Whats the verdict

are chechens white?

Other urls found in this thread:

attitude.co.uk/chechen-authorities-summoning-parents-to-prison-camps-to-kill-their-gay-sons/
wanderingtrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Red-Somalia-Beards.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Ethnically they're Russian or Slavs so I think yes. If current trends continue, I think we will have to end up like the Chechens to turn back the tide of fagotry and degeneracy.

>Islam

nah

they aren't slavic they are their own thing. and they are only russians in the sense they have russian citizenship.

yes and no

An entire country of JonTron lookalikes

No. They are clearly asians. Are you blind?

Why do so many Chechens have red hair?

They not gay thats for sure.

Kek

"White" is pretty subjective. But Chechens are Transcaucasians, so not white in the sense that you probably mean it. They're also mudslimes so that counts against them.

Based work regarding the GAY COMMUNITY though

They're literally Caucasian.

they look really fucking weird. do they do inbreeding?

The old village rapist was a ginger i presume

>Ethnically they're Russian or Slavs
Seriously, I can't remember the last time I saw a yank say something intelligent. You lot need to fuck off until you learn about the wider world.

Is that Frodo on the right?

So are Arabs.

Actual Russians are mongoloids, Chechens are three stages down from human - moslems.
Dumb question is dumb!

They come from Caucasian mountains and are practically the precursers to Europeans, so I think that they together with Tajiks are white.

MODS
fuck these gay CIA data mining threads

Stop making us look stupid! They aren't slavic, they are Caucasian.

attitude.co.uk/chechen-authorities-summoning-parents-to-prison-camps-to-kill-their-gay-sons/

Hitler would approve.

Not really, Arabs are semitic peoples.

So are Caucasians now no longer white? The hell?

same with albanians and and even some turks. gingers and islam go together like niggers and AIDS.

No, half of pol is just retarded and can't grasp the concept that you can have same genes and have a different worldview.

Modern-day Hitler probably wouldn't care about gays so long as they're not faggots, which is fair enough. Some people are born that way, though most are raised that way, and if you happened to have crappy parents and become gay as a result, what's wrong with quietly taking a bit of cock?

Nope

He meant Caucasoid, which they are.

They're white than at least half of the residents in Western Europe, so there is that to consider.

>murican education

What's the matter with you nigger?
Chechens are as far apart from Russians as possible genetically and ethnically

You know what's funny? I think old Somalians specifically dye their hair red.
wanderingtrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Red-Somalia-Beards.jpg

those guys you posted are white though, no reason they couldn't fit in germany

>Caucasians
that's just a stupid american term though.

Are you retarded?

They're White-MENA hybrids, but probably a lot more Aryan ancestry than your average Swede, for example.

Yes, but that is such a generallized category. Chechans live in the Caucasian mountains and our the precursers to European migrations of the past, the same can't be said for Arabs.

Inbreeding

They are chechens and chechens are white

>amerishart education

Yes

Sure Mehmet, they're your white muslims brothers. Allah save the Quenn.

Well they do have some Iranian admixture.

i agree. that blond chechen guy is probably whiter than most people in england, yet no one questions the whiteness of the anglos

They aren't related to MENA in any way. French people probably have more MENA blood than a bunch of landlocked shepherds.

What do you mean by inbreeding? Cousins marriage?
If so then you are wrong , chechens never marry their cousins or even 2. And 3. And 4 grade cousins
But chechens who really respect their tradition only marry other chechens

Unironically whiter than the average Frenchman.

Filthy Anglo-kikes

tired of this argument that being a muslim makes you non-white.

why doesn't christianity make people non-white as well? i never hear people saying german lutherans or russian orthodox are non-white for practicing a middle east religion.

Ask a chechen anything m8s

Dude, name pls one white muslim nation. Just one.

Do you hate Russia?

Bosnia. They are just Muslim Serbs/Croats.

How does feel being one of the most militarily successful tribes among the goatfuckers? Seriously you guys are so top tier

Döner or currywurst?

Doesn't matter.
Any bonus acquired due to genetics is forfeited by being a 96% muslim state.

Chechens

Some are, some aren't.

Do chechens consider themselves white?

Inbred people are more likely to be affected by recessive Jews, that's why Jews have red hair, I'm assuming it's the same for Chechens.

