FRENCH STOLEN ELECTIONS

pic related: how do you get from having virtually half a country in your pocket to the devastating defeat, the kind of which !Jeb dreamt about?

How did it happen? With recent evidence that countless Le Pen ballots were deliberately ruined by globalist scumfucks, what the french are going to do?

Can Macaroni actually step down, if further investigation proves that he and his cronies stole the elections from the french?

Is there going to be any reaction to it at all?

The thread with ruined ballots -

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482690/Le-Pen-came-abstentions-spoiled-ballots.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares? As long as we don't have a racist, bigoted pig sitting in Paris, they could have beaten up Le Pig supporters outside the polls for all I care!

There's no proven evidence of ruined ballots otherwise we would have already flooded twitter with them

Easy, Doubling down on the "Fascist" call.

2/10

There's some at least, again look at the map - are you actually telling me that the every single fucking department in France went full globalist among the population? Only TWO are Le Pen majority?

bump

Of course the kraut doesn't see what I post.
well fuck you too germany, You deserve shultz

It's what happens when only two candidates are left, and all cucks who voted for candidates who didn't make it vote against Le Pen.

reminder that a vote for FN is a vote for nothing.

and I'll die before it change

Well, what am I supposed to say? I guess you're right, but I was talking about more of the HAPPENING level, not simply tone policing.

It's like how people are willing to tell others to kill themselves online, but they'd never do it in person. It's easy to support a literally racist literally fascist literal neo-nazi when you're anonymous on the internet, not so much when you're in the voting booth.

>I'll die before it change
that's the point, pierre

Power of mainstream medias. The entire establishment teamed up against her to convince the average Joe to vote for the Rothschild's dog only to prevent the evil anti-republican menace. Btw, only 43% of eligible voters voted for him.

>There's no proven evidence of ruined ballots otherwise we would have already flooded twitter with them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482690/Le-Pen-came-abstentions-spoiled-ballots.html

>another 4.2million did not mark their ballot or spoiled it.

What do you mean?
Like voting for third parties in the US, where it actually doesn't matter? Or that the elections in France were rigged from the get go, so it didn't really matter, who you voted for?

I see. But I thought that commie fuck melenchon or whatever hated the EU and the establishment. Didn't he express his hatred for krauts and Merkel numerous times?

Isn't it supposed to be private? I mean it's a booth - cross the name and throw the ballot in the box, how do antifa scumbags even find out, who you voted for? Or the french don't have any privacy anymore at all?

Didn't the french hear the phrase - don't be a gullible sheep? DIdn't any of them find it weird, how hard the rotschild lapdog gets shilled across the country? Didn't they hear him say that the french will have to live with terrorism from this time onward, while at the same time the very lapdog is a full blown globalist treacherous scumbag, who wants open borders for the country? What the fuck, did the new french vote as well?

Thanks, burger, that's what I'm talking about.

>come on Sup Forums why aren't you taking my bait

You're trying too hard, friend.

>
>
>Who cares? As long as we don't have a racist, bigoted pig sitting in Paris,

Will these kikes just fucking leave already

After 40+ years of intense propaganda, Marine Lepen will always be considered as the devil's daughter. All the dirty tricks in the book can be used against her and the FN in all impunity, in fact , many have been making a living out of it for decades now.

There is no logic anymore in the french normie's mind. Truth has become irrelevant to him, he doesn't care about it, he's a fanatic. He's the ultimate consumer, the eternal slave, the very human incarnation of a dairy cow.

exactly. you're a brainwashed idiot.

This.