blindsided by such frivolities.

>sex before marriage
No such thing exists its impossible.

What else are they for?

>Christian
>White
>Wants to have kids
Marry a white man and IDGAF, good on you lady just love your God love your country and produce and nobody here with brains will complain.

Doesn't the feminist dream involve male genocide?

>she doesn't have 14 of your kids
Reeeeeeeeee!!!!

t. white cuck poster

We must be both psychics, because I read the same.

Good christian girl? Maybe, but I would rather say that she is special snowflake who waits for flawless prince Charming and is too stupid to realize:
1) She wasn't good enough for such man
2) As she ages she is getting even worse

She really does need to get her face relaxed.

She really ain't bad but the grin + eye wide open like that is disconcerting. Resting face is needed

this was barely news 6 months ago
who fucking cares

to have sex with sometimes when you aren't playing video games or getting drunk.

There are anons in this thread RIGHT NOW

who unironically would

I dont think you realize how many surplus good girls are out there
Once they reach 30 they basically have to take whatever comes along

>New Duggar sex scandal: Family's live-in tutor, 31, engaged to man, 46, who got 'three-year sentence for anally penetrating strip-club worker without her consent'
>The Duggar family's live-in tutor Tabitha Paine, 31, is engaged to 46-year-old Timothy Robertson
>In 2000, Robertson was convicted of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree for anally penetrating his roommate without her consent
>He received a three-year- prison sentence which was suspended by the judge in the case, but had to register as a sex offender
>Robertson was taken off the sex offender registry in 2008 and pardoned of his crime, for which he credits God and prayer
>He claims that he and the woman, who worked in a strip club, were having consensual sex during a time he was into 'drinking, drugs and partying'
>The Duggars still threw an engagement party for the new couple, despite their past sex scandal with son Josh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html

She's more attractive than the average 32 year old.

Maybe not slutting around lessens the impact of the Wall? Those late nights drinking and drugging with Chad can't be good for a woman's health.

Looks like a crazy desu. Pump n dump material although she'd probably send you at least 20 texts as soon as you leave her place

I would...like her to be my wife and raise my kids, you can keep your Anglo trash for yourself.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND BABY

like you could do any better nigel

crazy eyes

lul

>I have good friends, a great family, hobbies and one of the best jobs I’ve ever had.

What women that believe this don't realize is that their older family members are going to die, and their siblings and friends will settle down or otherwise move on as they get older. These women will have a smaller and smaller social circle and dating pool after hitting 30. If they have no children at 40, they'll become miserable.

Feminism is a disgusting ideology that deceives women into believing that being a worker drone and whore is liberating. These women won't be happy when they're older. It's difficult to feel sorry for them though, as they're the sort that are insufferably sanctimonious - but the societal consequences of single women shouldn't be ignored. There's a reason women that have no children are shamed in most countries. It isn't healthy for society or the individual.

initiating Anglo dump

>crazy eyes

so what, she hasnt fucked a random refugee so that puts her above most german girls

She doesnt look too bad desu

Fuck it, Islam can have the west for all I care.

I already have done better you smeghead. Pic related.

Me and my julie in LA, shit was so cash

what a disgusting woman lol

why are her lips white? does she not know how lipstick works? it is supposed to be red or pink to signify flushing/blood flow (to remind of a turned on vagina).

Remaining a virgin is always better than fornication.

>Jesus said

She looks like a titan from attack on titan.

you idiot, the OP girl is a christian girl and not a random british slag that did the cock corrousel.

Enjoy the hellfire.

99% of British women really are genetically inferior...

Read my post again. Nothing that I said implied that she was riding the cock carousel - I was responding to the attitude she displayed, not her as an individual. She will be miserable if she has no kids.

>Psycho killer "I will cut your dick off in bed" look.

What a shock.

>6666
is your life already hell?

>Those quads

good thing this cunt doesnt have kids. and if she did the poor kids would absolutely be raised in a sterile bubble and turn out to be worse basket cases than her self

She looks insane.

>toothpaste women

dailymotion.com/video/x2mftzx