France,
England,
Sweden,
and in time Russia

What's up! How is life in Gelsenkirchen? How is the Da'wa going?

No they're just fucking turks.

Gingers are the niggers of europe

OPs pic is what rednecks would look like if they became Muslim

Are they Muslim? Then no.

Anzor Boltukaev!

Too bad he sucked ass in Rio.

Pic related, the gold medalist, a real White man.

>france
>england
>sweden
>russia

>white

Literally a meme. Genetic research confirms they are just natives who converted, probably for tax reasons.

bosnia, albania

point is, if believing in middle eastern religion makes you non-white, then i guess you must condemn your orthodox brothers

Fair point.

Bosnians are whiter than you, mongol

You rescind every last bit of whiteness you have when you get on your knees and pray toward mecca.

Chechens are white niggers.

All I see are Vaginas.

> (You)
>Do you hate Russia?
Yes with every molecule of my body

But I gotta admit there are some who are alright

>t.

>bosnians same as serbs and croats
Nope. Same as croats yes, but the Serbs were raped for generations by the Turks. Why don't you look at some pictures considering you have access to google.
Serbs are the turks in the region, genetic tests prove this as well.

>point is, if believing in middle eastern religion makes you non-white, then i guess you must condemn your orthodox brothers
Orthodox Christians are just that. Christians. Christians may or may not be white, but Muslims automatically forfeit their whiteness upon uttering the shahada. They become not just the enemy of all white men, but the enemy of all who live.

You have to go back.

Feels Priddy gudd

But don't call us goatfuckers you sob
We have been fighting with those turks, arabs , Persians, Mongols, Russians and we are still standing

>Looking at pictures instead of looking at DNA evidence.

To where? All my known ancestors are from England, Scotland, Norway or Italy.

Yes

What the fuck are you even talking about?
Go back to witch burning and medieval mumbo jumbo.

>is X white

Friendly reminder Jews create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.
"White" isn't a race. Our race is the Aryan race, today called "Indo-European." Who is an Aryan? Anyone who descends from the ancient Aryan peoples who spoke an Indo-European language. Who is not an Aryan? Anyone who does not descend from the ancient Aryan bloodline.

If chechens are white then iranians are too

They just took the whitest looking one and made him their king.

T. basementdweller

DNA evidence also shows that Croats, Bosnians, and Serbs have different DNA. They share some haplogroups but the proportions are very different between Serbs and Croats/Bosnians.

This one pushes chechens because muh slaughter the penis may mays

t. Iranian

Who the fuck cares? lol Russian = Slav

I meant to say recessive genes, kek

I meant that as a joke bro look at that Achmadinejihad guy from Iran tell me that fool is white

i'd expect of Iranians more governmental wisdom if i may put it this way

Chechens are tribalist much

Keep dreaming you nigger
Iranians are as white as a nigger asshole

No Muslim can be considered white. Plus no they're not really white some kinda mongol/Slav runoff mix.

there are white iranians, ahmadinejad is clearly mixed race however

>Kadyrov supports polygamy in Muslim-majority republics in Russia, and believes that Muslims who speak out against the practise are not true adherents to their faith. According to Kadyrov, men legally marrying more than one wife would be more honest than having lots of mistresses, and would resolve Russia's demographic problem.

>On 31 January 2016, Kadyrov posted a video of Russian opposition politicians Mikhail Kasyanov and Vladimir Vladimirovich Kara-Murza in the crosshairs of a gun on his Instagram blog.[135][136] In a few days after multiple complaints Instagram removed the video prompting Kadyrov to criticize the decision: "This is the much-boasted freedom of speech in America! You can write anything but cannot touch those American dogs, those friends of the Congress and the State Department".[137]

>A mixed martial arts tournament involving children was held as an "exhibition fight" on 4 October during the Grand Prix Akhmat 2016 in Grozny and broadcast on Match TV. Ramzan's three sons, all of whom are aged under 12, fought in the tournament with Ramzan sitting in the audience and none of the fighters wore any protective gear. One of the fights ended with a technical knockout. He also posted images of the bouts on his Instagram account.

holy shit, what a madman

Yes they are white, but a bit too tribalist like Poles so I don't like them.

christianity and islam - two sides of the same cookie

if islam makes you non-white, then the christian faith should have the same effect. only pagan and atheist could be white at that rate.

Based!