Euro/pol/ why aren't you moving to Germany?

Euro/pol/ why aren't you moving to Germany?

>dual citizenship
>last uncucked country (merkel is on her last leg, her succesors are anti immigration)
>east germany is nazi larper central
>only save haven in the upcoming race war

we need 500k people each year, why not fill the ranks with the right kind of migrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

visafirst.com/en/uk_ancestry_visa_info.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry deutsch bro. german dead

selber schuld

Dual citizenship would be neat, and I'd like to work in Germany for a couple years. See the sights and improve my grasp of the language

But not to live. Holy hell are Germans awful to be around

Any actual information on immigration plox?
High quality Mex here willing to remove kebab and have 12 children

آسف أنا لا أريد الحصول على الاغتصاب

>let me tell you about your country

sorry potato you don't anything, huge majority of people are still voting conservative

the older generation, yes but the younger generation becomes bearable, i think we can learn a lot from you guys

I don't worship Allah so I wouldn't integrate, sorry.

you should train your climbing skills first
我不會說普通話
how do you have electricity tho?

Less people means happier people user. Also we need something like 200k not 500k for a stable population.

Fewer people*

My wife is German, but doesn't want to go back there to live. I love German culture and people.

my bad, still, they will push for migrants, so why not shill for right wing immigrants?

Severe kebab allergy.

I have a diploma in factory automation and controls

Can I come to work in a factory there are no manufacturing jobs left in Canada

always needed, how old are you?

>schulz leading the polls
>uncucked

Hahaha implying Germany nowadays has anything to do with the Germany back then, Todays Germany is a disgrace so is its Amercanized population

Maybe I'll try and work in Frankfurt for a couple of years sometime but I ultimately plan on just building my own little Fachwerk village on a plot of land in the US

How about you just stop giving out government bux to people younger than 65? That's not racist, is it?

Becouse i am patriot of my own country, don't get me wtong i love germany we share a lot of history togeather, but i will not move there.

We need to fix our own problems. Immigration won't fix our problems. We should deter all immigration instead of encouraging more of it.

Noice digits krautbro

>last uncucked country
The delusion of krauts knows no bounds

Fuck off, we're full.

You brit? If so come home, we have plenty of work and an ancestral visa program

Compared to you and France?

I would go if you guys had more relaxed gun laws. Also I don't like the attitude of Germans.

Ok. I was just humoring OP anyway

My family left Britain in 1840, can I still come?

Wow, Portugals doing OK

Ignore him Krautbro. Germany is great.

We had the commonwealth left from empire. Frogs had their French outremere territories. What's your excuse. Oh, wait...

Sorry browse, bit late as one of your grandparents must have been born in the UK

visafirst.com/en/uk_ancestry_visa_info.asp

But it's still easier for commonwealth citizens.

How does that excuse your cuckoldry?

>merkel is on her last leg, her succesors are anti immigration
>
>
>

Would I be considered German if I moved there because I am ethnically German and all of my family comes from Germany and I identity more as a German then American?

Because we had obligations. The commonwealth countries fought for us, not least in two world wars. You had no excuse but your guilt over ww2

>tfw you will NEVER live in Brandenburg

You did completely unnecessary things to us during and after the war. Sorry for being a bit demoralised after that.

It's okay here.

What are you talking about? They're just suburban fuddy-duddy white women you see in Target or Wholefoods, but with an accent and never any makeup.