Do AnCaps use ad block?

It seems to me that advertisers, because of the free market principle, should be able to place ads where ever they like.

Ad block violates the NAP

>wouldn't even be surprised if is the case

yeah, never use adblock unless they make a page unbrowsable.

yeah and I'm free to install software on my own computer to keep them from showing up.

the free market also allows me to block whichever ads i want

trips aside every ad you view a jew earns his shekels

>a jew
ad networks are one of the few unjewed businesses

Violating the NAP, they paid their own money to display those ads in those places. Digital equivalent to painting over a billboard on the highway, defacing property.

I have the freedom to decide what is displayed/executed by my browser, just like I can turn off the tv or mute it when ads show up on cable.

What a stupid question

they can not send you content if you have an ad blocker

no, it's the digital equivalent of painting your car windows so you don't have to see the billboard

>restricting the freedom of movement of their content
Fascist, pls go.

how?

But doing so you are infringing upon others applications of the free market. They paid money to offer you goods and/or services. Simply having an ad or two viewable on a webpage is not infringing upon your freedom to decide what content you view, since the content is still accessible, content that only exists because it is being paid for by the advertiser.

In effect, you are destroying your own freedom by blocking the means of which the content is accessible.

yes I do.

the free market allows for me to use a service that blocks ads I don't want to see. If I could pay or use a service that blocks ads on billboards on the highway then I'd use it. But said service does not exist.

Also it's not the equivalent of painting over the billboard you fucking child. It's more the equivalent of using a road without billboard ads.

>advertiser pays to have content sent across a public medium and displayed in a public place
>you restrict this movement and censor the message
Might as well stop a UPS truck on the highway delivering books to Barnes and Noble and burn the books in the street.

The problem is not that websites have ads. The problem is how canceorus these ads are.
>Click website
>Video pops in the middle of the screen with max volume
>Button to close the ad is hidden so you search a few seconds for it
Also don't forget that many ads are just disguised malware. It is like blocking out billboards that shoot lasers to kill you.

If you are watching spots on illegal streams, and you don't have adblock and antivirus programs that will block malicious processes, your computer is already infected.

So yes, of course you should use adblock.

>Simply having an ad or two viewable on a webpage is not infringing upon your freedom
It is.

no. you faggots are really reaching. It's not working.
You are factually wrong

>using an adblock goes into Adsense's servers and deletes everything
makes you think

My computer is not a public place
If the OP asked about me agreeing to a TOS that required me to view ads that is a different story

Ancaps don't believe in(((Intellectual property))). At least not in the form it exist in today.

dont know if youre just meming or actually retarded

No, but I do use Road Block.

A true ancap world would not have ads. All content would be funded by donation via bitcoin ie molymeme. Or possibly a voluntary micro-payment system.

Holy shit that captcha